The online racing simulator
See you all in the race tomorrow! make sure not to be doing anything erratic at the start as, well, its probably the longest race you will ever take part in lots of time. GL&HF
Glad you all like my little project

It's now updated with all the recent changes.
Thanks to all for the time and effort you all put in to host this and other races, as a refugee in Bulgaria we are a little bereft of Tv motorsport so this is my fix until F1 season kicks off. I also get to see my son wasting his life on his computer :P Go Jakey

Cheers Everyone

Dobre den
Quote from BobtailVW : I also get to see my son wasting his life on his computer :P Go Jakey

You are most welcome.
Here is a project that I have been working on this week.

It's a program like MoE published in the 2009-10 season for the 12h of kyoto.

I hope you like it. Program here

It may take a few moments to load

Thanks a good luck in the race.
Sorry to Kevin Leu and Green Angus Racing 2 for that touch under the bridge during first lap. Car infront of me braked and I couldn't just react and touched him which made me spin.
#32 - troy
Ye I just watched that, was furious when it happened but it was just an unlucky chain reaction nothing you could've done. Bummer on my end of course, had the perfect start until then.
My screen went black and my computer shut down for no reason, probably overheated..

E: Sorry Jesse, was my first lap of the day and missed the braking point, really sorry.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :My screen went black and my computer shut down for no reason, probably overheated..

E: Sorry Jesse, was my first lap of the day and missed the braking point, really sorry.

Turned on stream and instantly see #72 causing problems again. Looks to be an interesting race none the less
#36 - CSF
Called it.
I need promo videos for teams in this race. Download if possible thanks.
For the moment I'm not gonna protest ineX for spinning me out. Gotta point out, it's a bit silly to divebomb into a 267kmh corner when you know you're racing a man who will give you the width of your car and not a milometer more of room. So, atm I think it's just clumsy racing incident.

Other than that, it's good racing out there. Having tons of fun.
worst stint and a half of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no idea what is going on!
Quote from xtraction :worst stint and a half of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no idea what is going on!

unlucky

this happened in gt1 c though and u didnt lag out so :P
well i dont get it, the only people on pace seems to be inex but we've got things under control in a couple of hours i guess
Quote from xtraction :worst stint and a half of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no idea what is going on!

Yeah man, pictures tell more than 1000 words! jkjk
Attached images
dampers.jpg
Quote from xtraction :well i dont get it, the only people on pace seems to be inex but we've got things under control in a couple of hours i guess

Not even the whole inex tbh. But overall, it's a good race for now. Some good battles happened there. We will see. Night is coming.
Vires engineers have created a new aero settings ! Moost be hax
"GenR in the spoon, mikko just entering"

james:"lol mikko in the spoon, how ironic"
Quote from L3VO :Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident 23:54UTC ish
Lap and Location of Incident 201, right before t13-14
Your Car Number 55
Other Car(s) Involved 05
Brief Description of Incident: No brake on Boothy chicane!

Seems like mechanical pedal failures again (didn't see the incident)
Quote from Mustangman759 :MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident 8 hrs 8 mins
Lap and Location of Incident: our 209- 211
Your Car Number:57
Other Car(s) Involved:07 (06 as possible victim)
Brief Description of Incident:
07 is slow: and aggressively drives blocks and runs us off course. multiple displays of bad and unsafe driving

i am extremely sorry matt for you and your team, really. i deeply aplogise. when i went off on corner after the bridge my wheel came off my table (well, one side) and it was taped on not clamped. so i had to do a whole hour with half my wheel hanging off and incredible damper/toe damage.

again i am very sorry to you and others i may of hit.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here. We would like to have this looked at. Because the 07 caused avoidable contact, forcing us off track. Otherwise we would not have overtaken off track.

you could of backed off and waited

GT1WS 2013: Round 4 Discussion
(207 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG