The online racing simulator
Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
Gratz for both Otto and Miika!
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Franky.S
Heads up, Franky. You can always come up with something else with your buddies over there
-
Respect to Franky.S & Co. for making a decision like that

I won't attack Niki but it was pretty clear to see where the problem with ixion was. I'm pretty sure that all the former ixion members will find a good home to keep doing their thing
Everyone knows my true side. I'm always true to my side. I have nothing to be ashamed off.

Don't be butthurt about this Frank, we had a good roll. If you want a huge argument (not saying that u want, but maybe u want :really skype is always open as well as every single person in this community ready to talk behind everyone elses back.

Stay away from this place.
-
Yeah you want an argument, right here. No pleasure to you.

You've warned them enough. Good bye.
I'm not surprised at all. Just normal Niki

Good luck for all ex-ixions
Good luck franky and crew
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
-
Well Francky just do your own team with another name, ixion name isn't probably as important as who is in

Keep it guys
As expected - this team didn't last even for full GT1WS season
rephrased cos lulz
best of luck for the ex-ixions :P
always waited for this day
Quote from Franky.S :well after the whole team voting to kick niki he has decided to remove all of us from lfsw andd take over ixion.

thanks niki and have fun in ateam with no team mates.

just wanted to make this public because he stole my team from us. and i hope people see this and dont bother going to him. he has gone crazy and there is no help for him..

Im glad you noticed how he really is. I hope you make a new team without him

E: But seriously, Niki I think you should get some help. This game is taking over your mind :S
Good luck Niki.
-
Quote from Franky.S :whole team voting to kick niki

Don't put words into my mouth. I wish good luck to Niki and might be the only person who genuinely does so in this thread. Even with his temperament and poor judgement in public behaviour he was honest to his teammates and I liked having him to train and race with.
:something
I think Niki its quite clear now... If whole team vote to kick you out... And i bet not only teammates had enough... You really should think about it. Even if they kicked you... YOU should have some balls just to leave team all alone... But oh well... Oh and to guys who has been kicked... Create a new team Its not end of it, you will be same people just with worse skins and not good setupmaker as Niki is... Or choose diffrend road. Decision to you! Good luck!!! \o/
whole team excluding you, sorry.
Did something also happen to the website that I'm not aware of?
Quote from Bose321 :Did something also happen to the website that I'm not aware of?

not that i am aware of

e: cleaned up all my niki hate.

instead report whats going on.

me and antti will most likely stick together and join a good team.

otto is considering if he is coming with us or going to a new home.
Niki did new record:
He ruined two teams in 4 month. TRR and ixion.
Quote from t.nuvolari :Niki did new record:
He ruined two teams in 4 month. TRR and ixion.

Ehm how is in any way, TRR ruinned at this point?

On-topic:
Good luck to ex-ixion, and I do feel a bit sorry for Niki (you too goodluck)

Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG