The online racing simulator
Quote from DejaVu :If only they gave more upload

whats wrong with almost 5 mb upload? >_>

Mobile scheißnet FTW! When I get my own place,will take some cable though,hopefully after month or so.
Surprisingly well for Comcast.

wifi:

wired:

For some reason my upload spead increases when using wifi, i smell a dodgy network cable.
i have half of that and imo its plenty...its not like u would upload a few GB's everyday or do u?
Quote from PMD9409 :

Can goto 75/35 for just another $5 a month, so tempting.

i had tha same in usa,its more than enough i think

Btw my phones speed

goes for me
Quote from DejaVu :If only they gave more upload

Seems I'm getting more than i should sometimes?
Attached images
net.png
Origin always has a high download speed. I'm not quite sure why, sometimes I think it is far from accurate.

download a bit faster than before
If you ever thought your internet was slow...

BTW, we're talking Mbps and kbps here...
new place,new net

you change places a lot faster than baumgartner falls from stratosphere. nice speed tho
Quote from e2mustang :new place,new net

same here

The download can get up to 150 mb/s if you are willing to pay for it, but they always limit the upload like crazy in germany, i don't know why.
Not just in Germany. I think it's just because you have ADSL, which means you have asymmetric bandwidth. Because most homes rather have higher download speeds, most ISP's choose for this.
Quote from Test Driver :limit the upload like crazy in germany

In Soviet Russia upload limits you! On a more serious note, you should be happy they limit only upload. Here in Croatia the max down speed I can get from T-Com is 20Mbit/s and it costs ~60€/month I think (not counting in the price for GB's, so if you want unlimited Internet, you have to pay another ~8€/month, and for the minimum (I think it's 2GB/month) you have to pay like 5€), so I have the lowest speed (4Mbit/s) with unlimited traffic.

My router seems pretty happy today as it breaks the limit.

Quote from matijapkc :20Mbit/s and it costs ~60€/month I think (not counting in the price for GB's, so if you want unlimited Internet, you have to pay another ~8€/month, and for the minimum (I think it's 2GB/month) you have to pay like 5€), so I have the lowest speed (4Mbit/s) with unlimited traffic.

That's a highway robbery you have there! I remember the good times back at home country,where I had optic fibre connection with 20Mbit both directions and that for ~15€ per month! If you're ready to pay the double,you can get speed limit raised to 100Mbit. And the best part - quality is so good,that you never have loss of connection.
The good (and unmonitored) internet is the only thing I'm missing from Latvia... Oh,yes - and the tasty potato chips...
Quote from matijapkc :In Soviet Russia upload limits you! On a more serious note, you should be happy they limit only upload. Here in Croatia the max down speed I can get from T-Com is 20Mbit/s and it costs ~60€/month I think (not counting in the price for GB's, so if you want unlimited Internet, you have to pay another ~8€/month, and for the minimum (I think it's 2GB/month) you have to pay like 5€)

lol... i pay 29€ for unlimited 100Mb/s optic fibre connection, including phone number and 70 Tv channels.
Quote from -NightFly- :lol... i pay 29€ for unlimited 100Mb/s optic fibre connection, including phone number and 70 Tv channels.

I think I'm gonna move to Baltic ASAP
I have to pay (my parents actually, but nvm) another 13€ for the phone (it's think it's the lowest package) and another 9€ for TV (not sure how many channels, but less than 100 for sure).
After 10+ years on a 8/1Mbit connection, this is pure heaven now. Thinking about trying out the 350/20 connection that the ISP is offering in this region now.

meh...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG