The online racing simulator
bf3,fc3,srw,fifa13,pes12
When I get bored of LFS (which is VERY rare) I play COD for an hour, then I miss LFS so I go bck :P
If you think NFS Underground 2 is the best NFS you probably haven't played Porsche Unleashed.
AC/monyracing/bf3

sometimes - ETS2

extremely rarely - NKP/RF2

planning to get - Arma 3
I play RBR.
Quote from CheerioDM :If you think NFS Underground 2 is the best NFS you probably haven't played Porsche Unleashed.

No,I haven't,but since I'm everything else than a fan of these flat VW Beetles,I can't be even bothered to try it...
#32 - col
I mostly play my Classic Player 60's Strat through various homebrew and vintage fx and a nice little vibro champ

Also waiting patiently for Cave Story and Zelda Oracle of ages/seasons to be released on the EU 3DS eStore

Otherwise I spend many hours messing around building virtual toys with Native Instruments Reaktor
F1 Manager by EA Sports and NFS: Porsche Unleashed
CoD WaW, BO1 or BO2 zombies! After LFS, the best thing you can do is kill zombies!

And you can do it offline!
Quote from logitekg25 :heres what i did.

im not sure if you are old enough for a real car, but i used to be an lfs junkie also...

got a car, joined the appropiate forum, found the cheap but worthwhile things you can do to it. worked on it day in and day out. got a job, paid for more expensive things, drove to all my friends houses more often, made more friends, designated drove everywhere every time without fail, and got even more friends, and everyone loves my recently fixed up car!

now i dont have time for lfs.

Do I expect a Logicar saga now?

That's actually a very logical thing to do. Who are you and what'd you do with the real Logitek?
well, I took the chance and picked up a copy of COD4MW.
The guy at the shop commented that its the best shooter ever, I told him, I don't know, I don't play these, its all new to me.

Well, I was blown away, lol. Just a pity it went by so fast, played 2 nights and then the credits roll by.

Lol, well, tonight I will be back on lfs!

Thanks for all the input !
Quote from VicaNo :Fifa i Pes ajde bjazi

bolji pes jedno dvajes puta
pozalio sam sto sam fifu kupio, al ajde...
youtube or xxxxx.xxxxxxx or fb even :yipee:
When I'm not playing sim racing (LFS and a few others) I just code some random stuff. Can't concentrate on anything else these days. Not even the non-coding part of work.

For non-racing driving sim, you can give RoR a try. It's a game with soft body physics, also comes with planes, trains and some other types of vehicles.
i play project cars when i'm not racing on lfs
Now I play Simraceway, quite nice project, with lots of cars and tracks (I believe few of them are fictional), good multiplayer system.
Quote from alliennas :Now I play Simraceway, quite nice project, with lots of cars and tracks (I believe few of them are fictional), good multiplayer system.

i tired that a while back didn't like it. check out project cars if you get chance. its in closed beta now so you can't download it anymore or register on there forums
Most of you won't even know me, I guess...I wish I had more time for LFS.
Lately I mostly (only) play Orbiter, a highly moddable free Space Flight Simulator, made only by ONE person, but with a big community at http://www.orbiter-forum.com

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG