The online racing simulator
Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
I like you, N I K I.
Won't know what to do without all this drama stuff. :Kick_Can_
Long time no see so much huehua material
Ixion goes through the storm of leadership

Since there was a friction in leadership between Franky and Niki and since half of the matters went public we want to represent official side of our story.

Previously recruited member Miika, who doesn't speak a lot, was kicked after only few talks with Niki for unsuitable attitude for this team. Also a long time member Kasper was also kicked from the team for unwillingness to put enough effort into making himself a better driver and a better person.

Some of that and Niki's 'not afraid to speak the truth from his hart, no matter how much it differs from anyone elses' attitude
Round 4 of WTBOS argument about Isaac rear-ending him, after which he skipped arguing with Isaac when he plaunted it into the side of him in Round 5 and in 24h of GT1WS.
Reasoning about mistake from L ... reached the final round.

So quite obviously this didn't make much friends with LLM who are boss of universe,
n\ who mostly just look for an opportunity to talk dirt on someone and feel good about it, exception here is Niki's ex-teammate Laszlo and Bela an old member of LFS,
Joonas who he previously trolled for joining CoRe ,
(of course this doesn't mean that Niki doesn't have friends, they're mostly nice people who don't want to be involved in things that escalate from the thread and topic of that thread).

Franky and Otto who imagine the world as infinitely friendly place, who were amongst team-managers in ixion disliked that Niki stayed true to himself, to what he thinks is correct, had a major blow when power hit their head to voted amongst two of themselves to kick Niki from the team of which he is owner of. For this they were instantly kicked by team owner. Sadly, the rocky situation didn't suit Ramla who was just seeking for casual fun, even-though he was included in league racing and he left the team as well.

Therefor, previously majorly populated by Finns team currently does not have a single Finnish member onboard.
The team cannot feel sorry for this people as they were never meant to be with us, as there is a saying, except Ramla, and now leans onto remaining members of the team (mostly chinese drivers and Niki himself) to regroup to attain final round of GT1WS and future races to be planned, just as they did with GT2WS finale.

Despite all of the curses from Franky, who we have heard stories about, dirty stories, juicy stories, a man who tried to represent this events at ixion in a completely different light, but we will not drag ourselves to that level and let him be at his new home at [SR], since that is none of our business.

The team is still open to new talent who wants/needs help that Niki as a hugely experienced racer and willing to share his knowledge for better of his team.
To make it simple, we're open to recruiting you if we believe you have what it takes to make it big. As you see right here, rough patch don't avoid humans.

Still, we can remember some great times, fun times, such as leading the 24 hours of GT1WS, for hours.
I am too slow : (

troll
i jebe lud zbunjenog ovdje.

jebes mi mater ako vas ja kurca kuzim

gud lak i to
Sincerly good luck Niki. Really want Ixion to survive this storm as we need more top teams.
Ok Mo, statement edited. lol qed.
Niki I'm a bit confused for your contempt for our team. We have no ill wishes towards you.
Sorry to say Niki, I was not planning to reply here, but I hope you will read your own post so that you can realize how sick it sounds, I mean it is so bad that you should probably consider some kind of therapy. The first rule for a leader is to show example and you fail miserably at it... I mean you are unmanageable as a team driver and even worse as a leader!

And you're demagogy goes up a level when you start talking about yourself in the third person...
Quote : Elsa Ronningstam, associate clinical professor of psychology at Harvard Medical School and author of Identifying and Understanding the Narcissistic Personality: Referring to yourself in the third person creates distance between "I" and "he." So if you have an exaggerated view of how great you are, you could be using this distance to make yourself even bigger. Or, if you've achieved major success suddenly, using the third person could be a way to adjust to the bigger role that's been assigned to you. It's a way to enlarge yourself to fit that role.

I have always respected you, but believe me, it is becoming harder every day!
All I can say is that I agree with Fram and what he said in the first part of his post.

Get help
#265 - CSF
Ooft.
Nice name drop there Mr. CryQueenovic.

Funny how it's only your team, or more correctly YOU that I've got a problem with.

Good luck to Franky and the Crew.

Niki, fall off a tall ladder.
What do you expect from someone who calls himself Zeus?

Anyway, good luck to Franky and the others, just create a new team and keep on rolling.
Fram here it goes. If it's something offcial from the team it has to be done in 3rd person. It has nothing to do with things you're trying to etiquette me with.

@Dennis : biach pls. :lovies3d:
how many drivers are still in Ixion?
Not enough, four.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What do you expect from someone who calls himself Zeus?

Anyway, good luck to Franky and the others, just create a new team and keep on rolling.

+1. Roland pointed out very nicely. What can you expect from someone who calls himself Zeus. You can't change the human being who is in love with himself and what is the most important to him - is just himself. NIKI, sorry, man, but just look at yourself. You've gone too far away.

the chinese have been inactive since the 24h race and before that since 3-4months.
tcpcmf ur capable of reading ...

Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG