The online racing simulator
Faster111's S2 License
(142 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Does Faster111 deserve to be bought an S2 license?

Closed since :
Don't care
No
Yes
Quote from Kalev EST :No, I was a demo racer for a while and I know many people who deserve it 100 times more than him. Also those who are rooting for him to get it, have you actually raced with him or seen a replay?

How about these guys...
http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=82621
http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=97287
http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=56379 siemens=Alex

Check the replays...
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=178876#post178876
Those guys IMO deserve it more.

We/I are not judging on how he races etc - we are judging him on his input and his want for knowledge!
spsamsp,

Could you please try and fit multi quoting into one post, your obsessive posting in order to try and boost your post count is pissing me and others off.

Back on topic, I like the idea of the community adding something to LFS, but for me this is too open for abuse.

If you want Faster to have a licence, you buy it for him
Quote from Chris_Kerry :spsamsp,

Could you please try and fit multi quoting into one post, your obsessive posting in order to try and boost your post count is pissing me and others off.

Back on topic, I like the idea of the community adding something to LFS, but for me this is too open for abuse.

If you want Faster to have a licence, you buy it for him

1. I am just replying ASA a post comes in for quick questions/statements answered and not because i want my posts up (even though i do)

2. If you don't want to input then don't but don't just judge our idea and say no altogether - maybe just help along with some other ideas... An alternative not just a disagreement!
Some sort of competition sounds like a plan, I also have an idea but it requires someone with the skills to make a site to do it and I don't know how much of a job this would be.

How about web based treasure hunt similar to theclone.net, with LFS based clues. If you haven't seen similar things before, the idea is solve the clue and change the URL to get to the next level. Clues can be in the page source, or simply have googleable answers.

The winner would be the first to solve the final clue and email/pm the answer to a designated person.

*Prepares to be shot down in flames*
Not without him doing anything to earn it, no.

Btw, I heavily suspect that this thread is just a lame excuse for spsamsp to increase his sadness rating.
Excuse me?

Do you all not think this is a little sad? The way that People are still talking about Faster? Its really getting old.

Firstly, this topic really has nothing to do with LFS, its just a placeholder so many people can try to get someone to perform for thier kicks. Thats wrong people.

LFS is a Racing Simulator, its not about writing PM's or Questions for free licences. Its about getting on the track and learning to drive safely, cleanly, fast.. etc. It has nothing to do with writing skill.

Surely you all know that? Otherwise I believe I need to realise exactly who and what kind of people im in a community with.

Sad.
Quote from AndroidXP :Not without him doing anything to earn it, no.

Btw, I heavily suspect that this thread is just a lame excuse for spsamsp to increase his sadness rating.

And why would i want to do that? illepall
Quote from Captain Slow :aahh but faster 111 is only 15 and may therefore not have a bank card to be able to pay for it. and he might have evil parents that hang him from his feet evrynight, and therefore will not pay for him

I've had a bank card since I was 11 ...
i wish you would have give me s2 4 free
Sadness rating = post count. Someone's signature has the top 10 or so. Quite funny to call it sadness rating
Quote from spsamsp :We/I are not judging on how he races etc - we are judging him on his input and his want for knowledge!

He needs a s2 licence for racing but he can spam the forum and want to know stuff as a demo racer.

spsamsp, I normally quite like spam but you are going too far and starting to piss me off.:mad: If you dont have anything to say then just dont say it.
I think I'll agree with Androids comment about the post count.

I'll also agree with Chris's idea of 'If you want him to have it, you buy it for him'

And

Quote :If you don't want to input then don't but don't just judge our idea and say no altogether

You put a poll up with a Yes/No answer and you don't want people to just say no? A competition of somesort would be fine but buying a license for someone because he can't spell and entertains a couple of people when there are many more deserved demo-ers around just seems odd to me.
Some of you have clearly gone over the top with things. You totally insult faster 111 and want him to jump through hoops like a monkey, purely for your own amusement in order to get a license as a gift from you.

What makes you think he'd even accept it after the way you're treating him.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Stoney, if you had read some of the letter shaped things on this thread, and the other one about the competition ideas thingy, then you'd have noticed we are trying to find a way to HELP demo players get the game when they are clearly struggling.

However, it seems that, with a few exceptions, people feel that the winner of the competition (or whatever it is in the end) should actually have to do something to warrent their reward - a little 'I deserve LFS because..." type essay and/or some LFS/racing related questionaire perhaps - we are all real people and can ill afford to give any old numpty something for nothing. The actual 'task' isn't decided to be honest - as Tiny says, making them jump through hoops for our own amusement isn't a good idea, but there must be some impartial and maybe private way of keeping it fair. For example, if I was in charge of the essay/questionaire thingy then I would conduct it via PM or IM, so that someones answers, mistakes, spelling etc weren't publically viewable.

If you don't like us being rude to people, and you don't like us trying to help people, then please just shut up. Everything that has said about Fasters posting 'skills' is downright true, and I don't believe that telling the truth, however much it hurts, is illegal. Unless you have anything useful to add to this or any other discussion may I suggest you keep your Political Correctness gobbledegook to yourself. Thanks.
Quote from tinyk :Some of you have clearly gone over the top with things. You totally insult faster 111 and want him to jump through hoops like a monkey, purely for your own amusement in order to get a license as a gift from you.

What makes you think he'd even accept it after the way you're treating him.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

women...i love them...such a comment that sets everything straight. Only they think like that!! Well I agree!!

I voted I don't care, because if you're willing to buy some random kid an S2 license for entertainment, you really dont know what to do with your money...and its sort of a shame for the guy.

Now that I think of it though, i should have voted "no" because if he cant type or is slow to catching on with things or whatever...just makes you dudes laugh, its a shame you treat him like that. Plus, he might just be another noob that gets straight in the BF1 and goes into every server bombing T1. Which is just another dude screwing up your race. Either way, women are gonna be right with these morality issues...so really think about her post...cuz shes right, and I agree with her....omg!!

And getting your sadness level up the way you do sucks dude!
#66 - MR_B
I'd like to know how faster111 feels about all of this, I have a feeling he may not be all that overwhelmed...
Quote :What makes you think he'd even accept it after the way you're treating him.

cos hes desparete for an s2 license. thats why he would accept it. simple. we are only trying to be helpfull, and encourage "good nature throughout the lfs community". *goes to find halo and silver wings*
#68 - th84
I agree, I think spsamsp's antic's on this forum are much worse than anything faster has to offer.

I dont think there's anything wrong with giving him some sort of "task" to do in order to EARN his license. It would only make him appreciate it that much more, but WTF is a gobbledegook?

FTR, this isnt the only forum ive seen faster get treated like crap, so let's not play that card ok.

To answer the question, i vote i dont care. (but that was more for the thread itself, not if faster has a license or not.)
Quote from Kalev EST :He needs a s2 licence for racing but he can spam the forum and want to know stuff as a demo racer.

spsamsp, I normally quite like spam but you are going too far and starting to piss me off.:mad: If you dont have anything to say then just dont say it.

What do you mean "if i dont have anything so say"?? I've said enough and the things i've said have only been for good so dont bloody talk crap to me about spamming when i dont see any ideas from you!
Quote from K.David :Sadness rating = post count. Someone's signature has the top 10 or so. Quite funny to call it sadness rating

So what is Tristan's sadness rating?
ok i think people need to remember that this thread was meant to be positive, and to do good, not to create anger and frustration. cookei anyone?
Quote from Captain Slow :cos hes desparete for an s2 license. thats why he would accept it. simple. we are only trying to be helpfull, and encourage "good nature throughout the lfs community". *goes to find halo and silver wings*

Just because he may or may not be desperate for a license, doesn't make it okay to be so rude. What's going on in this thread with some people is not helpful or encouraging at all. It's purely insulting digs being taken at faster 111's expense.

I'm all for helping promote goodwill in the LFS community... but how is insulting someone doing that?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote :but how is insulting someone doing that?

i wasnt aware i was insulting him by voting to give him something. if it would make you fell better ill shut up now if you want?
Quote from Captain Slow :ok i think people need to remember that this thread was meant to be positive, and to do good, not to create anger and frustration. cookei anyone?

I'll have a chocolate chip one thank you
Good point tinyk. Call me weird if you want but I think this kind of poll and thread should have never been done without asking faster111 first.

And I´m sorry if I insulted faster. It wasn´t my intention. I´m sure he´s a great guy and deserves the licence. My point was just that many people deserve it more.
This thread is closed

Faster111's S2 License
(142 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG