The online racing simulator
Only 6 pro teams confirmed, so why would there be more than 5 or 6 qualifying?
TOP 6 of qual results - finnish drivers :faint2:
grats otto!

and not bad , 5th place for us!
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Its Aston Historic, not GP

But still cool
I blame whoever put GP on the forum, as I copy/pasted that.

Fixed now.
Is there any problem with the irc chat, or its saying "nothing" just for me?
The car#67 lagging very badly and causing accidents
Quote from skyline_TOmy :Is there any problem with the irc chat, or its saying "nothing" just for me?
The car#67 lagging very badly and causing accidents

Are you sure you are in the correct channel ?
The Race will restart at 14:25 UTC. Gridding at 14:18 UTC.

Last lap completed before the timeoout was 49, results from that lap. 10 hours remaining at the restart.
damn
Good Race!!

...not
-O.Taskinen
Damn
g27 offcenter syndrome +1 :doh:
#42 - Emyn
My apologies to Robbin, Otto and Krasi, I finalized our race and all the work was thrown away.....

Good race by the other teams and really nice pace by both Vires cars.

End.
Quote from Emyn :My apologies to Robbin, Otto and Krasi, I finalized our race and all the work was thrown away.....

End.

bad luck ...... great racing there.
Quote from Emyn :My apologies to Robbin, Otto and Krasi, I finalized our race and all the work was thrown away.....

End.

Its me who needs to apologize.. Damn internet.
Congratulations to all the podium finishers and the winners of the championship of course.

On behalf of HRTeam i'd like to express everyones gratitude towards Deko and all the others who make these NDR Events happen.

As usual it was a great event even though our disconnects ended our chances early. Too bad the DDOS Issues killed the fun for everyone.
Quote from Metalass :Congratulations to all the podium finishers and the winners of the championship of course.

On behalf of HRTeam i'd like to express everyones gratitude towards Deko and all the others who make these NDR Events happen.

As usual it was a great event even though our disconnects ended our chances early. Too bad the DDOS Issues killed the fun for everyone.

I second this!

Thank you to all admins, commentators, drivers and also spectators for making it a great season!

See you all at GT2ws
Quote from xtraction :I second this!

Thank you to all admins, commentators, drivers and also spectators for making it a great season!

See you all at GT2ws

If there is a gt2ws
Very nice season, it was great fun to race with you again! Great job by the NDR staff, high quality organizing and racing overall.
Thanks from CoRe, we would like to continue on this in future for sure! We're looking forward to more!
haven't been around here in years, hello!

Thanks for a fun race, grats to inex and awesome pace from Vires!
Congratulations to the podium finishers and all the others who drove throughout the whole season

GT1WS 2013 Round 6: Race Discussion
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG