The online racing simulator

dat turbo

dat parts
Quote from Mustafur :Lowes gone Mclaren in Downhill mode now.
Mclaren really need to sort out there management(which imo is Dennis and his anal attitude to everything)it seems to strain everyone who comes in, and create lack of motivation or frustration with the team and from my memory it has started with Hakkinen, then Newey and Hamilton which all seem to have the same reason for leaving allthough Hakkinen retired.

Although they wouldn't be able to get him till next year there best bet would be to get James Key even if thats a bit of a gamble, unless they pull a miricle and get Rory Byrne.

Byrne is working with Ferrari, can't see him working for anyone else anyway.

Regarding McLaren, I think they'll be just fine. They've got a decent car.

Mercedes though, how many big guns do they need to buy?
dat magnesium head. drool.
I like the fact that you could literally blend babies in that turbo.

Looking forward to this.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Would be fun to watch if it was though

Magnesium heads do exist. I'd guess Tristan knows a lot more about this than I do, but I'd bet that even with thick linings of Aluminium, the Magnesium would be so prone to creep at F1 temperatures that it's just not an option. It just is too deformable when really hot.
iirc its an aluminium alloy as defined by the regs (but the 2014 regs also allows iron based alloys as well)

Here article 5.15.8
that was a Sutil move
Quote from Franky.S :that was a Sutil move

Button other thing to think of is how can a driver with charges for violence end up BACK in professional sport?!
Quote from BlueFlame :Button other thing to think of is how can a driver with charges for violence end up BACK in professional sport?!

can you tell me Di Resta the story?
I'm not sure Webber or not this can continue for long.
The longer this Grosjean the worse it will get I reckon.
i guess i will not Pic tristan's pun
Kimi a minute to figure this out..
Giedo of this thread, you're all a load of Bottas.

Marussia is looking to drop Cosworth for 2014. I guess this means they can afford something else?
Quote from Rappa Z :Giedo of this thread, you're all a load of Bottas.

You just ruined it..
That was the point.
As Rappa Z said, please be a grown up Mayländer bandon this thread. Just leave us Alonso everyone can be happy.

(I actually have a couple more of these but I Villeneuve Vettel anyone about them)
you just sounded like my town's schumacher
#247 - CSF
I don't except that Kovalainen would drive in Marussia tbh since he has no money to give, but obviously it could be nice if his career continues.

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG