The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :I prefer the pictures in the link where you can't see a lot of the car.

A hater!!
so.. it looks like last night a neighbor decided that he was allowed to park like a ****, and then proceed to rip off my front bumper. F**** great. Since I only have 1way insurance, the insurance tells me that they do not have enough proof to say that it was him that did it. I took pictures goddamnit!

since it is not worth it to repair it, i'll send it to the scrapyard. I will sell my wheels separately tho, hopefully i'll get 350$ for the car and 250 for the mags w/ winter tires (still good for an other 2 winters)
Attached images
image_1364338618619813.jpg
image_1364338658342834.jpg
image_1364338638024997.jpg
extra shot of how it was last night.

it pisses me off when people do shit like this and they dont even leave a note to say sorry, i mean come on. you park like a full retard and you break my car (i know it is a POS), have some respect at least!

Attached images
photo 3 (1).JPG
Can't really see, did it damage more than plastic? If not it looks like a prime candidate for a junkyard repair.. unless you were already looking for an excuse to ditch it and/or it's hard to find cheap used covers for. I picked up a rear bumper off fleabay for $40 once, shipped, just because it was stupid cheap. Came in handy a few years later! (when a bigrig decided to idle @ 6mph while traffic was going about 3mph - resulting in me being crabwalked for a few feet :really
it is only plastic damage, but the mounting points are torn off. there is so much stuff ( rusted rocker panels, rust everywhere to be honest... brake pads, leaking exhaust and much more that i dont know of )to do with this car that it is not worth more than 250$ and a scrapper gives me 350$. if it wasnt for the rust i would have tried to repair it, i really liked the way it drove during winter. its a shame.
Dang, yeah rust blows. I've only really had one car where it was a big issue, and somewhat thankfully I managed to total that one before I had it long enough to sink any real money into it! (freak rollover in gravel)
The engine

Running too much boost with stock gasket & studs =

New multi layer steel gasket + ARP headstuds ordered (not cheap!)
engine ran out of fuel at 7-8psi...time to ditch the stock returnless setup and go return...hooray
I fixed the bumper with a rope. lol. its good enough to last till tuesday, i still need the van for the weekend so i'll drive it to the scrapyard so I getz moar moneyz. I will get the honda tonight though, I cant wait.
Quote from el pibe :so.. it looks like last night a neighbor decided that he was allowed to park like a ****, and then proceed to rip off my front bumper. F**** great. Since I only have 1way insurance, the insurance tells me that they do not have enough proof to say that it was him that did it. I took pictures goddamnit!

since it is not worth it to repair it, i'll send it to the scrapyard. I will sell my wheels separately tho, hopefully i'll get 350$ for the car and 250 for the mags w/ winter tires (still good for an other 2 winters)

So you know the person who did it? And you never asked them about it? Although I'm usually a really nice person I would go crazy if someone hit my car without saying sorry or anything!
oh hai there belt

I ended up putting a 5mm larger pulley as a temporary fix, as I searched 3 stores in order to find a pulley for it. No shop had the proper one separately, I would've had to spent 150€ or just order the pulley separately online for 15€, but I need a daily driver so that has to do a while. It seems to work so far after about an hour drive, so I think that it'll last until the real pulley arrives.

It's also a lot of fun when I had to actually remove an engine mount in order to get the belt in there (it wasn't actually as hard as it sounds, which was a relief for me). What will be more fun is when I'm changing my suspension parts, I have to remove the driveshafts and the steering rack in order to get the suspension out from there.
Attached images
IMG_20130329_181824.jpg
my ride made 327hp on the stock fuel pump/returnless system before running out of fuel...going to fix it
time to drop it
so i scrapped the van on monday, got 405$ for it, which is about what i would have been able to sell it. i have to sell my winter tires w/rims now.

as for the accord, im planning to buy a set of oem wheels from an 04-08 Acura TL ( 17x8) and a set of lowering springs. maybe do moar mods if i see that its worth it further on
Definitely an upgrade from a van anywho.

Pic is from an advert... Going to pick it up this saturday...
Quote from jibber :

Pic is from an advert... Going to pick it up this saturday...

Good man

What are the specs??

Are you prepaired for the its a poor mans lotus comments??
Looks good, jibber. Have fun with it.
Quote from R3DMAN :Good man

What are the specs??

Are you prepaired for the its a poor mans lotus comments??

I will have to ask the dealer for a full list... it's quite a few bits...

It has 26.500km, one previous owner, i got it for the price of a stock turbo model with parts installed for over 20.000 bucks.

VX performance stage 2.5, i think 262hp and 450NM, 930kg, Sachs coilovers and clutch, Lotus ABS, better driving struts or something (???), bigger intercooler (water and oil?), taroxx performance brakes, stainless brake lines, semi-slicks (toyo r888), etc, etc.

I had a 944 turbo once in my life which is famous for the "housewife porsche" and "audi porsche" comments, so i think i'll be fine hearing it's a poor mans lotus...
Car doesn't look to bad! But I hate the yellow ones

Bigger intercooler will be your turbo intercooler (air).
Quote from Scrabby :Car doesn't look to bad! But I hate the yellow ones

Bigger intercooler will be your turbo intercooler (air).

Where do you see a yellow one (it's red)?

The turbo intercooler comes with the VX performance stage, but there is also a bigger watercooler and oilcooler, if i am not mistaken...
Quote from jibber :Where do you see a yellow one (it's red)?

He probably meant that he don't like yellows on the street.

What happened with S2000?
Quote from TypeRacing :
What happened with S2000?

Served me well for four years and put many smiles on my face. Sold it.
You will enjoy the vxt your stage 2 tubby will motor along quite a bit quicker than the s2000, i love mine although ive got a sc one and quite a bit more power circa 100bhp more.

Go and join www.vx220.org.uk if you havent already.
how much are one of these? compare to an S1 elise?

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG