The online racing simulator
Quote from Rappa Z :Hamilton will bu furious if McLaren take the DWC.

Yea, because everyone will be laughing at his expense.
hard to get much info as of yet, everyone is complaining of tyres going off after just 1 lap.
Thank god the interviewer himself realized how stupid that question was But that attitude of Kimis... F1 isn't anything wihtout ppl like him!
Interviewer: "Is Your hunger for a second title the same as Your hunger was for a first?"

Kimi: weoa tsk...

Haha Kimi is epic
On a side note for Schumacher fans he is racing at the WSK Euro Series next weekend. Going to be tough for him to get a top 10. Be great to watch anyway.
Ralf or Michael?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Ralf or Michael?

Silly question, Michael is more of a HAS BEEN these days than even Ralf..
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Ralf or Michael?

Michael.

But you can catch Ralf racing at their local Kerpen circuit in KZ
Quote from BlueFlame :Silly question, Michael is more of a HAS BEEN these days than even Ralf..

No HAS BEEN gets pole at Monaco aged 44.
Quote from Intrepid :No HAS BEEN gets pole at Monaco aged 44.

Then explain why he keeps karting?

Real champions give it up long before they look stupid.
thought he was doing bike races now
Quote from BlueFlame :Then explain why he keeps karting?

Real champions, in my view, never rest on their achievements, they continue to push what they think is humanly possible. Schumacher asks himself "can a 45 year old man compete with the professional karters?" and he then makes shit happen to see if he can do it. What happened in the past is irrelevant. That's a 'real' champion. Never scared to put their own reputation on the line to discover what can be achieved NOW

Sitting on past glories says to me you're a driver who feels you 'lucked' into the wins and are scared to have that reputation tarnished. that's what makes Schumacher different. Love him or love him no one else is doing what he's doing.
#215 - col

Whatever MSC does IS what real champions do... If he took up extreme ironing in stilettos and a pink wig, that would be what real champions do.

Because he doesn't care what a Forum troll thinks.
Effectively all he's doing is racing against kids. I just find it a bit silly.
yup, racing against people half your weight, in their prime of physical conditioning and reflexes, is indeed a bit silly.
I'd just bring up Dominik Hasek. He's 48 and he was still considering to play on top level last year. If you feel like you still have it and can do it, then why not?

inb4 hockey isn't motorsport etc.
Hockey isn't Motorsport lawl.

No, You're right. There are a lot of pretty old hockey players that still play a consistent game. Jagr for instance and Selanne last year.
Quote from BlueFlame :Effectively all he's doing is racing against kids. I just find it a bit silly.

Fore (39), cesseti (37), thonon (26), abbasse (24), and ardigo (30) are kids? Probably got a higher average age than F1.
Quote from JJ72 :yup, racing against people half your weight, in their prime of physical conditioning and reflexes, is indeed a bit silly.

Why? Racing is SILLY! Going round in circles is bleein' immature and stupid. Even more stupid is half the time you're racing guys who are vastly more wealthy than you are... that's JUST as pointless.
anyway for those interested there should be live streaming on stopandgo.tv

max verstappen, Jos's son, will be racing in KZ1 too... and he is very very very fast
Michael is doing what pleases him, and why shouldn't he? He has nothing to prove to anyone and hasn't since around 2001.
Lowes gone Mclaren in Downhill mode now.
Mclaren really need to sort out there management(which imo is Dennis and his anal attitude to everything)it seems to strain everyone who comes in, and create lack of motivation or frustration with the team and from my memory it has started with Hakkinen, then Newey and Hamilton which all seem to have the same reason for leaving allthough Hakkinen retired.

Although they wouldn't be able to get him till next year there best bet would be to get James Key even if thats a bit of a gamble, unless they pull a miricle and get Rory Byrne.

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG