The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
doesn't look like it - still has a shine to it...probably just applied it straight on lol
i did look better with black,but when u have to sandpaper it down,just get them painted
I still have a soft spot for that rover. It looks just right.
Quote from BlueFlame :Ftfy

It drives on the wrong side, both steering wheel and tires, but still. I'd put my banana into that exhaust any day
Quote from RevengeR : I'd put my banana into that exhaust any day

I wish you'd put your banana away god dammit!

I wish I had my hubcaps in place from the rear. Shame I've lost them, or somebody needed them.

Also too much emissions, catalysator may be busted.

I need to remove the tints from the rear, too. Previous owner did a pretty meh job with them.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Did you prime the surface by mashing it up with some sandpaper?

Yes, but not that much - but all the guides on t'interweb say you can spray it straight on your wheels.

Oh well.

EDIT - Right wheels are fine, both left wheels have peeled (kerbside). Suspect it's due to all the debris & water on that side of the road.
Quote from nikopdr :

I wish I had my hubcaps in place from the rear. Shame I've lost them, or somebody needed them.

Also too much emissions, catalysator may be busted.

I need to remove the tints from the rear, too. Previous owner did a pretty meh job with them.

Cars with castrated catalysators can still pass emissions test. Change air filter, drive at higher rpms for some time before test and it should pass. If not, some adjustments in fuel system will do that.
Quote from KiRmelius :Cars with castrated catalysators can still pass emissions test. Change air filter, drive at higher rpms for some time before test and it should pass. If not, some adjustments in fuel system will do that.

I know and I am aware of that, I've changed the spark plugs, airfilter, and almost beat the hell out of the engine before testing emissions at school. still the lowest I can get the HC is 200ppm, which is twice as much compared to the limits. Everything else got slightly lower after changes, and they're fine.

I guess I could try adjusting the fuel system. Next week it is, then.
try mixing in some ethanol, thats what i do to go trough MOT with my racecar
Quote from nikopdr :I know and I am aware of that, I've changed the spark plugs, airfilter, and almost beat the hell out of the engine before testing emissions at school. still the lowest I can get the HC is 200ppm, which is twice as much compared to the limits. Everything else got slightly lower after changes, and they're fine.

I guess I could try adjusting the fuel system. Next week it is, then.

lean it out and when u passed put it back where it was
Quote from Jakg :Yes, but not that much - but all the guides on t'interweb say you can spray it straight on your wheels.

Oh well.

EDIT - Right wheels are fine, both left wheels have peeled (kerbside). Suspect it's due to all the debris & water on that side of the road.

Quite possible, hitting gritty water at speed is like being sandblasted. When it comes to painting wheels, powder coating is quite possibly the most durable method.
Run over a few black babies to get them a darker color. Reverse the process by finding some white babies.
Make sure your car will not break down because mothers may be armed.
its really hard to find white babies these days
Went and looked at this today... what an engine!!! 9k redline is awesome.

Bits that put me off,

The mileage which was 80k miles, it had full service history, but from 28k miles was serviced by any old garage, so has probably never had the valve clearances, etc done. And the fact it had a go pro mount still between the seats! has probably had a hard life..

....decisions
Oh noes... Typical hairdresser's car. Surely it had some bashing judging from that GoPro stuff.
Are those radials?
RE050's
S2000.. Me wants.. has wanted for good long time.. me jelly .
Quote from doyal :RE050's

OMG those are horrible tires. If that car catches on fire you are screwed.
Find another place troll, this clearly isn't your thing.

S2000 is an awesome car, they can take a bashing as well, but for the road, someone who has not maintained it 100% by authorized Honda/S2000 mechanics and yet done 80k miles?....
That's not peanuts for a car of that age, it's quite a lot.

I think you should reconsider, Doyal, you'll find better elsewhere!
depends what year it is. u have to calculate 10/15 k miles per year. thats normal. 80k should be like brand new if treated right
Valve clearance test doens't have to be done until 80k or 100k km's... not sure which one. I did it early on mine with 80k i believe.

What would worry me is the Go Pro mount. I was at the track three times, the car can take a beating, the diff can't (if there's a lot of sideways action), i had to replace mine after the 2nd track day and a new diff for this car is freaking expensive (they called me the drifter in the pits).
Quote from e2mustang :depends what year it is. u have to calculate 10/15 k miles per year. thats normal. 80k should be like brand new if treated right

Since your specialty is apparently BMW's I don't blame you for not knowing that a japanese car is no longer 'new' if it's done over 100k KM.
BMW's go on forever and need a belt change now and then, hell my friend bought a E39 the other day and called that brand new.. what a tool (250.000 KM)

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG