The online racing simulator
Quote from Dennis93 :iRacing is a bunch of money hungry homos.

com·pa·ny

/ˈkəmpənē/
Noun
  1. A commercial business.
  2. A bunch of money hungry homos
Damn, I guess that you're right

huehuehue
Well iRacing is John Henry's hobby and it costs him money to keep it alive because they are so inefficient.

So they just charge extortionate amounts and hope that one day they'll get enough people to join the service that it doesn't cost them money anymore.

After allowing my subscription to run out and not paying for it again they beg me weekly on email to re-sub.

After all of the above the sim itself is still shite.

Not much of a business plan is it....
Has this suddenly turned into the iRacing thread?

...back to AC

Stefano Casillo ‏@KunosStefano
TP update is ready to go.

@TE0815PaVeL http://www.assettocorsa.net .. dont know when it's going to be on precisely, but it's tonight.
Quote from The Moose :...back to AC

TP update is ready to go.

@TE0815PaVeL http://www.assettocorsa.net .. dont know when it's going to be on precisely, but it's tonight.

:clapclap:
Stefano Casillo @KunosStefano

"Huston we have a problem. A tester found a bug on controller configuration.. I don't think we're going be able to fix it tonight.sorry guys"
Houston to Kunos: "10-4, do what it takes to get it right but take your time"
Belgrade to Kunos - licencing system works fine, give everyone a demo now :P
Interesting, time to give it a go tonight.
Am I the only that is suffering some kind of bug where AC loses its activation?

I've already used my 3 unlocks, and now I have to wait 2-3 days untile they give more to try the new version

Might it be related to Windows hibernating?
Your licence file should be in \Documents\Assetto Corsa\Lic double check if you got read/write access and maybe back it up to a different place to manually restore it?
Live hotlap competition - Here
It seems to be correct. If I unlock the game, close it and open it it keeps unlocked. But somehow, when I try to play another day it's locked again.

I'm going to do a backup of that folder once I can unlock this new version, though I hope this issue not to be present anymore.
Wow, Kunos people is fast. They've already give me the 3 unlocks I asked for less than 3 hours ago.

Backup of the lic folder done. Everything ready to try this new version this afternoon
Quote from Whiskey :It seems to be correct. If I unlock the game, close it and open it it keeps unlocked. But somehow, when I try to play another day it's locked again.

I'm going to do a backup of that folder once I can unlock this new version, though I hope this issue not to be present anymore.

We've had that pop up some times when virtual NICs (like hamachi or other such VPN software) are present during license activation. If it happens again, please take some time and make a report in the TP forum. Generally it's a good idea to keep a backup of your license folder regardless.

Kunos Simulazioni are delighted to announce a new milestone for Assetto Corsa’s licenced content: We are pleased to welcome McLaren!

This agreement allows the Kunos development team to enrich Assetto Corsa’s virtual garage with two of the most desirable GT cars: The McLaren MP4-12c and the MP4-12c GT3. We hope
this agreement can satisfy both the street car enthusiasts, and the simracing drivers who, with this addition, will get an amazing line-up for their GTR races in Assetto Corsa.

Marco Massarutto, Assetto Corsa's Project&Licensing Manager, commented:

"This addition proves our intention to continue to re-invest our earnings from netKar PRO with officially licensed content, and to bring the most desirable cars to Assetto Corsa. This licensing
agreement is for all the motorsports enthusiasts and simracers enjoying the AC Technology Preview demo, and also for all our new followers who decide to support us buying netKar PRO
in order to get the AC Technology Preview for free.

This is our way to thank all of you so much for the great response and feedback that gamers and simracers have provided to us from the AC Technology preview, which has exceeded our best expectations."

McLaren models will be provided as future additional contents, after the first release of Assetto Corsa. Stay tuned on Assetto Corsa's channels to check out details on the making of McLaren
car models!

To sum up, bye bye iRental.
Noice.. but i'm not about the car numbers, if the physics is great I can be sattisfied with 3 good cars, like in LFS..
what will it race against in the game?
Fxr.
I'm liking it so far. Wish the FF was a little more lively, but I can live with that.
Quote from JJ72 :what will it race against in the game?

IIRC the BMW Z4 GT3 is in there (or, will be in 1.0, not in the preview). As it's moddable, I'm sure someone will add to that, as well.
The Mclaren Mp4-12C GT3 will be up against these:

BMW Z4 GT3

Ferrari P4/5 Competizione by Pininfarina GT3

BMW M3 GT2

And Hopefully the Ferrari 458 GT3
Tasty.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG