The online racing simulator
[WKD] Server Closing [April Fools]
(56 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Sobis :He can't access S2 servers but he can access LFS Forum and obviously WKD thread where you mention some of the jobs available at your server.

Done a lot of research in 1 day
#52 - pipa
Children of LFS, with this shocking development we are reminded that good things can happen on days of rebirth and resurrection. A great server almost was dead, but after hours and hours of prayer... Our wish has not come true.

Children of LFS, we shall pray to the devs that one day our sins shall be repented. One day our prayer will grow so strong that our force of will will be insurmountable. One day that force will overcome the dimwits and bring glory and salvation to our sacred temple of the master server.

Children of LFS, join hands and pray. For only together will we cleanse the sins and evil from our beloved racing simulator.
Quote from Beaver08 :Thanks to all for participating in my april fools joke, i didnt expect this thread to hit over 1,000 views with quite a few replies too.

[WKD] Won't be closing but it was actually close to be closing, but i'm always going to try my best and keep the servers up and running and keep pushing out those insim updates..

it's great to see who really cares that if we would close and always nice to see the trolls coming out to play aswell..

So hope you all have a great day

Happy April Fools

Best April fools ever!
Seriously, you guys can't stop amusing me. The "Loser" team of LFS using donation proceeds for food, drugs, and toys. You suck at trolling and you know it Beav, and so does your whole clan.
Quote from jimmysarville :The difference between you and your insim?

Your insim has jobs.

Someone buy this man s2 asap
This thread is closed

[WKD] Server Closing [April Fools]
(56 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG