The online racing simulator
Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
Quote from Natej123 :Hi!, I Have just purchased a server and am waiting for email reply to access my server?

500servers have screwed me around long enough...........

Hello Natej123,

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately we do not have the server UK and DE, We have put you a French server, if it does not fit you, let us know and we will refund.

You can check your mail, we have send the information of the server.

Best Regards
MHS
Hello,

Little update to the first post.
We do not use server from UK and DE now, only the FR server.

Thank you for your understanding
MHS
Fast shipping
Very good server, fast delivery less than 30 minutes to install my server. Serious dealer.
Recommandation +1.
Regards
Quote from mickaeline :Very good server, fast delivery less than 30 minutes to install my server. Serious dealer.
Recommandation +1.
Regards

Thank you Mickaeline for kind words.

Best Regards
MHS
Hello,

We decided to cut prices and offer only one type of server 47 slots to 2 € (but you put the number of slots you want). Example, if you rent a server 47 slots you can put it in demo (15 slots)

We have many customers now is the reason why we have lowered our prices on the server.
We believe this is the best price you can find.

We also changed our dedicated server. Our old server was the kimsufi :
8 x 2.66GHz
24GB RAM
2 To HDD

Our new server is better quality:
Xeon 8 x 3.4GHz
32GB RAM
2 To HDD

Quality our Priority!
MHS
#56 - 2zas
Wow, I'm one of the people who have had problems with 500servers. I think your offer is very interesting. I have to check with my team members, but it is possible to talk to you hire an annual server. It´s possible 32 slots and cheaper price?
Quote from 2zas :Wow, I'm one of the people who have had problems with 500servers. I think your offer is very interesting. I have to check with my team members, but it is possible to talk to you hire an annual server. It´s possible 32 slots and cheaper price?

Hello 2zas,

Yes of course, our prices are listed on our website.
But I'll give you the list :
1 month 2€
3 month 5,50€
6 month 10,50€
12 month 20€

If you take one server for one year, you saves 4€.

Best Regards
MHS
#58 - 2zas
I think in the coming days I will contact to you to catch one server, even when I am aware of that paypal me solve the problem with 500servers. Thank you.
Quote from 2zas :I think in the coming days I will contact to you to catch one server, even when I am aware of that paypal me solve the problem with 500servers. Thank you.

Hi 2zas,

Thank you for the interest you have for us.

Best Regards
MHS
Ive just bought a server but there's no admin CP or nothing? wheres my server? lol
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Ive just bought a server but there's no admin CP or nothing? wheres my server? lol

Hello LFSMasterMan,

Sorry for the delay.
You can check your mail, we have send the information of the server.

Best Regards
MHS
#62 - 2zas
Hello, I just take one month to test how everything works. I hope info by mail. Thank you!
Quote from 2zas :Hello, I just take one month to test how everything works. I hope info by mail. Thank you!

Hello 2zas,

we have send the information of the server and we hope it will suit you.

Best Regards
MHS
#64 - 2zas
Wow, extremely fast! TX!
#65 - 2zas
1rst contact. Everything perfect!
Quote from 2zas :1rst contact. Everything perfect!

We are glad that you appreciate.

Best Regards
MHS
hey ..

can you give me some ip's to test the ping ?
Quote from asercom - LFS :hey ..

can you give me some ip's to test the ping ?

Hello asercom,

Of course, our ip is :

Best Regards
MHS
My server isnt being found on master server?

Edit: Nevermind, was some settings that needed to be changed
Quote from LFSMasterMan :My server isnt being found on master server?

Edit: Nevermind, was some settings that needed to be changed

Hello LFSMasterMan,

You're talking about ArchillesRadial Drift2, because we see online this server.

Best Regards
MHS
yes its fine, i changed the post above that a few settings needed to change, i think the host name was too long hence why it wasn't showing. thanks for the help anyway
Quote from LFSMasterMan :yes its fine, i changed the post above that a few settings needed to change, i think the host name was too long hence why it wasn't showing. thanks for the help anyway

No problem, glad you were able to fix it.

Best Regards
MHS
Rent a server
Hello!

Our team searching for really cheap and reliable quality server.

We will try U out.

Payment goes!
#74 - 2zas
Hi! I would like to renew the server for 6 months, what should I do?
Quote from 2zas :Hi! I would like to renew the server for 6 months, what should I do?

Hello 2zas,

To renew your services at MHS, we invite you to visit our website www.mhservers.net and mention "renewal" in the notes of paypal.

Best Regards
MHS

Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG