The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013: Online dating service
This thread shall be the place for all drivers who are searching for a team and all teams searching for a driver. Regardless if it is for one race only or for the whole season. Please use the following format (just an advise, nothing mandatory to follow):

[b]Driver searches team[/b]
Name
Experience
other qualities
How to contact you

[b]Team searches driver[/b]
Car
Class
Goal
How to contact

Good Luck
Nice title! ^^
Team Rock Racing are searching for a driver
Car: XRR
Class: Pro
Goal: To have fun! We are of course going to do our very best to get the best possible result, but just as important for us is to have a good time, with clean and fair racing.

Driving for us, you will get the trust and chance to race just as any member in our team. You will work closely with the whole team, both when it comes to building and giving feedback on the setups, but also with the use of telemtry. We will give, if wanted, detailed feedback on where you or the other drivers can improve :-)

You can send me a PM, or contact me on:
MSN: gillard_93@hotmail.com
If you are interested.
-
(Yuusei) DELETED by Yuusei : Found a date :)
Driver searches team

Name - Anton Moroz
Experience - OWRL F1 and S2 series with few podium finishes. Not much GTR experience except last season of GT2WS.
Other qualities - Can practice a fair amount although busy with league of legends currently. With good practice and if the setup is any competitive then i can keep up with upper mid tier (positions 5-10 out of 30 i.e)

How to contact me - PM or skype (EliteAti)

Rounds i can take part in

3. Lan event.
4. Another one, not sure about the schedule though.

I prefer to stay with one team this season though and not make 70% of the driving too many times.

Thanks.
-
(briquedejus) DELETED by briquedejus : it's ok
Driver no longer searches team
Team searches driver
Car: Fzr
Class: pro, or am if your consistent
Goal: Finishes on the top 5 in class, top 10 overall.
How to contact: PM me here.

Need some drivers for 24hr, late stints preferably
Bump
Team searches driver
Class: PRO
Goal: To challenge the top teams and fight for podium
How to contact: PM me

We're looking for few fast XRR drivers mainly for the 24h race. The drivers should have some experience of endurance racing, good practising capability and a weird sense of humour. If you need a team and think you might be the person we are looking for just send me a PM.
Quote from Joku123 :Team searches driver
Car: FXR
Goal: To win 24h race

I'm looking for few guys who know that FXR is the best car in the history of the universe and is capable of beating the shit out of RWD's. If you are a pro class FXR driver and like to have fun around noob XRR's don't be afraid of sending me a PM. Together we can head towards a common objective and achieve an honorous victory.

Good luck being forever alone.
Driver searches team (E: now in relationship)
Name - look to the left .. oh, the real one, Zdeněk Cagaš (not Kegesh, like deko loves to pronounce it)
Experience - over 200k km
other qualities - none
How to contact you - PM

I am still slow, but i can finally offer stable internet connection, which allows me to race properly longer than 20 minutes. I prefer FXR, so maybe i should just talk to Joku, but he wants win, so i'll pass. I don't create setups, i just take what they give to me and then i get used to it. With some luck and practice, i can learn to drive those bloody RWD GTR's aswell, unless they use super alien hack setups with required stabilizer change. Don't count on me to provide fun. Preferred rounds are 24h and 12h races. No SO, because i hate SO with GTR's.
Quote from Kid222 :Driver searches team
Name - look to the left .. oh, the real one, Zdeněk Cagaš (not Kegesh, like deko loves to pronounce it)
Experience - over 200k km
other qualities - none
How to contact you - PM

I am still slow, but i can finally offer stable internet connection, which allows me to race properly longer than 20 minutes. I prefer FXR, so maybe i should just talk to Joku, but he wants win, so i'll pass. I don't create setups, i just take what they give to me and then i get used to it. With some luck and practice, i can learn to drive those bloody RWD GTR's aswell, unless they use super alien hack setups with required stabilizer change. Don't count on me to provide fun. Preferred rounds are 24h and 12h races. No SO, because i hate SO with GTR's.

Re: The Bolded bit: You mean that require the stabilizer off of an Airbus A380?

And Kid with reliable internets ? OMG what am I to do without my "Oh all is normal, Zdenek timed out"
Quote from Joku123 :Team searches driver
Goal: To challenge the top teams and fight for podium

We're looking for few fast XRR drivers mainly for the 24h race. The drivers should have some experience of endurance racing, good practising capability and a weird sense of humour. If you need a team and think you might be the person we are looking for just send me a PM.

Edit&bump
E: Team found. Thanks for your time.

Only for the 24H race for now.

Driver searches team

Name: Yann Laprevotte

Experience: 285k+ kilometers online. Dozens of team-based endurance events from 2009 to 2011, including several 12h, 16h and 24h races.

other qualities: Not much really. Can give basic feedback on setups(despite a shockingly small technical background). Can give advices to the less experienced drivers in the team.

Goal: Experience the thrills of endurance racing again. Help a team in need. Finish the race, without being involved in incidents or hitting troubles. And if we manage to get a decent result in the proces - like, a top 10, or even a top 15 - that's a nice bonus.

Car: XRR only please. Not interrested in the bus anymore, and I still lack experience with the FZR.

How to contact you: PM

Not the fastest driver on the track, but a safe, consistent and reliable pair of hands. I won't bin the car in 15 minutes, or get involved in silly incidents. I can pick a pace and stick to it. I usually have a pretty good record as far as laptime stability is concerned. No useless peak here or there, I usually drive within a close laptime range, lap after lap. Which is one of the things that matters the most in endurance racing, IMO.

So far only searching for a team for the 24H race, but if that particular race goes well, perhaps we can carry on for the latter races.

Hours of availability(subject to changes, all times UTC): 13:00-18:00; 06:00-11:00. Preferably no more than 2 stints straight, and 5-6 stints overall. Won't do night shifts, but can give some valuable help in the morning, which are often the toughest hours of the race just after late night, as far as driver stress is concerned.

Just to make it clear very early: I'm not interrested in off-track duties such as standing as IRC representative, or as a reserve driver, etc. Sorry. Been doing that in the past, and it's really not what appeals me in simracing events. I only wish to do that race if I can arrive just before my stints, drive at the planned time, then go AFK when I'm done.

I'm officially an AM driver, so I can drive for an AM team without causing a problem as far as the PRO/AM rata is concerned.

My times in short 30 minutes stints(GenR GT1 Challenge) range from high to low 2.15s. Haven't had a proper go at a full stint yet. PB time in quali conditions is 2.14.9. TB is 2.14.6.

Not desperate for a ride really, I'll only take part if the right offer comes in. Attitude and spirit matters more than pace in my eyes. So even if your times are slower, don't be affraid to make offers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Team searches driver
Car: Fzr
Class: pro, or am if your consistent
Goal: Finishes on the top 5 in class, top 10 overall.
How to contact: PM me here.

Need some drivers for 24hr, late stints preferably

still searching for FZR drivers. all applications considered.
-
(troy) DELETED by troy : got an offer I cannot refuse
Driver searches team

Name: Sebastian Hutchinson
Experience: Lots
other qualities: Fast-ish
How to contact you: PM

Edit: Potential team found
Driver searches team
Name Kristóf Kerekes
Experience Been racing for, I don't even know, more than 5 years probably. Regarding endurance races, I've been competiting in them since 2010ish with Vires, TDRT and spdo for the past years. I'm in hold of a few wins and podiums in SuperGT GT1 category, part of spdo's MoE 24h Aston GT2 team, which achieved 2nd place in that race and 2nd place in overall championship in GT3TCC (by only 0.01, yupp). Also took part in several GT2WS races. I think I have great experience regarding endurance, but there is always some room to improve, experiment. I'm open for everything
other qualities. I'm looking for a team for this 24 hour race, mostly. A team that has 3 drivers at least NOT including me. FZR and XRR (prefered) are welcome.
How to contact you
or here in Private messages. I'm available for chatting and spectating helping with setups during the week, but I can only practice tomorrow or from next week Friday until the point of racing, though I'm not really famous for doing a lot of stints pre-race
Team searches driver: Ixion Simsports
Goal: Be quick, consistant, dedicated and a fun person to have around.
How to contact: PM me here. or add my skype: frank.sinchety

Driver will most likely be driving during the day/afternoon/evening although can be adjusted.
LLM still searching 1 FZR driver and 1 XRR driver, class does not matter as long as you are consistent.
Quote from Bmxtwins :LLM still searching 1 FZR driver and 1 XRR driver, class does not matter as long as you are consistent.

Due to a family matter looks like one of our XRR drivers will be unable to attend, so if your looking for a drive we need you
#20 - CSF
Getting a bit late in the day, but good luck.
#21 - IMOL
Driver searches team

Name: Tomasz Nogieć
Experience: 3 years of league racing, GT2WS champion
other qualities: Fast quali driver. Only FZR
How to contact you: Priv Message
Quote from IMOL :Driver searches team

Experience: 3 years of league racing, GT2WS champion
other qualities: Fast quali driver. Only XRR
How to contact you: Owl cos I got no internetz y0

Oooo go go!
#23 - IMOL
never...
Quote from IMOL :Driver searches team

Experience: 3 years of league racing, Former GT2WS champion
other qualities: Fast quali driver. Only FZR
How to contact you: Priv Message

Fixed k
burrnnn
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by dekojester : piss off...

GT1WS 2013: Online dating service
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG