The online racing simulator
Payday's purchases of the last 2 months. :smash:

Macbook Pro 13' | i7, 8GB Ram, 750GB

HD Sapphire 7870 GHz Edition 2GB

Trials Evolution Gold Edition (PC) - Incredibly fun, I'll recommend this game totally!
Just received my monitor and installed it:
Attached images
905713_10151428995968248_692412490_o.jpg
This for the front of the bike:

This for the rear:

And this for the car whenever I get round to driving:

240GB

16GB kit

And this "lamp" here
Quote from Omar1 :£1

Im afraid the meatfeast and chicken tikka are better than the mushroom, although i love all 3!
Quote from xtraction :Im afraid the meatfeast and chicken tikka are better than the mushroom, although i love all 3!

Amen sir. Was the £1 offer at the co-op by any chance? They seem to have stopped that now Might go buy one (or two) anyway......

Bought a few minutes ago.
Didn't last long.
Ordered from Thailand..

Wow I'm so badass.

Didn't give the amp proper testing yet. It's Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60R. Well first impressions are good, can't wait till I can crank it!
Attached images
$T2eC16RHJGoE9nuQfR+GBQlCCHu3z!~~60_3.JPG
36066_p.jpg
Quote from J@tko :Amen sir. Was the £1 offer at the co-op by any chance? They seem to have stopped that now Might go buy one (or two) anyway......

yes it was
I bought bilstein b8 rear dampers for my C55.
100€ each (ordered in Luxembourg by internet).

A very good investment, previous ones were very used (110.000 km ... very stiff in normal condition, very loose when stressed), and the car's handling was quite wrong, especially under rainy conditions !
After on day of driving with the new ones, it is just fantastic (not as fun as previously but ... no regret) ... It seems I drive a new car !

Hope I will not regret to not have change front ones too
Attached images
24-068819.jpg
I feel bad for you bro.
I bought an S2 voucher.
My last 'cool' purchase, a very cheap clock from eBay.com

4x this:

Raspberry Pi.

2x this:

2x 3TB for in my NAS for some movies and series.
Used one. Currently learning all the functions, as this is my first DSLR, but it appears to be pretty damn awesome.

bought the macro and wide-angle lenses for my phone again, as i lost them. These were only £3 though!

and

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG