The online racing simulator
Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: ~ 17 hours 55 minutes
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 468
Your Car Number: #21
Other Car(s) Involved: #07
Brief Description of Incident: #07 lags heavily, and spins #21.
Quote from The_WheelMan :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: ~ 17 hours 55 minutes
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 468
Your Car Number: #21
Other Car(s) Involved: #07
Brief Description of Incident: #07 lags heavily, and spins #21.

DT car 07 for failing to take into account their lag when passing; having already had a prior warning in the race.

Also, car 13 will receive a DT penalty for failing to slow down their rate of tyre hitting at the chicane since the 12 hour mark.
Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 23 h 12 min
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 605
Your Car Number: #57
Other Car(s) Involved: #06
Brief Description of Incident: #06 disconnects, however they had a driver join from pits just before losing connection.
Session of Incident: (post)Race
MPR Timecode: 24:00:00 and afterwards
Lap and Location of Incident: unavailable
Your Car Number: 60
Other Car(s) Involved: 59
Brief Description of Incident: Mr. Jake Cooper attacks me personally, blames my name for nothing, makes me feel bad. I don't wanna do any NDR event in future because of his feedback on my driving.

Situation where he is referring to: MPR timecode - 22:06-22:36; broadcast on-demand

Blaming me for crashing Kevin Leu in comments and in forum.

I know this is kind a personal issue against me, but if NDR wants to organize event where everyone can have good feeling afterwards, you gotta keep those guys under control.

In attachments: MPR with post race conversation between Jake Cooper and me and picture with all lines together.
Attached images
JakeCooper-postrace.png
Attached files
GT1WSR4_postrace.mpr - 1005.4 KB - 248 views
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by BlueFlame : not going there
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 23 h 12 min
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 605
Your Car Number: #57
Other Car(s) Involved: #06
Brief Description of Incident: #06 disconnects, however they had a driver join from pits just before losing connection.

Protest rejected - your team was not affected by this incident. Please do not file frivolous protests such as this. It is a constant habit your team has expressed, future frivolous protests may result in penalties to your team.

There will be no penalty to Car 06 for this incident. Even if the timeout was intentional, it lost them more time than they would have lost in finishing recovering from this incident. There is no penalty for a short amount of time with two cars on course, as it can happen if two drivers try to join to recover from a timeout. Only if multiple drivers completed laps at the same time would it result in a laps adjustment.

Quote from TypeRacing :Session of Incident: (post)Race
MPR Timecode: 24:00:00 and afterwards
Lap and Location of Incident: unavailable
Your Car Number: 60
Other Car(s) Involved: 59
Brief Description of Incident: Mr. Jake Cooper attacks me personally, blames my name for nothing, makes me feel bad. I don't wanna do any NDR event in future because of his feedback on my driving.

Situation where he is referring to: MPR timecode - 22:06-22:36; broadcast on-demand

Blaming me for crashing Kevin Leu in comments and in forum.

I know this is kind a personal issue against me, but if NDR wants to organize event where everyone can have good feeling afterwards, you gotta keep those guys under control.

In attachments: MPR with post race conversation between Jake Cooper and me and picture with all lines together.

Jacob "BlueFlame" Cooper is attempting to criticize the actions of a driver. Karl "TypeRacing" Raudsepp excessively reacts with sarcastic and caustic comments, which caused the conversation to devolve into what it did. Those attitudes are what are wrong. Drivers should be willing to accept criticism from fellow competitors and admins without issue. It is a way to know what you need to work on.

All of that said, the following shall be levied:

Driver Karl "TypeRacing" Raudsepp placed on 6 months NDR probation for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Driver Jacob "BlueFlame" Cooper placed on 6 months NDR probation for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Session of Incident: postrace / forum
MPR Timecode -
Lap and location: -
Your car: 05,57
Other car(s) involved: 22
Brief Description of incident: For no reason Mr Cattell decided to take his rage on a driver personally rather than on their actions.

One statement from the deleted post was
Quote from SCAF1 :P.S. Speaking of ur broken, soft-fascist country - surely the next school shooting isn't far away.. Should u witness this first hand, I hope they put ur corpse on bestgore, I'll raise a glass to ur demise.

I find this very offensive, as the school shooting did happen just minutes from where I live, and I have friends and neighbors who lost family.

There were other parts of the message which I did not copy. I reported this to dekojester in a private message, but it seems I will receive no answer. So I am posting a protest here.

Thanks,
Ray

Edit: I understand we are not supposed to discuss this, but this is a protest. So I hope I didn't cross any lines.
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by boothy : piss off
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by boothy : no one cares what you think in this thread
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident: postrace / forum
MPR Timecode -
Lap and location: -
Your car: 05,57
Other car(s) involved: 22
Brief Description of incident: For no reason Mr Cattell decided to take his rage on a driver personally rather than on their actions.

One statement from the deleted post was
I find this very offensive, as the school shooting did happen just minutes from where I live, and I have friends and neighbors who lost family.

There were other parts of the message which I did not copy. I reported this to dekojester in a private message, but it seems I will receive no answer. So I am posting a protest here.

Thanks,
Ray

Edit: I understand we are not supposed to discuss this, but this is a protest. So I hope I didn't cross any lines.

Simon "SCA-F1" Cattell 12-month NDR exclusion for Unsporting Behavior.

Ray "Bmxtwins" Kingsbury Cautioned for unsporting behavior - rush to judge that an administrator would not reply to a question within less than 36 hours. Do please exhibit more patience in future.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG