The online racing simulator
Drift HARD!!!
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :well, do you want me to turn back into traffic with the damage I had?

Well, that is koreny logic
Ok ladies thats enough. Dont make me backhand you all.
Nice overteek
Quote from Mustangman759 :Ok ladies thats enough. Dont make me backhand you all.
Nice overteek

ey matt, u gonna join the tea party?
Quote from Bmxtwins :well, do you want me to turn back into traffic with the damage I had?

Please, Look at replay from Kyoto 40 And you will see, that it is possible to drive with hardly damaged car(Me taking win after your teammates unsuccessful try to take me out (Majoor: Ye, Its dirty from me, but I was not that one who started it ) ). If you were just going straight and no brake, you will not be dangerous
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Well, that is koreny logic

Well, I have more experience from racing than You.
What Ray did was stupid, we all know it. What I did was stupid, we all know. What You did was stupid, we also know.
So,
I alredy apologized for that maneuver. And I am still waiting, if there will be moment when you will finally start acting like men, and accept your mistakes. I have alredy done that...
Quote from Denny12 :
Well, I have more experience from racing than You.
What Ray did was stupid, we all know it. What I did was stupid, we all know. What You did was stupid, we also know.
So,
I alredy apologized for that maneuver. And I am still waiting, if there will be moment when you will finally start acting like men, and accept your mistakes. I have alredy done that...

Funny that I'm way faster then you are XD. And how are you so sure that you have more experience from racing? You don't know anything from me.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 : Funny that I'm way faster then you are XD. And how are you so sure that you have more experience from racing? You don't know anything from me.

I have never said that I am faster. Can I have a question? Are you racing in real life? From Your acting it does not look like.
Quote from Denny12 :I have never said that I am faster. Can I have a question? Are you racing in real life? From Your acting it does not look like.

I never said you did. I just said it was funny with the huge gap between us.

Yes i race in real life. funny how say things without knowing anything about it.
Quote from Denny12 :
So,

fact of the incident:
1) the car was stuck in 6th gear, in order to get moving again I lifted off throttle and shifted to first. You can see in the video I was regaining speed in 1st gear as you hit me.

2) I was off the racing line, and out of the way of cars trying to recover safely.

3) you were at least 1 lane above of the racing line.

4) You brake after you hit me.

5) I had no way to know that some driver was idiotic enough to ignore a yellow flag. (or wait, maybe you just "didn't see it")
This is my fault? 10-4.

Drift HARD!!!
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG