The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013 Round 5: Pre-Qualifying
Pre-Qualifying for Round 5 of the 2013 GT1 World Series takes place Sunday, 3 March 2013 through Tuesday, 5 March 2013. It will start at 18:00 UTC on the start date, and end at 18:00 UTC on the end date.

For Round 5, ONLY TEAMS OUTSIDE OF THE TOP 10 IN OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS ARE REQUIRED TO PREQUALIFY.

The 10 Locked-In Teams For Round 5 (Listed in Number Order):

02 Team Vires
07 Ixion Simsports PRO
09 CoRe Racing Pro #2
10 Genuine Racing
11 Conquest Racing Pro
13 ineX Racing
15 Tera Racing
17 Genuine Racing 2
21 Stig Breeding Program PRO
54 Stig Breeding Program Am

The top 20 overall from prequalifying will combine with the 10 locked-in teams to be part of the race team list; Those who Pre-Qualify 21st, 22nd, and 23rd must be on "Active Standby" and ready to race on short notice.

Remember: Unlimited laps, fastest lap counts. Drafting permitted, Bumpdrafting NOT ALLOWED. NO Restrictions on Shift+P/Shift+S.

Server Information and Password will be sent to Team Managers and Team Vice-Managers on Friday evening (UK time) - server will be up around that time also.
The password has been PM'd to all team managers and team vice-managers on file for each team that is required to pre-qualify their way into Round 5.

The password has been applied to the server.

Remember, Pre-Qualifying stats at 18:00 UTC on Sunday, 3 March 2013.
Timesheet as of 00:53 UTC on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013.

Remember, you have until 18:00 UTC on Tuesday, March 5th 2013 to prequalify!
Attached images
r5preq_tues0053.png
Since there are no results here, did everyone that attempted PreQ make it or something?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Since there are no results here, did everyone that attempted PreQ make it or something?

No, perhaps it's simply because I wasn't keen to attempt it after being awake for 20h already last night after being home for the night from a 13hr day of work between two jobs, to reduce the chance of me making a mistake.
My apologies. Just wanted to make sure we weren't wasting our time practicing.
Quote from Bmxtwins :My apologies. Just wanted to make sure we weren't wasting our time practicing.

Surely someone as brain dead as you could work out if there were more than 20 teams outside of the top 10 who had pre-qualified?
Boothy, the !top charts have been removed from the PreQ server and the screenshot deko posted is from Monday not Tuesday.

So surely, someone as brain dead as you could work out how that is not possible.
hello
yes, this is dog
It appears I totally forgot to post the screenshot in my hurry to get it posted before work yesterday, like a retard

Here it be, official result out in a few hours.
Attached images
r5preq_finish.png
Official PreQ Results attached.

The following teams advance:

05 Last Lap Motorsports
12 nFinity eSports PRO
14 CoRe Racing Pro #1
22 vortex.eu
55 AceX Motorsport
56 SAVAGE SimSports 1
57 Last Lap Motorsports
58 Team Vires