The online racing simulator
Game Of Thrones Season 3!
(119 posts, started )
OMIGOD! It has started!
Someone else been waiting all the winter for this!?

And what do people think of today's episode?
AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE SPOILERS: Then put a warning and use the spoilers in the quote bubble.

Spoiler:

Quote :I feel really sorry for the imp, I really enjoy the character Kind of a small version of House

Going to watch tonight. Don't ****ing spoil any more you little ****er!
I WROTE SPOILER!

And don't worry, I did not actually spoil anything because nothing really happens in this episode.. but I said too much allready, it's great, just watch it and remember to use BIG letters and whatever to warn if we are going to talk about details
???
is it a game?
is it a tv series?
i dont get it...
:faint:
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :???
is it a game?
is it a tv series?
i dont get it...

Haaa. Good joke sir. You almost fooled me.
I've read the book first and i must say that in comparison it was dull. The TV series just can't tell what the book does.

Downforce spoiler (?): Also brace yourselves, 2nd series was just walk in the park against what's coming now (or next series).
#8 - Sobis
#9 - Bean0
It's a book.
It's a horse.
It's Superman!

Sorry, couldn't resist...
All I can say is that a overhyped series.
You dicks, ruining my topic
And well, it's a movie serie based on a book serie and at same time might be overrated, so you are all right!
Quote from bmwe30m3 :All I can say is that a overhyped series.

A Game of Thrones is just the first book of the series.

The series is called A Song of Ice and Fire.
I like the dragon lady, she is hot and is also awesome and I like her. The small man is also awesome and he should be king of all things and have all the whores he wants.
Damn! I already knew Game of Thrones is quite bloody, but I never thought they'd kill off John Snow and Arya in the first episode of season 3. Sheesh!
Juhuu, season 3!

Why I forgot what happened in season 1 and 2?
for anyone trying to spoil in this thread, I WILL FKIN FIND YOU AND RAPE YOU IF YOU WON'T USE WHITE TEXT AND SPOILER ALERT!

(TVE you were lucky enough )
Quote from Mysho :for anyone trying to spoil in this thread, I WILL FKIN FIND YOU AND RAPE YOU IF YOU WON'T USE WHITE TEXT AND SPOILER ALERT!

(TVE you were lucky enough )

I'll join you. Do we have to invade Sweden?
Quote from felplacerad :Damn! I already knew Game of Thrones is quite bloody, but I never thought they'd kill off John Snow and Arya in the first episode of season 3. Sheesh!

For those who didn't see.
I could PM those arsing about some proper spoilers, presuming they haven't read up to the end of book 5.

:evil:
PM me if you want, I don't watch the series, dont read or haven't read the book.
Only reason I watch the series is because of the dragons, I love dragons.

(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG