The online racing simulator
Bunch of girl experts in here, girlfriendless ugly nerds in real life... What you guys are
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Bunch of girl experts in here, girlfriendless ugly nerds in real life... What you guys are

...speaks guy with a mullet.
god. he just went full retard.... he fubar'd this thread...
Err, don't have a mullet and that wasn't really a good comeback either. Poor you, no girl wanna hang out with you, instead you are 24/7 active on this thread
Guys. Don't feed the troll.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Err, don't have a mullet and that wasn't really a good comeback either. Poor you, no girl wanna hang out with you, instead you are 24/7 active on this thread

someone feels offendeeeeeed
On and off more than a lightswitch these last few months i know,things are different this time though, better different, 3rd time lucky
Quote from danthebangerboy :On and off more than a lightswitch these last few months i know,things are different this time though, better different, 3rd time lucky

Just a note (FYI): You shouldn't write bad things about girl here, because although this is a car racing game, there are some girls playing it too (for example, you can sometimes see a pink FBM driven by "Monika" (username "Tygrik21")) ;-)
Quote from Vojta7 :Just a note (FYI): You shouldn't write bad things about girl here, because although this is a car racing game, there are some girls playing it too (for example, you can sometimes see a pink FBM driven by "Monika" (username "Tygrik21")) ;-)

And?
I'll handle the payments.
And I'll handle the tryouts.
I can program the java scripts
I have a room set up:
I can do marketing, if needed.
I'll take care of testing.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly- : nvrmnd
So I guess only website design is left. Well my mom said my drawings are nice, so I will do that, I guess.
Whole thread has gone full retard. Admins should change rules in thread, so you must add picture of your girlfriend to post, therefore I'll post mine.

I haven't made any post in "post your face" thread for a while either, so take it as one).
Attached images
asdf.jpg
Phew, you just, just, just saved the thread.

Nice girl.
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : овощь в помощь
Quote from TypeRacing :Whole thread has gone full retard. Admins should change rules in thread, so you must add picture of your girlfriend to post, therefore I'll post mine.

Then most of us wouldn't have anything to post and the thread would die. Think, at least for a little while.
Yeah, I mean come on, this thread would be nothing without TVE
Can't remember if i posted this or not

But i broke up with the gf of 2+ years of whom i lived with in early january. Currently living on my best friends couch.

On the plus side, it looks like im taking a very hot goth DJ out to dinner at some point in the next week or so...
Can't say im not nervous - this girl is an absolute ****ing bombshell, i was so anxious waiting for her reply and that never happens x.x

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG