The online racing simulator
Every sim racing game I know updates in small packs. They do little changes and/ or fix something. You however do it in a quite weird way - fix critical bugs, add something not big and keep the big updates out of the way till they are ready 100%. This decreases popularity alot, because the game seems abandoned, unneeded. And LFS is dying because of such manner. God, we're waiting for an extra f*cking track and a Volkswagen for 4 years. When will we get those? When the car goes out of production?
They both go out to the public when the tyre physics are done. Here is your answer.
Really looking forward to the progress report of this year! :magnify:
SCAWEN released no new progress report because it is too stupid to him each year to post a wireframe image
Quote from Xone :SCAWEN released no new progress report because it is too stupid to him each year to post a wireframe image

Could someone please give this guy a nice ban?
Looking for some good releases in ̶2̶̶0̶̶0̶̶8̶ ̶2̶̶0̶̶0̶̶9̶ ̶2̶̶0̶̶1̶̶0̶ ̶2̶̶0̶̶1̶̶1̶ ̶2̶̶0̶̶1̶̶2̶ 2013
Quote from Sobis :Could someone please give this guy a nice ban?

he talks sense
Guys Calm down , scawen Knows more than ever what all people want , just give him eric and victor some space and report , or new content will eventually come
Quote from Sobis :Could someone please give this guy a nice ban?

Already did. But he has an imaginary second account.
So... No new screenshot of the tyre's wireframe?
And the moaning continues... Before 1 month the new patch came out,between patch description was also this:
Quote :We are still working on the new tyre physics and additional content, but had to take some time out from that because some hackers found a way to go online with no user name.

So what's the point of some "traditional" christmas progress report,what do you expect from it? Devs already stated that tyre physics developing isn't anything interesting,I have no doubt about it as it's just pure mathematics. Interesting is new content developing,but after the failure of that FolksCar and Rockingham,I can understand why they keep everything covered now...
This is the progress report to this year Progress Report 2012

Stop Complaning about the report just w8 for news

Quote from Matrixi :And will be waiting for a lot more. It'll come when it comes.

Now, make a warm cup of tea, and chill out.

And will be waiting for a lot more. It'll come when it comes.

Quote from Xone :omg we are waiting since 2008 :doh:

If you are tired of waiting, GTFO! Damn I'm mad at you. Now where is that ignore list?
Quote from Matrixi :And will be waiting for a lot more. It'll come when it comes.

u my pal have a great tactic. im going to do the exactly same thingy.
Precisely.

It's already been made perfectly clear that there is going to be new content (new cars etc.)

Moaning, groaning and complaining won't speed up the development of LFS so I cannot understand why so many people are still cluttering up the forum with such nonsense.

If you actually care about the future of the sim, stop wasting the developers' time by making them trawl through post upon post of unnecessary, repetitive shite about their apparent lack of progress. There will be light at the end of the tunnel and no matter how long I have to wait, I will always be supportive of the development team because this sim has the potential to be the market leader.
Quote from cargame.nl :Thanks for wasting read time on this complete bullshit posting. What the f* do I care that you Googled and came across some random video of some random game you dumb.

So you are on the internet, woohoo. What a story, tell the neighbors.

youre not putting a good name on 'cargame' btw and calling people dumb isnt nice.illepall
Quote from bdog922 :youre not putting a good name on 'cargame' btw and calling people dumb isnt nice.illepall

Omg. I'm not going to visit his server any more now because he's mean to you.

Yeah right.
Quote from mbutcher :Precisely.

It's already been made perfectly clear that there is going to be new content (new cars etc.)

Moaning, groaning and complaining won't speed up the development of LFS so I cannot understand why so many people are still cluttering up the forum with such nonsense.

If you actually care about the future of the sim, stop wasting the developers' time by making them trawl through post upon post of unnecessary, repetitive shite about their apparent lack of progress. There will be light at the end of the tunnel and no matter how long I have to wait, I will always be supportive of the development team because this sim has the potential to be the market leader.

This is one of the best post ive ever sen here
:weeping: No progress report last year! How could you?! :arge:

Quote from mbutcher :

Yeah, but that's AFTER the new physics has been released. :doh:
Quote from edge3147 :LOL @ GT and Forza being racing sims. I've seen better physics in a toilet bowl than those 2 games combined.

You ever seen a crash from either of these games? Pathetic

LFS is a racing sim considered to be a Simulation

FORZA and Gran Tourismo are considered "Realistic" and not "Simulations". They are NOT racing Simulations - they are just Realistic Racing Games that are designed to appeal to the general gaming world, and not towards those that want absolute realism..
Quote from CodieMorgan :LFS is a racing sim considered to be a Simulation

FORZA and Gran Tourismo are considered "Realistic" and not "Simulations". They are NOT racing Simulations - they are just Realistic Racing Games that are designed to appeal to the general gaming world, and not towards those that want absolute realism..

Spot on
Off topic
Quote from CodieMorgan :LFS is a racing sim considered to be a Simulation

Forza and Gran Turismo are simulation games.
I imagine that your intention was to defend them, but your post is very condescending.

Realism in simulations is a matter of degrees. Absolute realism is a figment.
Car behavior is not the only measure of realism in racing sims.

For all practical purposes, racing is a game.

I propose that we embrace terms like "immersion oriented sim", "physics oriented sim", and "
procedure oriented sim".

Quote from edge3147 :LOL @ GT and Forza being racing sims. I've seen better physics in a toilet bowl than those 2 games combined.

You ever seen a crash from either of these games? Pathetic

Obvious troll is obvious.

Let's encourage people to get excited about cars and racing instead of invalidating them for liking the "wrong" sims.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG