The online racing simulator
Awesome stuff, what software did you use for creating this graph?
98.8% in the first hour lol. And then cant see the rest.
Am I blind or does that graph show Genuine as not getting engine damage? Didn't ever know it was possible to detect that, nice
Quote from Bmxtwins :98.8% in the first hour lol. And then cant see the rest.

#74 had 95.2% after 1h30

James actually cost us 0.4% after 6 laps lol
Check Merida's engine damage from lap 31 to 48. Not bad.

Also, Savage #1 (purple) is shown until lap 113 on the chart, then disappears. Strange.
Quote from Ziomek21 :Awesome stuff, what software did you use for creating this graph?

It's called mpRes and it is developed by avetere. Currently we (CL) are the only one, who are using it.

Quote from Bmxtwins :98.8% in the first hour lol. And then cant see the rest.

Maybe that helps: http://cl.racemore.de/mpres/si ... &maxgap=532.251615008

With the lapcharts it should be much easier, but this race blasted our memory. Maybe we can fix it soon.

Quote from IsaacPrice :Am I blind or does that graph show Genuine as not getting engine damage? Didn't ever know it was possible to detect that, nice

Yes, they didn't get any engine damage. Looks like F. Hillen rather had the stint of his life.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Check Merida's engine damage from lap 31 to 48. Not bad.

Also, Savage #1 (purple) is shown until lap 113 on the chart, then disappears. Strange.

Everything is adjustable. Have a look here:
http://cl.racemore.de/mpres/single/GT1WS/2013/r/graphs/#
With the race progress chart you can select teams (shift, strg) and define a shown max gap (in seconds) to compare you with some other teams. The "lap by lap" doesn't work for this race atm.
you can also do single view if you change some values manually.

http://cl.racemore.de/mpres/si ... lg.svg?plyrs=5&link=2

just exchange "plyrs=5" with whatever finishing position you had -1, so in this example it is ixion who was 6th, if your team would've been 10th it would be plyrs=9. It still reaches max execution on some teams, but most of them work.

Also you may want to tell Mr. Taskinen to shift down more carefully at ixion.
Quote from Æthelstan :It's called mpRes and it is developed by avetere. Currently we (CL) are the only one, who are using it.

Not the answer I had in mind, I was hoping that this is some sort of public program we could download.
And check who killed the engine in our first endurance race in XRR back in 2008
Looks pretty similar to LFS Stats. Really cool graph, we can really see what was going on in that race Thanks for it !
Quote from Ziomek21 :Not the answer I had in mind, I was hoping that this is some sort of public program we could download.

Haha @ hidden text.
It is in fact kind of downloadable. Just contact this nice guy. Needs a bit of effort (maybe too much for just one race) to install on your server.

Quote from MoMo92i :Looks pretty similar to LFS Stats. Really cool graph, we can really see what was going on in that race Thanks for it !

Ye, looks quite the same. But it's much more powerful i think. Especially beeing able to handle driverchanges. IIRC this wasn't possible to do with LFS Stats
Quote from Ziomek21 :Not the answer I had in mind, I was hoping that this is some sort of public program we could download.

haha

Reminds me of the alternate 24h race last year when Mikko double downshifted, and then tried to blame Simon for the engine damage. Eventually he admitted it half a year later.

Also James needs a good slap for that, Mo.
#187 - CSF
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Reminds me of the alternate 24h race last year when Mikko double downshifted, and then tried to blame Simon for the engine damage. Eventually he admitted it half a year later.

I agree with who he blamed.
I was going to say all the top 10 are using cockpit view, then I noticed all of Vires is using custom.

Edit: Simon is only meant to Prost the tires, his engine can be destroyed if he so wishes.
Quote from PMD9409 :I was going to say all the top 10 are using cockpit view, then I noticed all of Vires is using custom.

Edit: Simon is only meant to Prost the tires, his engine can be destroyed if he so wishes.

I'm not sure that those flags are right - I'm using custom view and manual clutch for XRR, but this thingy says that I don't use none of them...

And my teammate, J. Dohnalík, should use mouse instead of wheel, so it is certainly bugged.
Manual clutch on XRR?

@Isaac : Did Mikko have actually tried to eat his paddles while driving?
Quote from MoMo92i :Manual clutch on XRR?

I also use manual clutch on XRR, obviously not to change gears but for moving off slowly etc.
I don't think it's necessarily a bug. Maybe the setting-information is only written once in the mpr, namely at the start of the race or at every rejoin after disconnect or shift s. At every normal driverchange the new settings wouldn't be listed. Same goes with changing your settings while driving.

Something Off-Topic: Are you serious with your Avatar and racename, typeracing? Aren't you aware of what kind of attitude you are displaying to us? If it's meant funny, well, it isn't.
Quote from Flame CZE :I also use manual clutch on XRR, obviously not to change gears but for moving off slowly etc.

What do u mean?
Quote from Bmxtwins :What do u mean?

Well, I just like using my own clutch pedal in cars that are likely to have it in real life, too. So I use manual axis cluch in all cars except BF1.
ah I never really realized that in driver there was a manual clutch option. I just selected axis and used it sometimes.
Quote from TypeRacing :I'm not sure that those flags are right - I'm using custom view and manual clutch for XRR, but this thingy says that I don't use none of them...

And my teammate, J. Dohnalík, should use mouse instead of wheel, so it is certainly bugged.

Honestly I would have to take a look, how I process those flags when a driver change is performed. Might be, that there is still a quick'n'dirty approach which obviously has some problems. I'll try to look into that, but anyways, thanks for the comment

btw: The graphs should now be working. But please allow them to be created and/or displayed. As there is quite a bit of information, that has to be processed (and in case of the svg-graphs rendered!!!) that may take a bit of time with such a long race
XRR engine damage is inevitable.
Quote from Æthelstan :Ye, looks quite the same. But it's much more powerful i think. Especially beeing able to handle driverchanges. IIRC this wasn't possible to do with LFS Stats

Actually LFSStats can handle driverchanges too,but fails to continue lapcounting at dis/reconnects,it just starts to collect data from zero.
98,4% ... nice
Quote from Bmxtwins :ah I never really realized that in driver there was a manual clutch option. I just selected axis and used it sometimes.

LFS would be a terrible simulation if it lacked manual clutch. Plus it would be a waste of the time Scawen has spent in emulating gearboxes.

Quote from Flame CZE :Well, I just like using my own clutch pedal in cars that are likely to have it in real life, too. So I use manual axis cluch in all cars except BF1.

Technically the BF1 has a manual clutch also, it's just not a pedal but a pressure sensitive paddle :P

GT1WS 2013: Round 4 Discussion
(207 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG