The online racing simulator
Yes, I honestly thought that if I sent an RCM to the driver, it would show WITH the stop-go message (I thought there was room/they didn't conflict). See, if you'll recall to the previous case this season of a two-lap hold (I believe it was in the 24h), I also told the team manager who was in DIRECT CONTACT with the driver that his time was served. If you want to ENSURE you can get that, talk to me yourself in IRC, don't rely on a proxy. I won't tell a proxy the go message, when I don't know how quickly he'll get to relaying it.

I issue the stop-go so that it prevents you from taking service on the penalty. I will work on a way to deliver a message to the driver that won't be covered by the SG penalty. I tried telling you that in IRC, but you didn't seem to listen to my explanation and instead resorted to calling myself a bad admin.

Exiting the pitlane when it is closed is not a light infraction really. As I said in IRC, if it's closed, it's closed for a reason - do not bust the pit exit closed board.
Quote from Fast Jarda :Maybe the thing here is that they were called to pits with Stop & Go penalty. When S&G is done LFS shows you a message that you can go (This replay doesn't show). So driver cannot see rcm but everyone else can. That's maybe the problem. Tested few minutes ago.

Yes you're right. I drive that time the car and i see only the counter ( BOX STOP [ done ]: 300 ). After I left, can see the race control message. I don't think that was my fault, it's must be tested before using on a race.
Doesn't it tell you when the 10 seconds are up or was it a holding penalty?
#79 - CSF
Quote from Fast Jarda :Maybe the thing here is that they were called to pits with Stop & Go penalty. When S&G is done LFS shows you a message that you can go (This replay doesn't show). So driver cannot see rcm but everyone else can. That's maybe the problem. Tested few minutes ago.

Hmmmmmmm my apologies then. That seems a little strange if everyone else in the world can see it, but the driver can't. To the improvements forum!!11!
Quote from Bmxtwins :Doesn't it tell you when the 10 seconds are up or was it a holding penalty?

It was a holding penalty. Stop-Go is issued to prevent work being done to the car during the hold.
Just a random suggestion - maybe create a field with chalks for this purpose in pitlane somewhere away from pitboxes?
guys, I drove 5 laps this race
Quote from Eclipsed :Just a random suggestion - maybe create a field with chalks for this purpose in pitlane somewhere away from pitboxes?

Or just inform the driver via chat, simple
Quote from dekojester :snip

Was with #58 Team Vires AM in 24 hours, have to check with the driver but I think he didn't see the message but I was in direct contact with you and him so time lost was marginal compare to the penalty (1lap).
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ixion vs. the world? I think everyone thinks ndr is doing fine except you guys.

Please dont say "Ixion vs others". If you say that, you are blaming everyone who is in team. Did Visa, Antti and me something bad to you? I quess no.
With that you are blaming everyone.

-Otto Taskinen
Quote from ukkojokkis :Please dont say "Ixion vs others". If you say that, you are blaming everyone who is in team. Did Visa, Antti and me something bad to you? I quess no.
With that you are blaming everyone.

-Otto Taskinen

Wait what? I was talking about NIKI's opinion of the admins. The fact that NIKI is blaming Arco for an accident just shows how sad he is.
:doh: Ray, the barbecue wasn't that burned, you don't have to vomit that much.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Wait what? I was talking about NIKI's opinion of the admins. The fact that NIKI is blaming Arco for an accident just shows how sad he is.

Nevermind. That "ixion vs others" does not sound good for me. Why we all just cant be friends n have fun.

Cya on track!
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote :Track: South City Long, Clear Day, No Wind

:star:
Thats the default value on the tracker if it doesn't know what to do
Quote from dekojester :Driver N I K I is charged with the following: Causing an avoidable incident, Reckless Driving, Actions contrary to the reputation of the sport. Driver excluded from the Round 5 result (his laps will be deducted from the team's total), driver also placed on 6-month NDR exclusion, effective from the date of Round 5.

:elefant::hyper::leb::something:bananalla:lovies: :banana: :haha:
That wasn't particular needed Isaac unless you want to pour oil into the fire once again. I hope the moderators delete those posts soon.
You have to remember, Isaac has no soul. ginger
Quote from Feuerdrache :That wasn't particular needed Isaac unless you want to pour oil into the fire once again. I hope the moderators delete those posts soon.

Naww, how much you hate me is adorable

GT1WS 2013 Round 5: Race Discussion
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG