The online racing simulator
Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
Quote from mackosajt :Hello!

Our team searching for really cheap and reliable quality server.

We will try U out.

Payment goes!

My team will extend the rental period, maybe to 1 year. I also mention "renewal" at paypal?
Quote from mackosajt :My team will extend the rental period, maybe to 1 year. I also mention "renewal" at paypal?

Hello mackosajt,

Yes, just also mention "renewal" at paypal, If you pay with the same paypal account.
If you use another paypal account, add (in the notes of paypal) the account name on the control panel (Tcadmin).

Best Regards
MHS
THX!

Wont U host TS3, or any other voice, or any other game in the future?
Quote from mackosajt :THX!

Wont U host TS3, or any other voice, or any other game in the future?

Currently we only rent LFS servers, so no TS3 or other voice server, sorry.
And for the future, we do not know if we'll make other games, we are exclusively for LFS.

Best Regards
MHS
#80 - 2zas
6 months renewal done
Quote from 2zas :6 months renewal done

Thank you for your trust and your renewal.

Best Regards
MHS
My server says its running in admin CP but when i go to connect, says server not found on master server... even tho it says running in admin CP? was fine all week now its not working.

-
Pearce
Quote from LFSMasterMan :My server says its running in admin CP but when i go to connect, says server not found on master server... even tho it says running in admin CP? was fine all week now its not working.

-
Pearce

Hello LFSMasterMan,

If you check the file deb.log, you can see the error message :
March 05 1:12:57 Admin password is too long

You just have to put a password shorter.

Best Regards
MHS
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Hello LFSMasterMan,

If you check the file deb.log, you can see the error message :
March 05 1:12:57 Admin password is too long

You just have to put a password shorter.

Best Regards
MHS

Many thanks ^^ also how would i know when to pay? would i receive an email time of renewal or would i have to do that manually like go to a billing page ?
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Many thanks ^^ also how would i know when to pay? would i receive an email time of renewal or would i have to do that manually like go to a billing page ?

Normally you should receive an email tomorrow saying that your server will expire.

Otherwise you can prolong your server by adding the word "renew" in paypal note via our website :
http://www.mhservers.net

Best Regards
MHS
I will buy one this Friday, how long they take to activate it? (I need for saturday morning :nod
Quote from manza47 :I will buy one this Friday, how long they take to activate it? (I need for saturday morning :nod

Hello manza47,

Normally your server is delivered in less than 30 minutes after payment.

Best Regards
MHS
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Normally you should receive an email tomorrow saying that your server will expire.

Otherwise you can prolong your server by adding the word "renew" in paypal note via our website :
http://www.mhservers.net

Best Regards
MHS

Whats your guys email? il just send the payment straight from paypal, otherwise its just going to be complicating for me.
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Whats your guys email? il just send the payment straight from paypal, otherwise its just going to be complicating for me.

Hello LFSMasterMan,

If you prefer to do it directly, here is the paypal account:
mhostingserver@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.
MHS
Well, I Bought it yesterday, and it have great ping, very good service guys!
Guys don't bother,this guy is a 2 faced person,
its name is Sam - LFSW: MrSam Own MRc team
and I was a member of the MRc untill arguments been going on so then i bough the service of MHS without knowing that it was this guy owning it and for the past 1 months he gave us problems, we had 4 servers and he took everything off because our servers was full and MRc was empty so this guy its just a fake who as soon see others as got more users than his server he close you up like this:
MHS reserves the right to cut servers, to accept or refuse clients.

I offered the first month and after I told him he must find another hoster from 18 March because I do not want a team that MHS host who copy our forum, our rules server etc. ..

thats his excuses.

And he shut us straight away.
Well, I knew I would have problems with you.
But I clarified everything.

Firstly you have say the servers LAG and there are plenty of people who complain.

So i have refund you and stop your servers.

After I spoke with the owner Tom and I decided to give him servers again.
Then Tom sends me messages arrogant and me I lent him free servers?

So I cut everything.
Brian,

Really i never thought that you could end up like that.

MrSam is not a 2 faced person , what really happend is that MHS has shutdown your servers for threating them by saying you will take MRc down.
He has all the rights to shut your servers down as your team has threated him without any reason.
He has refunded the money of the days which the service has been shutdown for , so you can't blame him for anything.

You are just trying to set him in the " bad " position when he was the first person who wanted to help your team. Searching stupid excuses which set MHS on the bad position won't help you so.

You really deserve to have your servers shutdown , and hope they last long so.

Best Regards, and don't make from this thread a discussion.
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Well, I knew I would have problems with you.
But I clarified everything.

Firstly you have say the servers LAG and there are plenty of people who complain.

So i have refund you and stop your servers.

After I spoke with the owner Tom and I decided to give him servers again.
Then Tom sends me messages arrogant and me I lent him free servers?

So I cut everything.

We had 250 ping and thats not server lags? so we disconnected everything for 12h and after that was fine, we didnt said it was a big problems and i've asked you if it was your problem as i let you see the missing packets, We took off from the Welcome.txt that MHS was our provider as we dont like advertising and Sam knew that.
People Complaining? who tell me who and im sure nobody been complaining as when we left MRc other admins followed us because they seen how MRc was really.

Quote from Chriship :Brian,

Really i never thought that you could end up like that.

MrSam is not a 2 faced person , what really happend is that MHS has shutdown your servers for threating them by saying you will take MRc down.
He has all the rights to shut your servers down as your team has threated him without any reason.
He has refunded the money of the days which the service has been shutdown for , so you can't blame him for anything.

You are just trying to set him in the " bad " position when he was the first person who wanted to help your team. Searching stupid excuses which set MHS on the bad position won't help you so.

You really deserve to have your servers shutdown , and hope they last long so.

Best Regards, and don't make from this thread a discussion.

We threated MRc after all the shit Sam as been doing.
I've asked Sam when i had to pay it wasn't a problem and then he founded excuses to shut us down when we had the full airio and that we was full of players.
I've been very polite with Sam, but the messages he was sending to Tom wasn't very nice.

I find it hypocritical to have to answer to Brian as I hate this guy and he is not alone.

And at the same time i'm feeling betrayed by the team Tom
Your servers set as MRc
Your forum exactly the same as MRc

So this is why I no longer want to be your hoster.
I offer you the first month but you need to find another hoster for the 18 March.

Best Regards
Sam

That's the real reason.
firstly for the ping, I can do nothing. and I do not have a button to increase the ping lol

I have many clients and nobody complains LAG except you by chance.

What exactly you are looking for, you do not pay anything, not even one penny for three weeks with 4 servers.

I do not want to host you and that is final

MRc has nothing to do with MHS, so your stories with MRc have nothing to do in this topic.

Now you find another host and I have nothing more to say to you or your team..
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :firstly for the ping, I can do nothing. and I do not have a button to increase the ping lol

I have many clients and nobody complains LAG except you by chance.

What exactly you are looking for, you do not pay anything, not even one penny for three weeks with 4 servers.

I do not want to host you and that is final

MRc has nothing to do with MHS, so your stories with MRc have nothing to do in this topic.

Now you find another host and I have nothing more to say to you or your team..

See what i Mean Sam, I've asked 1 time and it happen 1 time only. I'll Include MRc as its your own team and that was the reason u shut us down.
Your Own Fault, You shut us down 2 times and you sent me the money back without us asking it.
I Told you I was going to Pay for the month that you sent us the money + the following month. So Your Own Fault and Not Ours.
On your Email you wrote to us Why you was closing us down so no more excuses.
I Wish the best look to them poor guys who rented a server off you.

YOUR OWN WORDS NOT MINE
I find it hypocritical to have to answer to Brian as I hate this guy and he is not alone.

And at the same time i'm feeling betrayed by the team Tom
Your servers set as MRc
Your forum exactly the same as MRc

So this is why I no longer want to be your hoster.
I offer you the first month but you need to find another hoster for the 18 March.

Best Regards
Sam
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from darace :Your pricing is in euros. I live in USA. We use USD anyway possible u can convert it at the time of checkout?

Hello darace,

The price of a server for a month is about 2.61 USD

Best regards
MHS
Just a reminder,

After several requests, we recall that we do not make server cracked or LFS.exe modified.

Thank you for your understanding.
MHS
Quote from darace :Your pricing is in euros. I live in USA. We use USD anyway possible u can convert it at the time of checkout?

Not trying to be rude or anything, but why would it matter? Paypal and ALL banks will change from USD to euros, two major currencies. And for future reference goto http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ so see what something in another currency would cost in USD

Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG