The online racing simulator
[WCL] WCL is accepting members
(39 posts, started )
World Crash League is accepting members

World Crash League is a BL2 league on the {world crash league server} that inspires good all around racing. Of course there is a little bumping and grinding but it all good and things never get to far out of hand. Its a good change once in a while. With over 500 participants per week, I though it would be a good idea to have some representation. We will hopefully be doing a team series along side the regular series for the next championship series.

Requirements are

- be kind to others

- race hard and be active

No much else.. Please visit us at http://www.worldcrashleague.com for more info on the league.

PM me with interest in becoming a team member. Team skins are already made up and ready to go.
[WCL] Updated Team List
Team Members As Of 8-8-09:

-[WCL]V3racing-also server/forum/website admin/owner
-[WCL]Joku123-also server admin
-[WCL]BriSCA STOX-also server/forum admin
-[WCL]Born2BSlow
-[WCL]DOM DOM
-[WCL]skoton
-[WCL]seba11
-[WCL]Winchester
-[WCL]Juh-a]
-[WCL]Klutzy
-[WCL]failbot
-[WCL]Bubbax
-[WCL]Darctan
...crash league...strange namechoice, just out of curiousiti, where that name came from?
Its just a league that some bumping is allowed and racers at every level can compete.. Right now we have about 1100 racers per week participating
the site doesnt seem to work, I would join if I could
#6 - C0r3
"WCL" firexter just joined mrc s2 server and tried to ban the drivers there. just after making clear, that there is no admin.
he changed his nick from [WCL]firexter to just firexter just before he began with it.
Quote from C0r3 :"WCL" firexter just joined mrc s2 server and tried to ban the drivers there. just after making clear, that there is no admin.
he changed his nick from [WCL]firexter to just firexter just before he began with it.

That would be [WCL] Firexter

That's World Class Lions - Firexter

Not World Crash League - Firexter <<<(non existant)

He is known to be rather a strange odd-ball.
They are the same thing, World Crash League is World Class Lions.
[WCL]Joku
I have a great memory from WCL <3
I like WCL team, but i dont like Firexter :/
I like TRR team, but i dont like diitseipoika :/
I like everybody in the world, except anyone.
haha
I like WCL Team, but I no longer like Firexter!

P.S. I like Joku AND Jonne!
I like everyone here, no matter how stupid they look whilst arguing to each other.
I Like Trains
Lol

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG