The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013: Round 6 LIVE STREAM 12h of Aston Historic 11:55 UTC

The season finale for the 2013 GT1 World Series is set to take place at the fast Aston Historic circuit. just voer 2/3rds full field anticipated, but the three championship contenders for the overall title are present, and set to battle it out. The way this season has gone makes it possible that a big upset could be had - ineX Racing lead the title fight by 48 points. 75 points are available for the race. ineX must finish 13th or better to automatically clinch the title.

Championship race aside, the racing this season has been excellent, but two unfortunate server failures and subsequent race abandonments have marred an otherwise good season. ineX racing have won three of the five rounds, but the win in the 24 hour race was nearly lost several times. Anything can happen in the 12 hours.

Watch the stream anytime on YouTube! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

GT1 World Series Forum
GT1 World Series Server on LFSRemote
GT1 World Series Tracker (Qualifying and Race)
Time travel race? Qualifying was a few days ago, but the race was last month?

Deko, fire your graphics personel.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Time travel race? Qualifying was a few days ago, but the race was last month?

Deko, fire your graphics personel.

...and photographer - he's so drunk,that he can't keep camera straigh...

And please no time travel,march was very cold here...
Quote from Eclipsed :And please no time travel,march was very cold here...

Time travel races (into the past) are the only possibility to keep LFS leagues alive.
#5 - Bean0
Stream keeps disconnecting me. Isn't it supposed to be live now?
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Stream keeps disconnecting me. Isn't it supposed to be live now?

No, it's not 17:55 UTC as yet. Give it about 35 minutes
#8 - Bean0
Stream is meant to be up in about 30 minutes
Okay, thanks.
Car sound?
Quote from N I K I :Car sound?

You would have it if you wouldn't go nuts and deserve an exclusion...
Commentators excluded themselves it seams too.
It's like Premiere with F1 coverage. Just the sound of the cars. No commentators getting in the way.

For now at least.
I'm trying to get whatever commentary I can. LFS doesn't translate well clean feed :P
Daun
go go wkd
seems to be related to the master server and lfsw going down
#19 - CSF
Sigh.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG