The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013: Round 4 Discussion

Round 4 of the 2013 GT1 World Series, the 24 Hours of Kyoto Ring Grand Prix Long with Boothy Chicane.

Please find attached an official circuit diagram. Please use the indicated sectors of track when you are filing protests, or other reports to officials. The administration will use those sector names to indicate incident conditions.

We will be on SimRace.tv Stream 3 for this round, so feel free to start sharing that information already.

Discuss!
Attached images
KY3.png
Attached files
AX_CHALKALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 636 views
I will officially sponsor a TEST RACE on Thursday, 31 January 2013.

It will take place in NDR.GT1 World Series. The PreQ server will be left up for practice for those who do not wish to partake in the test race. The password for the server during the test race will be gt1testrace.

Qualifying will run for 20 minutes, starting at 18:00 UTC.

The Test Race will be one hour in length, starting at 18:35 UTC. Rolling start, no Safety Cars the rest of the time.
server is off or wat
#4 - Bean0
Test round's replay anyone?

Thanks Deko
#6 - Bean0
I may as well post this now...

Spotters Guide

It's up to date with the latest changes at the time of posting.

Please post up any errors you spot and I will fix them
Nice one !
Quote from Bean0 :I may as well post this now...

Spotters Guide

Great stuff, big thx
Quote from Bean0 :I may as well post this now...

Spotters Guide

Awesome stuff !!!!
the spotterguide is awesome!
Fantastic work!
Ye really good, gonna help me in race control a lot. :P
Related to the most useless discussion ever in the skins thread.

Jake my lovely dear. They cannot be seen ingame or the stream in the first place anyway, so it doesn't hurt my butt one bit that they are a bit unclear even on the skin. If you have a problem with that, feel free to edit them to a better place yourself if it makes you feel better. Hope we are all good with it now.
Quote from Hahmo :Related to the most useless discussion ever in the skins thread.

Jake my lovely dear. They cannot be seen ingame or the stream in the first place anyway, so it doesn't hurt my butt one bit that they are a bit unclear even on the skin. If you have a problem with that, feel free to edit them to a better place yourself if it makes you feel better. Hope we are all good with it now.

Great work on that Stu.

Quote from BOSCHO :http://foxracing.info/stream/

Here you can watch the race , chat remote and tracker.
Good luck and have fun tomorrow

Any chance of adding Stu's spotter's guide on it? If so, that page is perfect, thank you!
Quote from PMD9409 :Great work on that Stu.

Any chance of adding Stu's spotter's guide on it? If so, that page is perfect, thank you!

Phil, Please define what is "Stu's spotter's guide" the english is not my native language i'm not a pro in those complicated words . It will be not a problem to add it tho
Ahh I'm sorry about that, but thank you!
Team Vires will sport the 'World Autism Awareness Day' logo on the side pods for the Pro car in the upcoming 24 hour race. World Autism Awareness Day is on Tuesday 2 April 2013. Show support by liking the page and sharing it with your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/worldautismawarenessday

Thankyou

GT1WS 2013: Round 4 Discussion
(207 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG