The online racing simulator
#1 - Omar1
GHETTO G25/G27 steering wheel adapter
so today while being very bored and after hours of watching mighty car mods, i wanted to change my steering wheel on my G25...

the adapters are normally £25 on ebay so i thought of making one out of wood for free! i've had a car steering wheel for a while now, sitting in my shed, so i got it out and began working.

i cut out some chipboard wood from an old piece that had been sitting in the garden (yes smells like damp). I didn't use any measurements, just cut it with the eye and hoped for the best.

so i got the original g25 centerpiece and lined it roughly in the middle of the piece of wood i cut out, and screwed screws into each hole. after that, i lined it up with the unit to make sure they went into the holes, only 2 did so i just used 2!

after i had the wood on the g25, i lined up the steering wheel, and drilled holes for the allen bolts and just screwed them in...

added a sticker in the middle so i cant see the nasty wood... its not fully in line but oh well! it was free!

Oh god, what am I looking at...

Needs moar low and stickerbombing
#3 - Omar1
:feedtroll
#5 - Omar1
done.
Why can't you just trim off the excess wood?
Its a good idea to do it for free, but it'd make a lot more sense to actually cut a piece of wood that actually fits the screw holes and then take the time and do some measurements to get the new wheel centered and straight...??
Nice but without care an attention its just stupid IMO
I'm wondering about all the bunched up, used tissue paper. I guess he had a "night in" last night.
Must be macsturbating.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG