The online racing simulator
[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
Quote from MousemanLV :Nah, I haven't attacked nor done anything to your lovely servers, sir Beaver08, sir !

so you lied or saying you lied and that the sql injects didnt come from you? or anybody associated with you?
Nop, they didn't come from me :P
Quote from MousemanLV :Nop, they didn't come from me :P

so why did you say so in your group chat on skype?

because we never told anybody about those sql injections.
Quote from Beaver08 :so why did you say so in your group chat on skype?

Does it look like he lives in Argentina
Quote from Bmxtwins :Does it look like he lives in Argentina

i dont live in germany still own a server there, why are people so dumb?
Quote from Beaver08 :so why did you say so in your group chat on skype?

You only got 1/1337 of the whole skype chat.
Quote from MousemanLV :You only got 1/1337 of the whole skype chat.

was the only important part when you admitted you and your team had sql injected it you can't deny it the picture proof is there.
nop
Quote from Beaver08 :i dont live in germany still own a server there, why are people so dumb?

wat
Quote from Beaver08 :lie all you want you was caught red handed

Quote from edge3147 :
Feb 20 02:53:47 Authorised : 86.168.142.109 (euzzo)
Feb 20 02:53:58 marcin_bila^L connected (euzzo)

After we called you out on our LFS Server, you decided to come to our TS with your DOS pal h0rn to further troll and cause problems.

2/20/2013 2:40:39 AM VirtualServer Info client connected 'Mr`Beav'(id:329) from 86.168.142.109:56066

After we caught you red handed all you could do is laugh and claim innocence after we had busted you.

Get over this childish grudge you are holding against us.

Why can't you just admit you are causing your own problems by instigating fights with just about everyone on LFS?
i never caused nothing. mouseman attacks us then you guys to put the blame on us

Can a mod close this thread please as these donkeys took it off topic .... again.. i'll just start another.
Quote from Beaver08 :i never caused nothing. mouseman attacks us then you guys to put the blame on us

Can a mod close this thread please as these donkeys took it off topic .... again.. i'll just start another.

Avoiding the proof I have posted, why can't you admit you brought this upon yourself AGAIN?
Quote from edge3147 :Avoiding the proof I have posted, why can't you admit you brought this upon yourself AGAIN?

by giving you guys proof of the people responsible i was being the good guy telling you who was attacking you and then you still blame us as you say we apprarently have the capabilites to do so. if you had checked our server recently which you do everyday watching the remote you would know that we dont give a shit about any other server and that we are pushing updates out and upgrading our systems for the lfs community to enjoy. i dont give a monkeys about your copycat server never will. so stop trying to troll and go back to your sunflower home net and http flood somebody or something just stop being so butt hurt because the people who you claimed to be attacking you wasnt them.

if you want to point a finger we've given more than enough proof that it was mousemanlv and his team doing all the damage yet you seem to choose to ignore that
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : lol mate. you could make anyone believe that 2 x 3 is 5.
Quote from Bmxtwins :lol mate. you could make anyone believe that 2 x 3 is 5.

Neither can you, cause it isn't.
I'm sorry but if you honestly don't care about our server, then why did you come to our teamspeak last night and start crying about how we banned your 2nd account for no reason when we banned you because we didn't want you coming into our server causing problems.

We are trying to move on from this shit, but every time you get attacked you want to point the finger at someone instead of owning up to your own actions which have probably caused you to deserve whatever crap is happening to you.

Just because you have a computer and the internet doesn't mean you can cause chaos and piss people off WITHOUT any consequences. You have apparently pissed someone off so bad that they are making it their priority to cause you the same pain and suffering you probably caused them.
hey jack

u do that consequence again and there will be m8
This thread is closed

[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG