The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
centercap almost looks like dice logo,sell em as Bf3 exclusive items,might get a million !
Haha, loving the replies.
Yeah not really fond of these, they came on my car when i bought it and were promptly replaced. And now they're just sat around taking space so thought id put em up for sale. But definitely helps now that i know what they are, cheers
Got a set of watanabe rs8 on the way, in rough condition but i'll split and refurb them over the course of a week and they should be on soon enough, also won on ebay a kenwood dnx-5220 double din satnav/headunit which should be good as i currently have none.

Also have some 1/10 scale watanabes in the post to use as air vents which should look cool

Been really awesome to drive the mx5, it's like going from digital to analogue all the inputs feel so awesome compared to the arosa
Be sure to post pics of the 10th scale vent mod, that could look awesome. Though I've been heavily into hobby-class RC since '93, I've never thought of such!

About the sat/nav unit, are you not afraid of it being stolen? So far in my Miata'ing years, I've lost one headunit & it was a fairly old/cheap one. I also live in a pretty safe neighborhood for that kind of nonsense. But yeah, I've been tempted install similar, but given how easy it is to get into a convertible..

Hopefully I'll be installing my '01+ door panels around the end of the month.
They look like shit to be fair mate....

put them on auction for a tenner, and hope for the best, I wouldn't even consider buying them, nor getting them for free
Quote from Dennis93 :They look like shit to be fair mate....

That means some Civic owners would surely fall in love with them. I'm sure he can sell them to da chavz.
Ditto, and considering some tard dropped about $360 on them originally, for more than, "a tenner". (regardless of the roadrash)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That means some Civic owners would surely fall in love with them. I'm sure he can sell them to da chavz.

if only they are 4x100!

Those rims looks like something out of a OEM 370Z
Quote from Tinytacohead :Be sure to post pics of the 10th scale vent mod, that could look awesome. Though I've been heavily into hobby-class RC since '93, I've never thought of such!

About the sat/nav unit, are you not afraid of it being stolen? So far in my Miata'ing years, I've lost one headunit & it was a fairly old/cheap one. I also live in a pretty safe neighborhood for that kind of nonsense. But yeah, I've been tempted install similar, but given how easy it is to get into a convertible..

Hopefully I'll be installing my '01+ door panels around the end of the month.

i've seen it done on a few and it looked cool so thought i'd give it a go, proper wheels come next thursday so hopefully shouldn't take long to refurb them.

About the head unit, it has a detachable face and i either park it in my garage or behind a building in university so it's usually hidden
Good deal & good luck. I may eventually spring for a used sat/nav headunit anyways, as I'm not a fan of doodads on the dash & with as bad as I am @ navigating cities, (but love exploring new places), it sure would be nice!
should be here on thursday then i can crack on with refurbing them
^ nice choice. Are those real 2-pieces or just replicas?

Anyways, astra passed MOT with clear papers, who would've thought

Just a random picture showing how warm it is outside, as well. I need to find a new head unit, too. Looks retarded when everything else is a rather normal colour and that just sticks out way too much with the random blue.
Attached images
IMG_20130310_020608.jpg
Quote from nikopdr :Just a random picture showing how warm it is outside, as well. I need to find a new head unit, too. Looks retarded when everything else is a rather normal colour and that just sticks out way too much with the random blue.

It's almost as cold in here too!

I went to shop today, talked on the phone and within few minutes, I felt like my hand was going to fall off.. D:
Quote from nikopdr :^ nice choice. Are those real 2-pieces or just replicas?

Anyways, astra passed MOT with clear papers, who would've thought

Just a random picture showing how warm it is outside, as well. I need to find a new head unit, too. Looks retarded when everything else is a rather normal colour and that just sticks out way too much with the random blue.

Real 2 piece watanabe rs8's for only £200
Quote from Derv94 :Real 2 piece watanabe rs8's for only £200

A rather good deal then If those would've been on sale in Finland, people would be asking >1k € for them.

Which brings me to the fact that I need to find myself some summer wheels too...
Picking up my first car today, 01 MK4 Vauxhall Astra. 1.6 with like 85 BHP, nothing special but it's really clean and the old lady I'm buying it from just changed the gear box and clutch! So for like £600 it's a ok machine
Quote from hazaky :It's almost as cold in here too!

I went to shop today, talked on the phone and within few minutes, I felt like my hand was going to fall off.. D:

you live on north pole? shows only -8 here.
Quote from mamoru :As Takumi (Initial D) would say: "is he planning to fly with that thing?"

I laughed so hard when takumi said that, the FD's spoiler was a bit overkill imo :P
washed and ready for MOT
new vents
Bought some new seats to cheer me up from the pain of a potential £250 MOT bill...

Before (old pics stolen from the advert)

And now some blue leather lovelyness

Quote from Jakg :Bought some new seats to cheer me up from the pain of a potential £250 MOT bill...

That's not that bad, what does it need?
u bought something because of an upcoming bill...?!
A new track rod end (most annoying as I changed them last year!) and some new front-rear brake pipes.

Not that expensive I know but just annoying as I try to maintain my car well to avoid big bills appearing.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG