The online racing simulator
#151 - CSF
No no, I have better things to do than look at nonsense protests like that pile of junk. And as for "nothing on track" my god that must be a first!!
Your a very professional admin, chris
#153 - CSF
Who says I have to be professional? Pay me to go through your shit and I will stick a ****ing flake on a big ice-cream cone and serve it up for you. I have never given a shit about being brutally honest about something that irritates me, and I never will.
In all fairness when it comes to saying offensive things etc we can all judge it as we are all people, but when it comes to racecraft, I think people should look at themselves first really before protesting every damn thing.
Quote from BlueFlame :In all fairness when it comes to saying offensive things etc we can all judge it as we are all people, but when it comes to racecraft, I think people should look at themselves first really before protesting every damn thing.

Not only protesting, but also criticizing others.
Quote from TypeRacing :Not only protesting, but also criticizing others.

I'm one of the first to accept if I've done wrong and it starts with an apology. Not defensive rage and female-like reactive sarcasm.
Haven't seen this much retardation after a 24 hour race... ever.
Quote from CSF :No no, I have better things to do than look at nonsense protests like that pile of junk. And as for "nothing on track" my god that must be a first!!

Honestly, i'm also sick of this from RN, where we have to deal not only with LLM, but also Koreny and Dohnalik. All these drivers are the same league. Nothing better to do than deal with themselves through tons of protests. Sorry for OT, but it's just getting frustrating after some time.
#159 - CSF
Quote from Kid222 :Honestly, i'm also sick of this from RN, where we have to deal not only with LLM, but also Koreny and Dohnalik. All these drivers are the same league. Nothing better to do than deal with themselves through tons of protests. Sorry for OT, but it's just getting frustrating after some time.

That oval race after race stuff was terrific I must say.
Quote from Franky.S :you still got a warning out of ur own protest. it shouldnt work like that.

wat.

Well if it didn't work like that you could effectively get immunity from being penalized simply by protesting an incident quicker than your competition.
The members of this community . Just when you thought you'd seen all of the arguing you could. THERE'S MORE!
Quote from hyntty :wat.

Well if it didn't work like that you could effectively get immunity from being penalized simply by protesting an incident quicker than your competition.

if you are going to protest someone and in the same incident you do something just as bad or worse. then whats the point on protesting? if you know you are getting into trouble also.
Quote from Yuusei :Video of LLM wrecking 3 people

Because

I really don't understand why so many people take everything so seriously? It's just a game, some of us clearly need to get out a bit more. JP is kind enough to put this on as a challenge to you guys and for quite a few people to race in their first 24 hour race, and after the 24 hours is up he's then got to go through threads clearing up loads of crap and dealing with ridiculous protests. Matt (this is a serious question), did you even look at the replay before you protested Frank? I think I was the first admin to check the replay, and I thought either you or me had the wrong lap down because I didn't see Franky do anything wrong. We're talking Darin Gangi levels of blocking here. And even when he "took you off" (which yes ok he did), that was only because he clipped the inside kerb. Trust me, you were lucky to get your punishment down to a warning.....

Even when we had the iTCC a few years back which was ridiculous in so many ways (good and bad!), there was some bitching but even then nothing anywhere near this level. Maybe complaining about everything is common place now, like Football Managers constantly complaining about referees (perhaps rightly, but this never happened 10 years ago did it?) - you can't expect anyone to be perfect, not least a 18 year old n00b behind the wheel of a fast virtual car who's been up for 20 hours and is high on Monster. And you can't expect JP to be perfect either. Or anyone running anything. Everyone can try their best and, whilst some people have their habits some other people might not like, as long as they actually take a minute to think about what they're doing then the entire thing becomes better for everyone. There's much more important things to worry about than losing a second in a 24 hour race.

But anyway, I really enjoyed helping admin, thanks to JP for inviting me. Some really good racing (at times I may have forgotten that race control audio was being broadcast...... :S) and no massive fails for once from me. Might try and help out again at some point soon if I have the time and if JP lets me! Thanks to all the racers and particularly the broadcast crew which I had on in the background quite a bit. Really enjoyed the sim racing discussion in the middle of the night between Oscar and Mr Panoulas.
Quote from J@tko :We're talking Darin Gangi levels of blocking here.

I see that new simracing meme is being born.
Soon, when I search "Tool" on Google, I will see his face. Only 5 years in the making.
To the above raging, you have stopped me buying cinema tickets as this was a show in its self

Just want to say thankyou to everyone involved to make this race happen. To host a 24 hour race in itself is hard enough, but to have full course yellows and an active push & pace car throughout is awesome.

Our race as a whole turned out to be quite an exciting one, with many ups and downs during the first 12 hours. After the half way point our position on track seemed to be solidified, but after some pressure from other teams such as Tera.MF ("the germans" according to my fellow team mates) and Genuine, it made for quite an interesting game of cat and mouse, playing catch up for the remainder.

Lapping the slower cars was very nice, excluding a few incidents and a couple of cars that i wont mention, making the experience even better! And this safety car around the 11-12 hour mark was intense, knowing i had to pace to pull it to 2/3 place on track gave me motivation and i starting putting the times in, and did indeed pull us up to 3rd.

All in all i couldnt of hoped for the race to be run any smoother than it did, the only down side was that i had to work on the sunday so i couldnt stay up for the full 24h and race more

See you all at South City for a wall grinding race!
Thanks
very cool
Please allow more memory to be allocated in PHP, so we can see the lapchart and all the engine damage everyone got
404 for both to me..
Quote from Hahmo :404 for both to me..

Apperantly the server is down
Quote from Flame CZE :Please allow more memory to be allocated in PHP, so we can see the lapchart and all the engine damage everyone got

That should have been visible in the second link.

EDIT: It should be working again!

GT1WS 2013: Round 4 Discussion
(207 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG