The online racing simulator
Looking at the Ted's Notebook videos and seeing the cars moving one thing struck me more then anything else. Anyone else think that these cars are squatted down a bit more? They look like they are closer to the road, or is that an optical illusion from the cars being wider, or the tires changing?
Kimi is getting divorced.
Quote from Dygear :Looking at the Ted's Notebook videos and seeing the cars moving one thing struck me more then anything else. Anyone else think that these cars are squatted down a bit more? They look like they are closer to the road, or is that an optical illusion from the cars being wider, or the tires changing?

If they at closer to the road it is a matter of millimetres. They aren't wider, and the tyres are 99.9% identical externally.

It's probably camera angles, time of day (shadows) and the fact that you haven't seen them out since last season!
Pedro de la Rosa

It looks as if they're attempting to bridge the gap to their road vehicles..
Red Flag because of a pothole on the exit of turn 9.

His driving was on fire.
Quote from sinbad :Smoke not coming out of the chimney on roof?

nooo.... it must be something else ?
The fact the guy with the fire extiguisher is walking away from the car? :P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The fact the guy with the fire extiguisher is walking away from the car? :P

just doesent give a shift

''seems like mclaren/redbull fan to me''

hella packaging from sauber
Seems I can't get subscribed to this thread, so I'll have to post something.

Force India still to announce their second driver?
Yes, no one announced yet.
im sure his names gonna be Patel !
Expect it to be Bianchi to be honest.
I'd bet on Bianchi as well.
Yea, I'll put money on Bianchi too, those Alguersuari and Sutil rumours died quickly.
Quote from TomGaymor on Twitter :"#Sutil has had a seat fit at #ForceIndia for a possible outing next week at #Barcelona. In other words if cheque clears. #BianchiOnStandby"

Looks like Sutil may be in for a drive after all!

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG