The online racing simulator
New FlatOut game "Next Car Game"
(123 posts, started )
Bugbear Entertainment - the creators of FlatOut series have announced their "next car game".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XORYQ52migc

Quote :We're making a new car game. This time we're going back to our roots - just like all of our
fans have been asking us to do! If you like what you see above, you're going to love it.
It's all in-game footage!

www.nextcargame.com
Needs more bloom!

But seriously, if that's the damage we can inspect during gameplay I'm interested. Looks like fun, I hope there's also normal racing as usual.
#3 - Sobis
Holy crap! I freakin' loved FlatOut 2 (and 3, even tho it was the same), can't wait for this! Too bad my PC will probably have a hard time getting decent FPS.
Awesome! Looking forward to this!!
Yaaaay, crashing!
Thx for the find!
CRAAAASHIIIIIIIN!!!!! everyone loves this series . BOUT TIME ALREDY!
Looks great, just like the old flatout games. Still love em.
Quote from Bose321 :Needs more bloom!

But seriously, if that's the damage we can inspect during gameplay I'm interested. Looks like fun, I hope there's also normal racing as usual.

Quote from Bugbear website :We're making a new car game. This time we're going back to our roots - just like all of our fans have been asking us to do! If you like what you see above, you're going to love it. It's all in-game footage!

yay!

Looks like they are going Flatout with this one. Very impressive.
#10 - JJ72
I dunno seems 90% the stuff we already seen in older games? I love the series to death though.
at least we know the realism is going to be up there with PcArS or whatever.
Quote from Dennis93 :at least we know the realism is going to be up there with PcArS or whatever.

Quote from Dennis93 :at least we know the realism is going to be up there with PcArS or whatever.

Troll.

Essentially, just Flatout 2 with up-to-date graphics and what looks like worse suspension? 2 had some pretty decent graphics to begin with anyway. Not sure why this is getting so much hype by everyone when it's just like another one of the Flatout games.
Quote from krugmander :Essentially, just Flatout 2 with up-to-date graphics and what looks like worse suspension?

Quote from krugmander :Not sure why this is getting so much hype by everyone when it's just like another one of the Flatout games.

List of good Flatout type games in the past years:
-
-
-
-
-
Quote from krugmander :Essentially, just Flatout 2 with up-to-date graphics and what looks like worse suspension? 2 had some pretty decent graphics to begin with anyway. Not sure why this is getting so much hype by everyone when it's just like another one of the Flatout games.

Eh? You know that the game is barely in alpha stage? That would explain why the tyres are floating in the air.
It's a very, very early showoff, and for it's current stage it's very promissing in my eyes.
#17 - JJ72
ummm but they already did 3 flatout games with the same engine, they shouldn't be in alpha stage. If its a new engine then I am not seeing anything the old engine couldn't do?
A game is not just about having an graphic engine, it is so much more.
The devs have also said that they are working on the susbensions so the tyres does not seem to be floating in air.

I agree it seems to be much of the old, but that is also what we love
Somehow I have never played a single Flatout game, are the worth playing? If so, which is the pick of the bunch physics wise.
flatout isnt about physics - its about mayhem.
crashes, crashes.

if ur slower than ur opponent - simply crash him
check out some flatout vids.
its pretty entertaining, loved every single part of it.
It is fun, the physics is not horrible. Adrenaline is high.

The physics did however almost bend my steering, I was playing some flatout, then went driving in the snow, came a tad to quick into a roundabout, resulting in understeer so I did the sensible thing (in flatout) steered more and applied throttle. Took half a second to understand that that was not the correct reflex.
argh! now they put me in a difficult situation... whether to buy iRacing or this one cause I don't have money for both. The first FlatOut was such a great fun, played it through approx. 11 times never bought the second one but I think this one would be worth buying for
Quote from Stig209 :argh! now they put me in a difficult situation... whether to buy iRacing or this one cause I don't have money for both. The first FlatOut was such a great fun, played it through approx. 11 times never bought the second one but I think this one would be worth buying for

buying iracing in 2013, when Asseto Corsa, pCars and RRRE are released is so useless. save the money and invest to something which will not eat your wallet completely.
Flatout 2 was the bomb, playing that online with people.....fun,, FUN!

Flatout 3...Meh. Didn't do anything for me, I'd rather see Flatout 4 be like 2 in terms of fun
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Flatout 2 was the bomb, playing that online with people.....fun,, FUN!

Flatout 3...Meh. Didn't do anything for me, I'd rather see Flatout 4 be like 2 in terms of fun

FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction wasn't Flatout. It was a pile of shit made by the worst racing game developer in the world - Team6.

(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG