The online racing simulator
Post your favourite / most addictive android game or app
ive played it for quite some time now, it gets kind of boring when u cant reach a new distance record because of extreme hills or such...but i still have 2 vehicles that arent fully upgraded so who knows.
waiting for new maps for a long time now

anyway, one that i play often: Dice Me its pretty much Yatzee (Kniffel).
comes with a color mode as well and free MP.

also lately started: Plague Inc, u "play" a virus which must destroy all human life.
pretty complex, but very easy to learn, pick up and go!
gosh...im getting dizzy by just watching the vid...
Ive upgraded all vehicles and unlocked all maps on hill climb racing and yeah it does get boring and unplayable afterwards. Music Hero is by far one of the best apps out and once the dev fixes the "user songs" feature to better pick up notes, it'll have potential to be top on the list of apps for 2013.

Angry birds will always be fun if your like me and want to get 3 stars on every level. Currently 3 starred everything on seasons and now im working on regular angry birds.
#8 - Dmt
Quote from e2mustang :that like the good 'ol elma. imma try it also,should be fun

Best car is that blue one with awd and downforce, atleast that made me epic records.
bike race
thx for some good hints and some really great games so far!

...and thx for the 'hill climb racing' hints as well!
#11 - PoVo
Google Play
Quote from PoVo :Google Play

>No< >Way< !

...you're great!
Gun disassembly 2 is loads fun. Just discovered it today and it allows to to shoot, dissemble, and assemble again while timing you against other players via leaderboard. Has A crapload of guns ranging from deagles to sig sauer sniper rifles.
"Cut the rope" is good
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Gun disassembly 2 is loads fun. Just discovered it today and it allows to to shoot, dissemble, and assemble again while timing you against other players via leaderboard. Has A crapload of guns ranging from deagles to sig sauer sniper rifles.

Yeehaw...
#16 - JJ72
SNES emulator

/ends thread
sleep talk recorder

Used this some times now, and after I had the filters set up properly I really managed to capture some of my sleep talking...

(In a foreign language though it seemed...)

Great tool also for proving your gf is snoring....
Quote from JJ72 :SNES emulator

It's pretty bad idea to play buttonsmashers on a touchscreen device...
Pigment

Bet noone completes the demo.
Quote from Matrixi :

Games:
FPSE

That looks really great, what HW requirements for mobile phone?
Can i connect my PS3 gamepad?

I have Huawei Ascend G300...
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Ive upgraded all vehicles and unlocked all maps on hill climb racing and yeah it does get boring and unplayable afterwards. ...

(Hill Climb Racing)

There's an update available now with one new vehicle and two new maps.
I can't say which one is my favourite, but atm I play Hill Climb Racing, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Zombie Road Trip and 100 Doors of Revenge (I'm stuck at the SWAG door...).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG