The online racing simulator
Little body kit I did.
http://db.tt/Qq9xNrz3

I added a carbon hood to it, got to admit it looks a lot better, will upload it later
Quote from etkv :Little body kit I did.
http://db.tt/Qq9xNrz3

This is made by TaDy not you. as far as i see you havent done anything except claim it as your own...
Still got the name of the real maker on the trunk lid
Xrr_krbk
XRR_KRBK Dessinig ßy DarqDewil
Attached images
XRG_KRBK.jpg
Camomon/Digimon
A digimon/camoflage skin.
Attached images
LFS_Camomon03.jpg
XRT_Camomon.jpg
Hatsune Miku
Hatsune miku drift skin.
Attached images
LFS_Miku02.jpg
XRT_HatsuneDrift.jpg
Quote from DarqDewil :XRR_KRBK Dessinig ßy DarqDewil

one question.. Why are you doing skin for xrr? .. saw your name here so it's propably not for people..
The Skin works but Not sure if I posted it properly... Please Help...
Attached images
XRG_VLTTEAMSKIN3.jpg
Quote from Denny12 :one question.. Why are you doing skin for xrr? .. saw your name here so it's propably not for people..

Do you have anything else in your life than searching for every demo racer to see if he has cracked the game? No offense, it's just going over the top.

The skinfile has a XRG_ prefix. maybe he used an XRR skin, which is quite stupid.
Quote from nikopdr :Do you have anything else in your life than searching for every demo racer to see if he has cracked the game? No offense, it's just going over the top.

I do
Quote from nikopdr :The skinfile has a XRG_ prefix. maybe he used an XRR skin, which is quite stupid.

Possible, but it his own stupid that he uses wrong base skin, isn't it?
-
(LFSMasterMan) DELETED by LFSMasterMan
Momiji
Anime Momiji skin
Attached images
LFS_Momiji01.jpg
XRT_DriftMomiji.jpg
Quote from addyszus17 :Anime Momiji skin

Smells a bit fishy... because of logo displacements where they dissapear in wheel arches (front and back ones) and the side/roof connections where some of the paintings are cut off from the roof... I dont' think this is really your work...
if you look closely at the hood in the skin file it looks like it's from some vob mod. since the carbon hood is a bit oddly shaped.
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :if you look closely at the hood in the skin file it looks like it's from some vob mod. since the carbon hood is a bit oddly shaped.

either vob mod or edited skinfile from another game...
XRG & XRT Beats by Dr. Dre
Just a simple conversion of XRR_Rs-BeatsByDrDre to fit other XR cars.

Both already uploaded to LFSW. Hope you like it,have fun!

PS. You might have seen similary painted XRT starting the Kyoto 250 from front row!
Attached images
XRTnXRGbeats.jpg
XRG_Rs-BeatsByDrDre.jpg
XRT_Rs-BeatsByDrDre.jpg
-
(Matthias067) DELETED by Matthias067
Xrg/xrt_jdmshocker
This is not my skin
Attached images
XRG_JDMSHOCKER.jpg
XRT_JDMSHOCKER.jpg
Nope, this is not my skin
Attached images
XRG_Skirts.jpg
This is my first skin what do you think
I maid this skin about 3 hours
Attached images
5416686815_11851fcf72_z.jpg
LFS 2013-04-10 09-07-07-60.jpg
LFS 2013-04-10 09-07-23-71.jpg
friend gave me unlocker only single player
Quote from 1996Tomppa :friend gave me unlocker

Well, that's no good! Why not buy the game instead, there's plenty of fun to be had with other S2 racers online.
i know, i will by S2 as soon as i get new (graphics card?) because i know the online racing its lot of fun than race alone in offline
It is! In the meantime, I wouldn't post any S2 licensed content while under a demo account, unless you want to be looked down upon and possibly banned.

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG