The online racing simulator
I usually check for an update before shortlisting people once a voucher becomes available. But only those with a higher online driven distance + hotlaps; the ones that meet the criteria (I don't check everyone's stats when a voucher is available).

No need to post often.
OKay, here are my statistics, which is actually not much, basically because I didn't have internet for some time, but I still drove it alone (well that's down to trust now... I've been raised not to lie though...) I'm not fast but I still end up in front of people :P

Travelled distance:7662 Km
Fuel burnt:1230 Ltr
Laps:1993
Hosts joined:230
Races won:19
Second:13
Third:24
Finished:127
Qualifications:41
Pole Positions:10

I've been driving LFS since 2007 or 2008, can't really remember, but I've never had money to purchase S1 or S2, so I'm taking my chance with applying here although statistics show that I don't fill the criteria, what can I loose, eh?

See ya around
Quote from branjager :I'm standing in a line for S2 too....
64729 miles
972 races won
3673 races finished
xfg PB 1.32.94 hot lap
xrg PB 1.32.81

Full support, great driver
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Full support, great driver

Now, that is support....thx u all....I'll do my best, no doubt's about that...
1.32.94 hot lap xfg
is very good reason for s2
#706 - p0p
Quote from branjager :I'm standing in a line for S2 too....
64729 miles
972 races won
3673 races finished
xfg PB 1.32.94 hot lap
xrg PB 1.32.81

Great support from me, very good driver ... GO GO GO GO
Quote from VicaNo :1.32.94 hot lap xfg
is very good reason for s2

I think my 1:12.15 FBM hotlap is very good reason for S1 !
Plizzz s2 no money for buy
yes plizzz
go go go ! hey hey hey !
FFS quit feeding him.
Plizzz s2 no money for buy
Mates, dont spam here. ^^
Can I have chance to win too? I have played 1 year offline when I founded that I can play online too(I was 11 years old then). Then I went online and my first server was drift server. I only drifted for 3 years until now when in november i quited. I started playing LFS again now in last week and this is the first time I'm racing. Those 4000 km-s in my LFSW are driven in under 1 week. When I play, I play 3 hours in a row usually so, 3 hours constantly racing in some AA server with name Flag you can see me. I am sorry I ram people but I try(I always forgot to look at the mirrors, because in offline I knew how AI drive and in drift I didn't need them). http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=s ... &track=bl&list=pb My LFSW I know that my PBs are not good, but I can't buy license because me and my parents don't have credit card and right now I don't have money too.

E: Silverracer, you were the only one who I knew in this forum, because you helped me some years ago when you had Bieber dancing picture I didn't visited that forum but now I'm here every day
I understand you have no money, mario, but please try to drive and improve your stats.... Because your stats are really poor and the competition here is hard..... Its the safest way to get any licence, maybe not the fastest.... But when you get it, you will appreciate it much.... Cool races guys....
Quote from TehPlayer :An Update from my previews stats from 11jan to 23jan

Total stats:

Travelled distance:13285 Ml
Fuel burnt:4522 Ltr
Laps:2257
Hosts joined:427
Races won:31
Second:22
Third:10
Finished:80
Qualifications:1Pole Positions:1Drags / Wins:0 / 0

Gp - 3 sectors - 2.05 Ml
XFG 0:32.480 1:11.700 1:40.590 WR-diff +0:07.850 17 laps 1.01% fuel 17 Jan 2013, 21:08
XRG 0:31.030 1:08.780 1:36.520 WR-diff +0:04.160 2232 laps 1.08% fuel 15 Jan 2013, 07:26
Gp Rev - 3 sectors - 2.05 Ml
Rallyx - 2 sectors - 1.12 Ml
XRG 0:42.920 1:24.990 WR-diff +0:16.650 8 laps 0.77% fuel 6 Nov 2012, 20:14

I just bought a wheel for my tommorow's birthday Very cool and a very must change from a keyboard!! Dont forget me i m here!! Best Regards LFS Community

New Update to my stats,new pb drift-hotlap with xrg!!

Total stats:

Travelled distance:16105 Ml
Fuel burnt:5519
LtrLaps:2749
Hosts joined:501
Races won:32
Second:27
Third:11
Finished:87
Qualifications:1
Pole Positions:1Drags / Wins:0 / 0

XRG 0:30.6601:08.360 1:35.900 WR-diff +0:03.540 2724 laps1.08% fuel2 Feb 2013, 10:50

Hi there lfs community i keep my best training with df gt!! Dont forget me! Best regards, Players of all lisence r welcomed to our servers Dont hesitate to join us!! Keep on rolling baby!
Quote from BallWalk :Can I have chance to win too? I have played 1 year offline when I founded that I can play online too(I was 11 years old then). Then I went online and my first server was drift server. I only drifted for 3 years until now when in november i quited. I started playing LFS again now in last week and this is the first time I'm racing. Those 4000 km-s in my LFSW are driven in under 1 week. When I play, I play 3 hours in a row usually so, 3 hours constantly racing in some AA server with name Flag you can see me. I am sorry I ram people but I try(I always forgot to look at the mirrors, because in offline I knew how AI drive and in drift I didn't need them). http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=s ... &track=bl&list=pb My LFSW I know that my PBs are not good, but I can't buy license because me and my parents don't have credit card and right now I don't have money too.

E: Silverracer, you were the only one who I knew in this forum, because you helped me some years ago when you had Bieber dancing picture I didn't visited that forum but now I'm here every day

My wheel is also broken, and I had 3g internet before. Now I have Fiber Optical and I can play without lagg(less ramming) and I don't lose Internet Connection anymore. Please, if anyone knows how to fix that wheel is a lot faster in the centre(I turn like 3 degrees and it turns in-game half turn in cars with 720 degrees, and then turns back to normal where it must be) tell me. No that problem in other computers and no such a problem with any other controller. Wheel is Acme Racing Wheel(no money for better).
Quote from BallWalk :My wheel is also broken, and I had 3g internet before. Now I have Fiber Optical and I can play without lagg(less ramming) and I don't lose Internet Connection anymore. Please, if anyone knows how to fix that wheel is a lot faster in the centre(I turn like 3 degrees and it turns in-game half turn in cars with 720 degrees, and then turns back to normal where it must be) tell me. No that problem in other computers and no such a problem with any other controller. Wheel is Acme Racing Wheel(no money for better).

I guess you have set rotation in game wrongly (Options -> Controls -> Wheel rotation ? ) Correct me if I am worng..
Quote from Denny12 :I guess you have set rotation in game wrongly (Options -> Controls -> Wheel rotation ? ) Correct me if I am worng..

Nope it is right. Also I did fresh install to Windows and that didn't repaired it also. I can't see/feel that in other games.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG