The online racing simulator
Pope Benedict XVI resigns
(34 posts, started )
rofl
Quote from TFalke55 :If he was van Gisbergen, he'll be the representative of the orthodox church in a bit. If he was Stoner, he suddenly becomes the next Dalai Lama.

No, if he was the Giz then he'd lead some Californian religious group.
Remember that the Giz is doing Aussie V8's, NZ Super tourers ( racing today at Hampton Downs, along with Murphy, Scott McLaughlin, Craig Baird, Johnny Mac ) and NZD1 Drift.
Flame CZE please close this thread immediately as I think the Pope jokes are very offensive.
If this thread is not closed in 24 hours then I fear the devs and the OP (from Lithuania I might addillepall) may burn in hell for all eternity.
And I may even have to alert the Catholic League

Do I get to burn in hell too please ?
Mind you, I think that they can only accuse catholics of crimes like heresy, and burn witches.

What is being discussed here are the churches crimes against humanity, and how the current pope's done a bunk before being charged.

Interesting how, like America, he's already trying to ensure he's immune from prosecution in a court of law.
From my earlier post.
"Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, has scheduled a meeting with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss securing protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government, according to Italian media sources."

"Innocent due to immunity", and he's a 'moral leader'. Say's a lot about morals doesn't it.

This is an interesting statement from the church....

"His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless. He wouldn't have his immunity, his prerogatives, his security, if he is anywhere else," said one Vatican official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"It is absolutely necessary" that he stays in the Vatican, said the source, adding that Benedict should have a "dignified existence" in his remaining years.

So, why exactly does he require 'immunity' ???????
Anyone with half a brain would want immunity with all the STDs going around.
Well I heard from a good Catholic friend of mine that if you take the condom off then turn it inside out and reuse it on the same boy it effectively reinstates the child's virginity and removes all memory of the event.
I was told by my uncle that I had undergone the same procedure when I was about 7 years old.
Too much information..........

This may cast some light on the Popes choices.

The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict’s sudden abdication to disclose the following details:

1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.

2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the “Holy See” in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.

3. A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation’s government to the Vatican’s Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned.

4. The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation’s courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global “Easter Reclamation Campaign” whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

5. It is the decision of our Tribunal and the said nation’s government to proceed with the arrest of Joseph Ratzinger upon his vacating the office of the Roman Pontiff on a charge of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy.
http://www.syncrenicity.com/20 ... r-your-nicked-assets-too/

Pope Benedict XVI resigns
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG