YeahSmile
no
i feel like bumping something.
this is one of my 2 cats.
love him.
Attached images
checky1.jpg
Its funny to see this thread being bumped today as we just got new born dogs
Adopted a 2yr old boxer from the RSPCA yesterday. He's called Boo, not the smartest dog in the world but really gentle and fairly mental.
Attached images
20111231_111539.jpg
20120113_144053.jpg
IMAG0226.jpg

New born, 6 of em
Mine cat. Got it last summer after the previous cat died... Wont tell his name... You could't spell his name right Oh yeah... he's crazy about plastic bags... He loves them... He loves sleeping in them as well...
Attached images
DSC_0022.JPG
We have a five year-old Maltese bitch , a six-month old cross between a Labrador and a paper shredder, and a very interesting cat, which is the new dogs plaything.

The Cocker died of natural causes last year.
Attached images
LGIM0029.jpg
100_5144.jpg
100_5455.jpg
OgAAADKD6WEjCFU2X9htaae5_JB11DhZpK1EPNgaAZB7gnfyxu3Wy7e6JOnrpukD_FKMTwOi3FGjPhTG2RA1z4-3C0kAm1T1.jpg
Why are you in bag, cat? You are not a shopping.
3 Cats (2 of which are kittens).

The big cat loves chilling on the bird table - we wonder why we get no birds in the garden anymore!
Attached images
IMAG0122.jpg
cat.
Attached images
xaxax123.jpg
My previous dog died real suddenly a few months ago, and we got a new dog for a month or two now.

Had one other really cute picture while she was sleeping but lost it because that damn iPhoon decided to fail.

That second picture is taken while I was reading the progress report of 2011 with my dog. She was like: "seriously? "
Attached images
DSC05058.jpg
375277_10150478145043248_693823247_8761079_297375667_n.jpg
Attached images
393165_113674092142099_1322916827_n.jpg
Got him about 6 months ago as a rescue. 7 years old but acts like he's 2. Parents tried to rename him Mason, but he didn't really take to it so I call him Shithead.
Attached images
425116_3474777076184_925669685_n.jpg
What a cutey. :lovies3d:
:3
I have a 10 year old black and he still acts the same way. Unfortunately all the neighbors dogs died so he's a bit lonely.
She's like 1,5 years old now.

Thread just will not die!

I no longer have Captain Fluffster. I am petless without a single lesbian status symbol anywhere in sight.

I do however plan on re-catting my home soon with a couple of new kittens. Not ordinary kittens either, I don't do ordinary. I'm going to get a Gremlin and a Leopard.

Seriously.

Will post in a couple of months when I am suitably surrounded by pussy again.
Oh..? What happend with it?
Your cat is lovely
3 out of the 4 of my girlfriends hounds, the one on the left is comet, then there's boogle in the middle, and the little white dog on the right is Luna, there is a 4th one, twinkle, but she's not in this pile, all are saluki greyhound crosses, apart from Luna who is a collie greyhound cross, I call this stackadogs
Attached images
image.jpg
Only dog from internet

my cat has endless mating season.
Quote from -NightFly- :my cat has endless mating season.

Join in on the action.

But to answer the question in the title:
Yes.
Quote from The Very End :Oh..? What happend with it?

He's gone back to his original owner - my sister. He is quite ill at the moment and my local vet repeatedly dismissed his symptoms, so he is being treated by a vet local to my sister and he'll need lifelong care

In the end it seemed better for him to go back to my sister as her home is more suited to his needs and closer to a vet who understands his condition, so although I'm paying half the vet bills at the moment he won't be my cat again unless I can arrange for my sister to have an accident: Nothing fatal, perhaps something leaving her in a wheelchair or something .

I am going to be a cat owner again though in a few months. I considered a Norwegian Forest Cat, but like all Norwegians they are very high maintenance - so I am planning on a Bengal and an Oriental.

So something like

Leopard.

Gremlin.

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG