The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
Quote from menantoll :What you really mean is you don't like them but typically you have to say they are shit rather than saying they are not your cup of tea.

They are just horrible tracks where you slow down massively for comparatively larger radii corners compared to, say Martinsville or even South Boston....

Oh, also, yea Cornwall is shit.
Someone else struggles with slow Iracing page today and big lags?
Quote from The Very End :Someone else struggles with slow Iracing page today and big lags?

The site was always horribly slow for me.
It was fast and ok for me the last week, but when getting at the computer tonight it's completely broken. Have to reload each page at least 3 timers before it shows up right
Also the ping to their servers is much higher than usual.

Edit: Seems it is ok now. Good ping and responsive page.
do you use opera? gets a lot worse with every update.. dont like it anymore
Using latest version of Firefox, seems fast here. Tested 5 minutes ago.

Edit:
If I buy stuff to the game, and then forget to re-sub before the subscribtion time runs out, do I lose everything? Or will I be able to play with everything I bought to the account if I renew the gametime?
Quote from The Very End :Using latest version of Firefox, seems fast here. Tested 5 minutes ago.

Edit:
If I buy stuff to the game, and then forget to re-sub before the subscribtion time runs out, do I lose everything? Or will I be able to play with everything I bought to the account if I renew the gametime?

You won't lose your content as your sub expires, don't worry about that. Once you renew you'll have everything you purchased before.
Quote from The Very End :Using latest version of Firefox, seems fast here. Tested 5 minutes ago.

Edit:

As Toki said, but you'll miss out on your annual subscription bonus thing.
Thank you for answers
What is that bonus thingy? It means I can get more tracks / cars for no blood-prize money?
It's the best deal ever. Spend $100 and get $5.

How can you pass that deal up!?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's the best deal ever. Spend $100 and get $5.

How can you pass that deal up!?

No one spends $100 on the subscription Dustin. Well, no one with a brain.

Spend $49 and get 10% back.... fair enough deal imo
Hopefully Class A today or tomorrow was only Class D 5 days ago :eclipsee_
Quote from The Moose :No one spends $100 on the subscription Dustin. Well, no one with a brain.

Spend $49 and get 10% back.... fair enough deal imo

Only deal I would pay for.

Excluding after initial beta ended and I actually had to pay for stuff, I only paid the full amount once. Now I still have over 2 years left until mine ends and I haven't driven in months and don't plan on starting again anytime soon.
It's expensive yes, but it is still good entertainment it seems.
And the drivers I have encountered (pick up racing) seems to be more mature than the standard LFS driver. I might just be lucky I dunno, but enjoyed every race so far and no wrecking, even on rookie class.

Giving it a 3 month test and we'll see how it turns out, so far it's still good fun and realistic enough for me. Ofc it has it's flaws - like everything else, but it's fun, and that is what is important.
Do you have a rally pack in iRacing, or only ovals?
It indeed has rallypack. Why else than that (any maybe pussies) would make me play something like it???
Yes I caused this (well, the 10 car could've saved it but he sucked too hard). Yes there were other victims. Yes I drove away unharmed.
Attached images
oops.jpg
Just bought Chevy Gen6, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Iowa speedway and michigan

E: Forgot Bristol too
finally getting a hang of the truck shes a beast
Raced Chuck Norris earlier. Shame he either can't find the brakes or use his Chuck Norris-ness to slow him down in time.....
Attached images
chuck norris.jpg
Quote from J@tko :Raced Chuck Norris earlier. Shame he either can't find the brakes or use his Chuck Norris-ness to slow him down in time.....

i remember racing a Chuck Norris when i started iracing
Quote from J@tko :Raced Chuck Norris earlier. Shame he either can't find the brakes or use his Chuck Norris-ness to slow him down in time.....

I met him too. In Grand Touring Cup.
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG