The online racing simulator
lol. Thats a nice present.
Quote from The_WheelMan :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: ~ 10 hours 50 mins
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 281, turn 1
Your Car Number: #21
Other Car(s) Involved: #57
Brief Description of Incident: Car #21 is lapping car #57, #57 doesn't give way and spins car #21.

Sorry for this, but you guys turned in and he was still there.
Haha, brilliant!!! Happy birthday, mate! Enjoy the day!
Thank You, Kingsburys, You both are great, fair racers...
Quote from wody21 :Thank You, Kingsburys, You both are great, fair racers...

was thinking the same thing... caused so many problems for both vires cars this race. Before you say it Ray, yes v\ AM car did cause a problem for you at the start, but nothing compared to what has gone on.

(btw matt, was your fault you went like a rocket in to Ben, local yellows = slow down, not plummet through the corner)

Quote from Metalass :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode: 11:00:15
Lead Lap 286, Lap #285 for #69
Your Car Number: #69
Other Car(s) Involved: #02

#02 was about to lap #69 approaching Turn 9. Instead of waiting for a better spot #02 tries to overtake in T9 but cant make it stick due to the nature of the corner. On the Way to Turn 11 #02 starts honking for no reason and gets right up the bumber of #69. In the braking zone of T11 #02 stays right on the bumper of #69 instead of going side by side, where there was plenty of room. #02 touches #69, sending #69 to the wall.

Allthough the time loss was marginal for us, we would like to protest this incident because we don't want to accept this behaviour during lapping, no matter what the position is. You might be in a tight battle, but the car you are lapping is racing for the best result as well, and can't warp himself out the way. The faster car should be responsible for a clean move and should also be aware that it's the nature of multiclass racing that you might have to lose some time when you lap other classes.

Entering that corner on my screen i was around 1 car length back before braking zone, due to the amount of lag your driver had, and on top of this i didnt anticipate you to be braking so early.. Sorry.
Quote from wody21 :I would like to appeal to this judgement. #05 had blue flag, I (#62) was much faster than him, but I didn't have any space to bypass him, therefore I though he will let me go (by keeping off the racing line) before the turn. When I (#62) realized, that #05 won't do anything (even so he had blue flag), I started braking, and trying to avoid the crash.

When you pulled to overtake you slammed into my rear. How the hell is that my fault.
Quote : Before you say it Ray, yes v\ AM car did cause a problem for you at the start, but nothing compared to what has gone on.

i dont think so. He was slower most of the stint and i left him pass twice when he comes close enough.
I don't mean to be that guy, but sort of convenient timeout for TRR at lap 339.
Quote from xtraction :was thinking the same thing... caused so many problems for both vires cars this race. Before you say it Ray, yes v\ AM car did cause a problem for you at the start, but nothing compared to what has gone on.

(btw matt, was your fault you went like a rocket in to Ben, local yellows = slow down, not plummet through the corner)

Entering that corner on my screen i was around 1 car length back before braking zone, due to the amount of lag your driver had, and on top of this i didnt anticipate you to be braking so early.. Sorry.

meh, I hit brake to slow. you guys rolled forward onto track, unsafe rejoin.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sorry for this, but you guys turned in and he was still there.

What? You know what blue flag means man? You were lapped down, you MUST let go. Instead you fight, and take me out. Crazy.
Quote from Norbi :What? You know what blue flag means man? You were lapped down, you MUST let go. Instead you fight, and take me out. Crazy.

its what LLM does
If anyone is streaming their stints please tell me. I wonna watch
Quote from Norbi :What? You know what blue flag means man? You were lapped down, you MUST let go. Instead you fight, and take me out. Crazy.

No, i let you go then I took you out :/ sorry... I dont know what I did all I know it was my fault
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by boothy : post too useless
-
(OTone) DELETED by hyntty : reply2deleted
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by hyntty
Quote from Bmxtwins :Lol Simon pls. You should be perma banned for posting that.

I tend to agree that the content was unnecesasrily hateful . Which is why you shouldn't address that post anymore. It's gone now.
Finish for 3rd overall.
Attached images
lfs_00000050.jpg
Since many people has problem with my racecraft, I decided not to race in NDR events any more.
#68 - CSF
They do?
Yes, according to Jake Cooper.
You,italians,are so sensitive...
Quote from Eclipsed :You,italians,are so sensitive...

"italians"
Karl I didnt see too much of you but couldnt have been worse than me
Quote from Mustangman759 :"italians"
Karl I didnt see too much of you but couldnt have been worse than me

not even the #72 car was worse than you
Here is my album for the race good driving guys didn't expect it to be that incident free Album Here
Congratz to all the winners, and NDR of course for hosting this! It was a superb event and everything was very professional and well planned. Overtaking was respectful and sensible, and the Battle with SBP was just epic at the End.

I liked the Race Control Stream allthough sometimes it was less official and more kind of a jibber jabber

Is there any way of getting an audio file from the commentary for the whole race, or maybe just the last laps with the AM Battle?
It's ironic that at westhill we were having a half way decent race and I mucked it up. and at 24hr we are having awful race and I managed not to muck it up, or crash anyone. Can't speak for my teammates. Sorry for TRR at the end. Haven't seen it but I heard from our driver that he pushed you off and its his mistakes.

GT1WS 2013: Round 4 Discussion
(207 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG