The online racing simulator
[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
Quote from ancilenet :You guys make me laugh - I mean have you looked in the mirror?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akam ... 40115553_1981148526_n.jpg

Ahahahahahhahaha.

Once again, butthurrt mate, you don't know anything haha claiming we dos you all the time and then you threaten me with your linux crap, do it. you wont, no balls mate. I'm still waiting for this 8month attack or what ever you said? where is it?
:munching_
Quote from H0rnn :Once again, butthurrt mate, you don't know anything haha claiming we dos you all the time and then you threaten me with your linux crap, do it. you wont, no balls mate. I'm still waiting for this 8month attack or what ever you said? where is it?

8 month? You clearly need to get your ears fixed or stop 'hearing what you want to hear' fking moron.

Why should I stoop to the remedial level that you retards do?, I am taking a nice documented and structured approach to your demise.

I've got nothing else to say on the matter.
so we are not friends then?
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : brb gonna go trip over my internet cable.

can i haz ddos pls
Going to say this, not sure who is doing it but Horn needs to actually grow up and get off his butt and get a job, Stop being a child and thinking you're something when you are nothing other then a 20 year old or what ever you are just thinking you are big. You have taken down certain websites/servers. You ask for proof but sadly i don't have anything other that what you say in team speak years ago. Really why do you need to do this? Hide behind your screens. We are all here to play a game. Can't that get through to your brain? and you think it's funny. GROW UP!
You all pinpoint the blame on us yet we're getting attacked too, we come to your servers to talk and give you proof it's not us all we get in return is a **** load of abuse and then you ban us without letting us speak.
i like trains
Quote from H0rnn :You all pinpoint the blame on us yet we're getting attacked too, we come to your servers to talk and give you proof it's not us all we get in return is a **** load of abuse and then you ban us without letting us speak.

We let you speak in TS last night, KTHX. Quit crying about your attacks, stop messing with other people and maybe you won't have so many enemies. We are getting attacked at the same time as you, so why the hell would we want to attack you when we are trying get our servers online and stable?

I have better things to do with my time, then DOS a indie game server.
So you ran back to WKD after all the shit they have done to you Bamse or was all that just talk out your ass too?
Quote from edge3147 :So you ran back to WKD after all the shit they have done to you Bamse or was all that just talk out your ass too?

No he brought G27 for Horn, so bamse could be admin. Horn you took advantage of Bamses disabilities.
Quote from robind2 :http://i.imgur.com/wn6gEcn.png

Proof of Granny aka MousemannLV

What else did you expect ? You treat other people and their servers like you [WKD] have the power to do anything you want. It's not like we, people who are getting threaten like this are going to stand still and do nothing. None likes WKDs actions. What else were you expecting - earning a noble prize for being ambitious nerds on the net ? Get over it.
Quote from MousemanLV :What else did you expect ? You treat other people and their servers like you [WKD] have the power to do anything you want. It's not like we, people who are getting threaten like this are going to stand still and do nothing. None likes WKDs actions. What else were you expecting - earning a noble prize for being ambitious nerds on the net ? Get over it.

What comes around goes around, right?
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : why i bother idk
So you admit you caused all this trouble then mousey?
Quote from Beaver08 :So you admit you caused all this trouble then mousey?

he didnt cause all this trouble, WKD for years has been the aggressor in arguments and DDOS attacks. Also you and your donations going on 20 bags and domino's.
I didn't cause any of the problems that you mentioned before [SQL and everything]. Do you really think that you will just walk away that easy ? You and your bullcrap is affecting many people here mainly because you are doing this ebanutij DDoSing.
Quote from Beaver08 :So you admit you caused all this trouble then mousey?

Well isn't it a coincidence that you DDos'd me and others as well. Also, he didn't do jack to your website. He said his mate did. Trust me I don't think mouse is smart enough to figure it out
Quote from MousemanLV :I didn't cause any of the problems that you mentioned before [SQL and everything]. Do you really think that you will just walk away that easy ? You and your bullcrap is affecting many people here mainly because you are doing this ebanutij DDoSing.

A Simple yes or no would suffice.

Also i can't belive you attacked your own server mousemanlv
i was hosting that SL Drift Club server and you attacked it, goes to show you really dont have brains or wanted to cause alot of trouble if your going to attack your own server
Why would I attack //my own// server ? I don't even have the net speed for that, nor the brain to do it, nor the stupidity to do it.
Quote from MousemanLV :Why would I attack //my own// server ? I don't even have the net speed for that, nor the brain to do it, nor the stupidity to do it.

answer the question with a yes or no please. and you did sql inject our website the same host which your server (team server SL) was at and saying you would find other means.
... nuf said
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : wait a minute. he's just gonna explain how his server is so awesome that they need people to pay them to feed their drug addi
Nah, I haven't attacked nor done anything to your lovely servers, sir Beaver08, sir !
This thread is closed

[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG