The online racing simulator
80 pounds of downforce from a roof camera?
Remember back in 1997 NASCAR did away with the cameras then brought them back in 1998
NASCAR .... All I can say
Maybe a little bit of exageration, but I could see it on the downforce tracks. There's better camera positions anyways I think.. like on the middle dash of the car
Streams?
Once again JGR engines are failing....

Sucks to be in JGR right now
Well there goes danica ... Looked the same as newman's
Nice MR. Diaz
Attached images
Captura de pantalla 2013-03-03 a las 8.12.17 PM.png
I know!!! Just archived a pic of it myself!

Teemu is going to be so jelly when he sees this!
That's pretty good Phil

After only 1 downforce race what are you guys's feelings about the Gen-6 car?

I thought that today's race was pretty good myself
Sounds like it is more aero sensitive than before, therefore I feel I won't be pleased throughout the season.
Fantasy guys, I've got a question.

I picked a new lineup about an hour before the race and the site ran with it through the entire race. Live updates worked the whole time, I was running 1st at one point (with all 5 drivers in the top 10) and I ended up 11th or so. Now, I went on today and it reset to a lineup I had earlier in the day yesterday, one which put me in 6th. I'm not really complaining, but what the hell happened?

edit: Nevermind, it fixed itself, unfortunately.
Fantasy guys, I've got a question, too

I am totally new to the fantasy league thingy. So, is anyone running a league I could join? If so, what's the name?
Quote from Flame CZE :Fantasy guys, I've got a question, too

I am totally new to the fantasy league thingy. So, is anyone running a league I could join? If so, what's the name?

League name: NASCAR 2013 Rocks
Password: daytona1

This league only has around 10-ish people. So, if you want to join a larger league, don't join this one.
somehow I am still leading our 43 person league after finishing 34th yesterday LOL
I got 3rd and 21st in the first two races respectivly. That means I should have 40 at Daytona and 22 at Phoenix for a total of 62. 1st and 34th should give you 47 and 9 for a total of 56 . The league ponts standings havn't been updated yet so it's just going off of race #1 right now.

Article on the Gen-6 car: http://www.nascar.com/en_us/ne ... earn-about-gen-6-car.html

TV Ratings for Phoenix were up 6% and was the highest for a post 500 race since 2008. Not impressive, but anything not a loss is an improvement. I thought that the race was above average and much better than the 2012 fall race there (the first on this new surface and configuration)

Link: http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20130304d

There are 44 entries for Las Vegas. There was only 1 start and park last week by my count also

Vegas entry list: http://www.jayski.com/news/sta ... Las-Vegas-2013-Entry-List
Cornys, you're up to third.

I'm second.
Quote from Rappa Z :Cornys, you're up to third.

I'm second.

Nice My GF is in 17th (She's a JJ fan ) and my mom is in 6th

Fueled By Pizza is 9th, LLM is 13th, Mike Busch Racing is 18th, Falcon is in 23rd along with the Soviet Russians

Did I miss any of us? I know who a few of the others are, but that's not important to you guys

We're all chasing howlingwolf1 though with 77 points and the Phoenix win. Rappa, you have 72 (-5) I have 66 (-11).. and back to 23rd it's only down to 46 points (-31 points).
13th ffffffff uuuu danica.... truex didnt help tho.
dropped danica for casey mears now (he is full time right?)
Quote from Mustangman759 :13th ffffffff uuuu danica.... truex didnt help tho.
dropped danica for casey mears now (he is full time right?)

pick dillon instead for this weekend
Why would you pick Danica?

Trying to get the least amount of points?
I forgot to drop her after tona (which she was quick at)
Quote from Rappa Z :Cornys, you're up to third.

I'm second.

huh? It says that I am third..... (I am Dogryan Racing)

Top 7. (That's all I could fit on my screen at once. )

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG