The online racing simulator
Quote from ACCAkut :it is, but there are lots of parts that a basically interchangeable with the proven Skoda Fabia S2000 cars, mostly suspension. The engine seems to be all new.

Of course, but you could probably say that all the S2000 cars are interchangeable in some way
Loeb won again! Last two stages cancelled because of too many spectators...rallying dying really?
Monte Carlo TV coverage
Sport 1, the channel which bought the German rights announced they will have live stages in the coverage starting with Round 2.

Quote from MoMo92i :Loeb won again! Last two stages cancelled because of too many spectators...rallying dying really?

Don't forget it is the Monte, a crown jewel event. Spectators went there during the IRC years as well. Also rallye never had problems with track side spectators. During an ordanary rallye in the German Championship, there are some 10.000 spectators over the course of the rallye. The problem is, these spectators are not paying, nor are they propperly counted, so you struggle to find sponsors on this lower level.
Well Rallye get no money from spectators, but spectators have to eat, sleep,...so they spend a lot of money for that. That's how Alsace county gets 18,7 millions Euro from french rally in 2012 which is 20 times the money they have invested (this rally was sponsored by local partners including the county itself).

This is the system that Paul Ricard and its country wanna impliment to have teh French GP. You aren't really making money with motorsport related event but having 390,000 spectator for a rally (a lot less in F1 and 250,000 for Le Mans) makes local industry works really well. Le Mans "GDP" is made mainly during Le Mans 24 hours week and french rally is really helpful for Alsace.
I kinda can't believe Loeb won again. When Ogier went faster than Loeb on Day 1 Stage 1 I thought atleast we'd finally get a good fight... then Loeb pulled ahead by a minute

Seriously, I don't want him retired now because I want someone to actually legitimately beat him now...

Also JARIMATTILATVALA crashed again. Honestly it's a very forgivable crash considering that insane conditions but he really needs to stop binning it if he's going to be a serious contender and Hirvonen still looks a little uncomfortable in that Citroen
Rally Liepāja-Ventspils(ERC) TV coverage
Results from Rally of Sweden's qualifying stage. Some say that Latvala stalled his car in the start. Seems like VW has pure speed as well.
Not WRC or IRC, but off-road none the less. #AIN"TCARE
Ogier is taking off and his biggest challenge is from ostberg in a private team(even though the equipment is trying its best not to let him challenge by failing as much as it can), why Citroen hired Sordo over him baffles me more each day, i already knew hirvonen wasnt at ogier or loebs level the, supirior ford works car hid that fact, but then they hire a driver who they know is much inferior to Loeb as well, they did it to themselves hiring two 2nd drivers.
Østberg in a private team?? I thought he was a Ford works driver.
Quote from BlueFlame :Østberg in a private team?? I thought he was a Ford works driver.

He never was, Ford pulled out the Works team last year, the Qatar M-sport is a Semi-Works team at best.
Ah, so basically M-sport is the de facto works team.
Quote from BlueFlame :Ah, so basically M-sport is the de facto works team.

Not really they get very minimal support from ford, pretty much the same as other private teams, just they manged to get some wealthy arab backing.
Quote from Mustafur :why Citroen hired Sordo over him baffles me more each day

Lets wait for tarmac rallies
He has always been fast on tarmac, only Loeb has been faster. No doubt that Ogier will be fast there as well, but I'm pretty sure Sordo on tarmac is only
chance to brake Ogier's dominance...

Mexico was so boring, I'm pretty sure most of the season will be like this.
Well the problem of Sordo was called Sebatsien Loeb. When he was at Citroën it was a no, you can't win and when he was at Mini probably the car wasn't as good but he was still able to score 2nd behind Loeb.

That's a shame Loeb stopped when he got a good challenger
Quote from MoMo92i :Well the problem of Sordo was called Sebatsien Loeb. When he was at Citroën it was a no, you can't win and when he was at Mini probably the car wasn't as good but he was still able to score 2nd behind Loeb.

That's a shame Loeb stopped when he got a good challenger

The Problem is Ogier is pretty much on the same level, Ostberg can stay with him a bit untill he has a car failure but at the end of the day he is on a private team he needs the Citroen factory seat, Citroen can't depend on someone who is only really competitive at 3 rallys it needs the best driver it can find, as Loeb proved in the first two rounds the car is good enough.

The guy came 4th with his family run team last year outscoring Solberg and almost latvala in the Factory ford, how much more does the guy have to prove himself to get a decent drive.
Anyone see GRC round 1 at xgames foz? Scott Speed won something wut.
Twas a crash fest, but Scott Speed completely earned the victory.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG