The online racing simulator
Strange inconsistency in reported PBs between client and LFSW.
Just joined a server with RAC@FE2R quali and did some laps.

1st lap - Outlap.
2nd lap - 1:20.43 - no LFSW message.
3rd lap - 1:19.42 - no LFSW message.
4th lap - 1:19.64 - no LFSW message.
5th lap - 1:18.44 - strangeness ensues.

Approximately 100m before the finish line on lap 5, I get the message "LFSW - New RAC PB by NotAnIllusion: 1:20.43 (-58:39.57)". Can't see it in the picture, because it's not showed in the replay. Anyways, I was approximately at the location shown in the picture. (attachment 1).

Then I cross the finish line and see the correct lap time on screen, 1:18.44 (attachment 2).

Moments later I get the LFSW PB message for the 1:19.42 lap (attachment 3)

I never received the PB message for the 1:18.44 lap.

LFSW shows the correct PB, but no splits (attachment 4).

OT: LFSW was also not responding to /w and /ws commands yesterday evening.
Attached images
lfs-lfsw-1.jpg
lfs-lfsw-2.jpg
lfs-lfsw-3.jpg
lfs-lfsw-pb-strange.jpg
Attached files
wat.mpr - 126 KB - 92 views
Quote from NotAnIllusion :OT: LFSW was also not responding to /w and /ws commands yesterday evening.

Thanks for the report.
When those commands did not work, did you at least see PB messages on time and not delayed and then bursted like now?
There were definitely no bursts, and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with respect to PB messages. I had a quick look on LFSW to see what PBs I drove yesterday, it seems accurate. Having said that, I had been driving for a long while and got a couple of PBs before noticing it. I don't know when it started so it's impossible for me to tell whether yesterdays PBs happened during the time the commands were not working.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG