The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
to make franky happy
Attached images
bömbi.jpg
bömi2.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :to make franky happy

Cops in my town drives an exatly the same looking unmarked black Pajero sport around. I felt a bit weird for a moment.

Don't text and drive. Crashed my swagon.

This is an unexpected project. I was going to repair 25+ years of rock chips on the wagon's front end when I saved up some money but I guess I'm doing it right now. Luckily, I was able to find an entire front end with trim at a local junkyard for $100. Gotta love old cars.

This crack and a slightly bent bumper are not bad considering I was going about 20 mph when I rear-ended a guy in a Nissan turning left. His car had to be towed but I was the only one hurt luckily.
Wow, you got lucky. Hate to say it but I hope you're in the hole for a lot more than $100. That's not a bad enough penalty for such nonsense.
Quote from flymike91 :Don't text and drive. Crashed my swagon.

This is an unexpected project. I was going to repair 25+ years of rock chips on the wagon's front end when I saved up some money but I guess I'm doing it right now. Luckily, I was able to find an entire front end with trim at a local junkyard for $100. Gotta love old cars.

This crack and a slightly bent bumper are not bad considering I was going about 20 mph when I rear-ended a guy in a Nissan turning left. His car had to be towed but I was the only one hurt luckily.

Well that makes you a ****.

Have a nice day.
I'll get whats coming to me for being an **** and an idiot when I see what my new insurance premium will be. I was in another accident that wasn't my fault two months ago.

Who can say they have never texted while driving?
Me, and a billion other people. I can't believe there's anybody retarded enough to even think that's a question. :dunce:
Quote from flymike91 :

I haven't. Why the hell would you endanger the life of other motorists and pedestrians by doing something stupid like that while driving?
Same here, never done it before.

Most be an idiot to even consider it.
roof done

Quote from flymike91 :I'll get whats coming to me for being an **** and an idiot when I see what my new insurance premium will be. I was in another accident that wasn't my fault two months ago.

I've never done it and I know hundreds of others who haven't. You must be trying to troll, it is the only reason I can think of for someone thinking that.

I worked hard so I could afford to get a licence, I worked even harder so I could get a car (2 years of work from getting a licence to being able to get my own wheels). I am not stupid enough to throw that away and someone else's life to send a text message. If it is so important you have to reply, find somewhere safe to pull over.

You got lucky in that it was only cosmetic damage. Don't push your luck, next time you could find yourself being the fresh fish to some knuckle heads.

Quote from Derv94 :how she sits

Raise the rear and that'll be a good height. Don't completely ruin the handling of the MX5 by making it crawl on it's belly.
Clean again
Someone had a coke party and didnt invite me!

Driving is not a holy sacrament as much as it is lightly evolved people traveling too fast for our monkey brains. I've been in accidents that were not my fault and now I've been in one that was. That's life.

Most people have navigation apps on their phones today so I smell some BS like no one has ever looked at the screen.

Pic is of the donor car.
Attached images
2013-03-29_16-35-49_517.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :n apps on their phones today so I smell some BS like no one has ever looked at the screen.

There's a difference between holding your phone in one hand and texting, which means you have one hand to drive and look down on your screen, and having your phone on your window with suction cups which you look on a few times?
Erm.... why da fuq do have a roof intake...
Maybe it goes down into the engine bay. Moar cool air, y0.

E: Damn it, you 'murican.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :..Raise the rear and that'll be a good height. Don't completely ruin the handling of the MX5 by making it crawl on it's belly.

At least from the pic as seen, I agree.. he has stated there's a load of tools & old parts in the trunk though, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that the rear's actually set at a reasonable height. That said, from the given pic, the front looks to be about perfect.. though again, it is at an angle, from an angle, with weight in the trunk. In short, bad pic to judge from & lacking pertinent info.

Quote from flymike91 :Driving is not a holy sacrament as much as it is lightly evolved people traveling too fast for our monkey brains..

Most people have navigation apps on their phones today so I smell some BS like no one has ever looked at the screen..

The fact that you're still thinking like that after two accidents shows just how much of an irresponsible moron you are and that you've no business on the roads. I hope something further happens that causes your license to be suspended until you've grown up.

As for phones, literally the only thing I do with them while driving is hold them to my ear and talk. Yes, I've texted while behind the wheel. To do so I pulled onto the shoulder and stopped first though. Still, as has been said, a nav-app with your phone stuck to the window/on your dash etc, is completely different than texting.
Quote from CheerioDM :To get air to the engine.

Oh yea because the Vauxhall factory didn't think about air management at all, my bad.
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh yea because the Vauxhall factory didn't think about air management at all, my bad.

I'm starting to think you've turned 100% troll. That or your brain functions @ about the same level as flymike91's. (in case you were serious, his engine's not "factory")

BTW, looking good R3DMAN!
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh yea because the Vauxhall factory didn't think about air management at all, my bad.

They probably didn't plan for the engine to go from being N/A to supercharged and nearly doubling the power output...
got it all leveled out now and got the damping somewhere near perfect, just hadn't had chance to take pictures since i've been out driving it all day, it is still quite low but doesn't run out of travel and doesn't scrape on roads, just on speedbumps

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG