The online racing simulator
i guess we can finally have a clean and peaceful race now.
I don't hate you, I'm just fed up of reading NIKI vs. Isaac wars in almost every race discussion thread.

Do it like Hugo, he never really cared what happened on the forum and just delivered on the track.
So i get a ban for an intentional timeout which came 15s after the S/F, when IneX did the same exact thing but just after the S/F, and even before the timeout itself, and without getting penalized

cya on 2014
Intentional? The server died mate
Yeah, it's just weird how you join the server before the lag starts, and Robin starts lagging just after the S/F line, and you join even before his timeout
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :So i get a ban for an intentional timeout which came 15s after the S/F, when IneX did the same exact thing but just after the S/F, and even before the timeout itself, and without getting penalized

cya on 2014

we argued the same thing in the 24 hour. The point is unless it was an intentional disconnect then administration has no grounds for a penalty.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Yeah, it's just weird how you join the server before the lag starts, and Robin starts lagging just after the S/F line, and you join even before his timeout

Because the server was lagging, I could hear him in teamspeak when he told me he was timing out and I had remote open and saw the whole server lagging and I have an IQ of above 5 which means I can use that information to decide to join the server

If anyone would have joined the channel, they would have known it wasnt intentional because I had no idea if Robin timed out before or after the line and was asking like **** for someone to tell me
Well obviously
Yes, well this has to be the biggest penalty that anyone has every witnessed in LFS yet, apart from hacking penalties. What you do not understand is that this was done under huge adrenaline in heat of the moment when you are down to your instincts.

I already explained how I found myself in the situation because of computer fps hickup and what I saw happening in an instant and how my deed was actually caring for everyone involved around me with all the years of experience and contact between cars and LAG in LFS! So again I do not understand why I am being excluded from NDR events for next half of the year on top of the race penalty. What is this going to help me to improve? None of the cars involved had been heavily damaged.

I have been penalized only at round one with a DT for one incident for which I sportingly gave the place back during the race, before the penalty was issued to me. So, the season has been going for a very long time and I've personalty driven many hours obviously sportingly and cleanly. I haven't been on any probation or any sort of thing like this. I just don't see it. I would like to say, yes I am going to serve my penalty without a problem, but I need to know what is the reason for this penalty to be so harsh when I do not have a history of reckless driving, I wasn't under probation, nor was this done on purpose in which case it would be a different thing.

I would appreciate administration answering this, rather than trolls.
None of the cars involved had been heavily damaged.

you heavily damaged 2 cars.
although I can see a 6 month exclusion be a bit much...
#111 - CSF
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :So i get a ban for an intentional timeout which came 15s after the S/F, when IneX did the same exact thing but just after the S/F, and even before the timeout itself, and without getting penalized

cya on 2014

You incriminated yourself telling us about your engine damage in IRC. Bet you forgot that detail. I remember telling Deko that you would timeout when I first clocked you were in massive trouble in terms of pace. Loe and behold you did. Case closed. We couldn't prove one in the 24h race, but you incriminated yourself in your attempt to make Sampsa look bad for damaging the engine.

For other timeouts we saw server lag like ten seconds before the whole thing melted down.

@Niki, nothing needs said. This was very much the straw that broke the camels back. This was simply amazingly dumb and arrogant, even by your own lofty standards. You might think everyone else is wrong, but so does Kim Jung Un. We aren't. Goodbye.
Quote from CSF :@Niki, nothing needs said. This was very much the straw that broke the camels back. This was simply amazingly dumb and arrogant, even by your own lofty standards. You might think everyone else is wrong, but so does Kim Jung Un. We aren't. Goodbye.

CSF don't you have any reasons? I asked for reasons. Leading reasons. Accumulation, leading to this! Since, it's that sort of penalty. I'm just trying to learn here. Once again, I repeat:
Quote from N I K I :I wasn't under probation, nor was this done on purpose in which case it would be a different thing.

The intentional timeout during the 24 Hour race was by a car that was stuck in the gravel, and the car had already lost copious amounts of time before electing to pull the plug. That was considered to have been enough of a penalty in itself as the total time lost as done was equal to or greater than what would have been penalized in that case. That was also not to improve car performance, that was to keep racing (the car would have eventually been pushed out of the gravel by a course car in the time it took for the plug pull and rejoin took).

In regards to N I K I - instincts are hearsay. Of course a driver wants to return to the track and the race as quickly as possible. It is demanded in the NDR sporting code that the driver involved in the incident is the one responsible for rejoining safely. Drivers are expected to stay as predictable as possible to aid sighting by approaching cars. The approaching cars have the responsibility to respect the local yellow flags. Doing not one but two attempted J-turns to rejoin with the bulk of the field approaching is not only a breach of the car involved in an incident behaviour, but also flat out reckless driving.

And intentional wrecking etc has earned harsher penalties. This is by no means the harshest penalty in league racing.
#114 - CSF
Quote from boothy :The driver of car 29 (N I K I/N. Đaković) has been excluded from the remainder of the event for multiple avoidable contacts; the car will only be allowed to continue after their pitstop if another driver from the team takes over.

While we did not put you on probation for this, we consider this your second act of utter mindlessness in a year, thus we believe you deserve time off from NDR events. It's very simple really.
Deko: instincts are all you've got, there is simply no time to think. I'm telling you as a racer, since you and CSF haven't raced it seams forever. I attempted to make J-turns when I saw gap open, yet people just tend to turn into that small space before me and J-turn failed. I had no where to go to as there were walls all around me. The only other choice was to sit in middle of the road and be hit hard. As a racer you cannot accept this, you will not accept this. You're driven to go as far is you can get. Just look at Gilles Villeneuve when he had a puncture in Zandvort race, it's outragous back then to drive with two punctures on the track, still he did it. If there was grass anywhere around the road I'd went there and rejoined the track in the gap. Look at Hamilton rejoining after a spin in Hungary, as soon as he saw a gap he did it, or in Turkey in GP2. It's what you do as a racer if you have any gut. It's just bad luck for those people to have jumped into those gaps or me taken those gaps. After rethinking everything, surely I would just sit on the track and wait with my eyes closed if the track is walled now.
Then csf says how I was on probation, when nothing was clarified. Administration needs to be explicit. And personally, even that penalty back then was way too harsh and without nothing leading to it. It just so seems to me as if NDR or CSF is supporting his decisions with roomers that have nothing to do with reality and trying to distort reality. This is an unscrupulous thing to do. I just wish you stopped looking yourself CSF so up highly you know, you're not helping noone with this.
N I K I, I encourage you to review the NDR Sporting Code's section on appeals, and file an appeal as the policy states. It will be reconsidered and your penalty is subject to any sort of revision, cancellation, or stay.
Quote from N I K I :I attempted to make J-turns when I saw gap open, yet people just tend to turn into that small space before me and J-turn failed. I had no where to go to as there were walls all around me. The only other choice was to sit in middle of the road and be hit hard.

As a racer you cannot accept this, you will not accept this. You're driven to go as far is you can get. It's just bad luck for those people to have jumped into those gaps or me taken those gaps.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, it's just bad luck if you are caught up in Niki's instinctive behaviour, which puts his own self-interest above all others. BTW, Hamilton was penalised for his rejoin in Hungary.
Quote :Then csf says how I was on probation, when nothing was clarified.

Please show me the quote where CSF says you were on probation, because I can't find it. But I'd be interested to know what difference probation would make to you, given you're apparently only relying on instincts.
Quote :(Referring to GT2WS Westhill) And personally, even that penalty back then was way too harsh and without nothing leading to it

If anyone (apart from Niki) thinks that disqualification of a driver (not the team) for avoidable contact and then an attempted revenge wreck is too harsh, please tell us.
i sent an apllication. no reply yet?
Quote from Franky.S :i sent an apllication. no reply yet?

I am going to bang through all the application updates / submissions / withdrawls that are waiting on Saturday. I got bonus hours at work on both Thursday and Friday this week, screwing with my plans. PreQ shite etc should be out along with all the roster updates waiting Saturday afternoon / evening sometime.

I need a clone, or 24 more hours in a day.
Quote from dekojester :I am going to bang through all the application updates / submissions / withdrawls that are waiting on Saturday. I got bonus hours at work on both Thursday and Friday this week, screwing with my plans. PreQ shite etc should be out along with all the roster updates waiting Saturday afternoon / evening sometime.

I need a clone, or 24 more hours in a day.

damn man (

its ok, i was more worried if it actually sent :P

i told you , you need more helpers
Anyway, kinda retarded to announce this penalty a month after the race itself and two weeks before the next one, would've saved me many hours of training If you could have done it a little earlier
Quote from boothy :khm,khm im better than you niki

It's not self-interest. Sitting behind a bind corner is same as asking to be lag wrecked into someone and someone else into someone else. Surely, you've had to witnessed that many times on public servers!! I know Hamilton was penalized for his rejoin in Hungary, still... My argument is that the penalty is being too strict firstly for what it is, secondly for that I wasn't on probation.

I am a clean racer and I'll go to grave with this. In past 5-6 years I've had three DT penalties over a vaaaast number of league and races (yea must be a 100 races at least) that I can recall, let's say it was five, because I surely had missed one or two here and there, that is speaking outside of NDR events (which are not here for really long time) and I have no ill intentions towards anyone.

The appeal is sent. Kudos to you deko as you seem to be only one in administration that doesn't have some personal feelings towards me and is rather professional about the whole thing. When can I expect the the review?
Quote from IMOL :

And again : In past 5-6 years I've had three DT penalties over a vaaaast number of league and races (yea must be a 100 races at least) that I can recall, let's say it was five, because I surely had missed one or two here and there, that is speaking outside of NDR events (which are not here for really long time) and I have no ill intentions towards anyone. I am not accident prone. I am a clean and safe racer.
Quote from N I K I :And again : In past 5-6 years I've had three DT penalties over a vaaaast number of league and races (yea must be a 100 races at least) that I can recall, let's say it was five, because I surely had missed one or two here and there, that is speaking outside of NDR events (which are not here for really long time) and I have no ill intentions towards anyone. I am not accident prone. I am a clean and safe racer.

Lance Armstrong never failed a drugs test, doesnt make him a clean racer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG