The online racing simulator
Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
Do we talk about coke as in cocain or Coca Cola (often shortened Coke, at least here)?

And bitch plz, you don't have to be gay to enjoy a dick up your arse (ref. most of this forum)
Well, atleast I think that coke is Le Coca Cola.

I don't mind the occasional dick in the arse, but you know, some are so homophobic and think that everyhing is gay.
LOL! I really meant Coca-cola!
We all belive you, suuuuuuuure
Drank beer tonight first time in few months... have to say, finnish beer is total crap! Gonna go with Heineken and Fosters from now on
Those weird "village style" beers, brewed in small breweries and sold only at underground bars are sick. Instant killers, but the taste is something from above. Something uncomparable to famous beers. They are alive.

Ohh, my poor, young liver
Quote from KiRmelius :Those weird "village style" beers, brewed in small breweries and sold only at underground bars are sick. Instant killers, but the taste is something from above. Something uncomparable to famous beers. They are alive.

Ohh, my poor, young liver

Not only in bars, I'm pretty sure you could buy it in some kind of specialized beer shops in larger cities.

E: Varniuku, Kanapinis (with cannabis seeds) is my brand of choice when I go to the bars.

In b4 omg cannabis: It doesn't make you high, it just gives a kicking unique taste.
Ewww beer...

- Said none.

both of them for a test. Gold was pretty decent.

And the best

Nice thread.

Brazilian beer is usually pilsen and tastes like a low quality piss. But there's still some quality small breweries (Baden Baden, Colorado are two of my favorites).

This is my favorite by far, Baden Baden Golden Ale:

Highly recommended. Not sure how available it would be for you outsiders, though.
out of the inexpensive beers that i can choose here, the one i like the most is Sleeman Honey Brown.

augustiner helles
Quote from Scrabby :
And the best

Ahh you beat me to it, truly is the best, when we used to come over to warneton to race on the camso auto speedway track a few years ago we used to get through crates and crates of it, the only beer i have ever drank where i was so leathered i was falling over and passed out, and never had a hangover, not even once!

Always liked it... its the first choice if i go into bar or a pub
Quote from HighRoad :

Seen some for discount price at local store. Should give a go, probably.
Hahaha, that's why I never can get drunk in the UK. Beer's shit
I asked for a JD and coke once. WTF did i experience, never tasted so bad before :P
The best beer for sure is homebrewed, my dad used to brew beer back when he lived, and feck it tasted goood. better than anything else i have tasted
Quote from skolekaj :The best beer for sure is homebrewed, my dad used to brew beer back when he lived, and feck it tasted goood. better than anything else i have tasted

That takes skills, you old man was an artist. 90% of the homebrewed beers i've tasted had been pretty much undrinkable piss so far.
Quote from HighRoad :

Funny, my workplace is called Asko

Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG