The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from Scrabby :That's cool

But somehow, I'd rather see build cars dragging, than some supercars. Don't know why

Well you would be happy to know the fastest car there was an R32 GTR that did 287kph over the 1000m standing start
Quote from Sobis :My first thoughts:

Haha, it does look alot worse in the second photo. But the entire front end had to come off so i could see the extent of the damage. Luckily not TOOOO bad. Just waiting for a new wing to come down and all sorted.

You should paint it black & get some green neon's now..
Waiting for the sun... :smash:

OMFG Jibber, those wheels aren't stock. They upset the balance of the car massively. Jesus **** why do you have semi slicks on? They're not appropriate for road use!

IDIOT WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE CAR ALONE. /[jibber]
looks great! I really like it, nice job.
Damn thats cleannnnnn
Holy shit, has that ever actually been driven on a road?!
Quote from BlueFlame :OMFG Jibber, those wheels aren't stock. They upset the balance of the car massively. Jesus **** why do you have semi slicks on? They're not appropriate for road use!

Hahahah. Good one.
Quote from Klutch :Holy shit, has that ever actually been driven on a road?!

it looks like it's just came out of the metal press.
Quote from Klutch :Holy shit, has that ever actually been driven on a road?!

It's actually not THAT clean, just good pictures. It has 27.000km and there's normal wear on the paint from washing the car plus there's a few scratches here and there in the interior from peoples feet from climbing in and out of the car (can be funny sometimes, depending on the size of people).

I drove it 1.000km so far, trust me it gets driven as it's supposed to...
Quote from BlueFlame :OMFG Jibber, those wheels aren't stock. They upset the balance of the car massively. Jesus **** why do you have semi slicks on? They're not appropriate for road use!

Quote from jibber :The speedster would be a weekend and trackday only car.

The wheels are lighter than standard (they look a bit too "pimped" for my taste with the red stripes actually), the tire sizes make it driveable (stock has much too small front tire width for a "safe" (understeering) handling), semi slicks are actually a good choice on this car and perfectly driveable on the road unless there is snow (had them for two years on the S2000). Plus it has 260hp and 450NM, the rears almost have slip in 2nd gear when it's dry, it can use the semi slicks actually.

The car was set up by the swiss speedster guru (more than 50% of the swiss owners go to him) who's racing these cars on tracks since more than 10 years.

It's not exactly a normal road car.
That's a nice car

My car is underway to Lydden Hill at the moment. I'm working 'till 16.00h, my friends will meet me at my house and at 17.00h we leave all together. Hope we arrive somewhere between 21.00-22.00h. Excited for the weekend, have to drive with the big boys now
Quote from BlueFlame :http://www.maxpayne.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/advert/wash.jpg [Large Image]

This particular one claims 300bhp and doesn't have a silly roof scoop.

And this one is also Supercharged and claims similar power output.

http://i223.photobucket.com/al ... JamJerusalem/MSE_5552.jpg

No roof scoop there either... hmm

There's easily enough cooling coming from the side vents.

Your Speedster did look decent apart from the fact it's an Opel but now it looks about as tacky as this :
http://vx220.ukct.net/DSCF4742.jpg

I suppose the god-awful rear bumper on that Opel Corsa is a diffuser then is it?

All this roof scoop is gonna do is cause drag, let in leaves and stones and other shit into the engine bay from above and create a higher pressure area in the engine bay causing even MORE drag.

Oh where to start..

Ok..

No1. The first car you posted was a turbo not a supercharged car, it was a turbo which doesnt suffer from the same issues as a sc. (More below)

No2. The 2nd car you posted was and still is a 250bhp sc car. I know this because i was one of his pit crew in 2010 for the uk time attack.

No3. The side vents feed the air filter with fresh clean air.

No4. I agree it will cause drag but The drag created by the vortex behing the rear window is actually more than what will be caused by having the scoop. There are cad diagrams floating around showing the differences on the exige.

No5. With being supercharged the intake temps get very hot (being mid engined) with no really practical way to cool them other than an already overworked charge cooling system in the manifold. The intake temps only become an issue at about 360bhp, im aiming for a safe 350bhp but im going to modify an area (under the coupe) to direct the fresh cold air over the charger and manifold to try reduce the heat build up, granted blowing air over an object only does a little but a little is better than nothing at all and seeing as in the safe zone its more as a precaution than a solution.

No6. The coupe back and roof come as 1 set, i didnt want to modify them to remove the scoop when i can just make use of the scoop, the coupe setup works very well to remove that vortex and increase downforce. As proven in the 2011 uk time attack season.

No7. You do know some varients of the exige come with a large airfeed on the roof from factory dont you??

I suggest you keep your trap shut in matters you do not have the faintest clue about.
Quote from jibber :Waiting for the sun... :smash:

Pics

Very nice, good colour 2

Have you any plans for it or are you leaving it as is?
Thanks mate!

I think my ambitions are not as high as yours yet, even tho the guy i bought it from said "they all come back for more".

I'm still grinning from ear to ear when i put the foot down or driving it spirited through a few bends. It's simply mind blowing how quick this thing can be. For the moment i'm leaving it as it is. Hopefully i'll be able to take it to the track sometime in the summer this year and learn its limits in a safe environment.

It's certainly a drug...
Can you do me a favour,

Take your rear undertray off, and take pics of the rear tie rods for me.

Im hoping they are already uprated but sometimes they dont get done.

250hp with sticky tyres causes them to break under loads.
Well, something not car related but around my driving license.

As you all are aware, Finland has a "2-way" system which has a license for a short period of time and after you've completed the 2nd part of it, you get one that lasts to 70th year of age.

I've been in a tough situation and I am about to rip my arse off just because how a seemingly simple thing can go so wrong, because I've just been waiting around 5 months for my longer-period license to appear, and I've sailed between the police station and the "MOT centers" for a reason why I haven't received mine yet. the center said that my driving test was not marked as completed, but I had the paper as proof I've done it, but that was the easiest part.

For the past 2 months I've just gone to the police station every 2nd week to ask about it, but every time they have the same excuse, "you lost your license for 3 months in the year 50 B.C." and every time they have "solved" it by me giving proof that I've completed all the stuff in order to get into that 2nd period license lessons.

However, it still hasn't gone anywhere. Just bullshit, since I kind of need that license in order for me to get to my studies and back home. To be honest, this is just pure bullshit, giving me frustration and anger. And they think it's all OK.

Meanwhile some stuff related to my car, I'm going to paint the horrible looking 5-spoke boyracerwheels in brown. Might be posting pics later. I'm just painting them because I want to sell them quickly.
Quote from R3DMAN :Can you do me a favour,

Take your rear undertray off, and take pics of the rear tie rods for me.

Im hoping they are already uprated but sometimes they dont get done.

250hp with sticky tyres causes them to break under loads.

They are upgraded. I have a folder full of papers, documentation and past bills from the car, it's in there.
Quote from jibber :They are upgraded. I have a folder full of papers, documentation and past bills from the car, it's in there.

does it say what to?

some of the early spitfire ones had issues with bearings drying out and breaking. just check
I'll check later next week as i'm off to spain right now...
Cheers mate, thanks for looking out...
so i went to the mechanic for service ( because i dont have the tools at home).

made them install brembo oem replacement discs @front and some unknown but good quality discs at the back + hawk hps pads.

result = orgasmic.
Postman brought me some wheels today

15x7 ET20 rota grid-v in pearl purple, absolutely love them. tyres in the form of 195/50 Yokohama Parada spec-2 arrive on tuesday

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG