The online racing simulator
If anyone is still looking for a league, my friends just opened one up for us to have a little head to head.

Name is One Mad Wolf Pack.
What's Hamlin's condition?
I'm guessing Logano isn't looking for respect from anyone anytime soon.
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm guessing Logano isn't looking for respect from anyone anytime soon.

He might as well not show up for Martinsville in 2 weeks

Kyle Busch had the race won even before Logono and Hamlin wrecked, but what an exciting race . Hope that Hamlin will be okay. Obviously, he hurt his back, but hopefully it is not any worse than discomfort . I was pulling for him in the final laps

Logono has been adjusted to finishing 3rd due to the timing of the caution. A fair decision even though I don't like it. Reminds me of the 2011 Indy 500 in a way.
I love Stewart as well. Just want to point that out.

EDIT: lol (attached)
EDIT2: BS to that call, since he was in the cause of the caution itself.
Attached images
WikiTROLOLOLOLOLOL.JPG
-
(RiseAgainstMe!) DELETED by RiseAgainstMe!
I have nothing wrong with blocking in a stock car until it causes a wreck. Yes, it's aggrivating, but that's a part of stock car racing.

Tony at Talledega was a bad block. Joey at Fontana was a good block. I guess Tony has a right to be mad, but the way I see it he really has no room to talk on the issue when his block last year caused almost the entire field to crash..
Keselowski vs edwards style saga i forsee.
Denny Hamlin ‏@dennyhamlin 3h
All good pic.twitter.com/3Ou1XkAAtL
tony can shove his comments straight up his fat arse. joey was driver of the day until final corner, cant blame him for going for the win though. get well soon denny. sadler in the 11?
Most likely, or brian vickers.
To be fair, he just got into him racing for the win. Its not like he gordoned him
Sadler back in cup would be nice. Real class act from him lately
Quote :UPDATE 3: Joe Gibbs Racing driver Denny Hamlin was evaluated today by Dr. Jerry Petty of Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates after suffering an L1 Compression Fracture during an accident on the final lap of Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway. Dr. Petty determined that Hamlin will not require surgery, but will need time to properly heal, which is estimated around six weeks time. Dr. Petty will make the determination when Hamlin will be able to return to racing this season. No decision has been made on a replacement driver for Hamlin during his absence from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.(Joe Gibbs Racing)(3-26-2013)

This from Jayski.com

Sadler would be nice to see in the #11.. question from me is can Denny still make the chase?

Here's the full interview (audio only): http://msn.foxsports.com/video ... lines&ocid=ansfoxrel1
Mark martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!11

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG